Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger frowns as she's bitten, but blinks in greeting to a ninja cat to show that she's not mad. She appears puzzled, and thinks, The cats I met in the forest never reacted in a hostile way like that before. Letting them sniff a hand before attempting to touch them is a pretty cautious and harmless greeting...

She narrows her eyes at Aya, something the weretiger's done many times now, and says icily, "Just 'cause a cat bit ya doesn't give ya the right to abuse 'em, 'n I doubt ya'd be able to find such sly 'n cunning animals." Unsheathing claws as she gets mad very quickly once again.

"You may not think I would be able to find such sly n' cunning animals, but you'd be surprised what advanced technology can do. You know what they say afterall 'any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.'" Shaking her head she smirks at the other girl, "Besides the so called abuse is minor. Cats ENJOY getting high, I would just be taking it a step further then they normally do, along with getting all of them rather then just some of them. It's not as if I plan to kill them, or bruise them, and other such nastyness."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:28 pm
when nobody is looking, astro pulls out a small notepad and quickly jots down something before putting it away, glancing suspiciously at aya as he does so.  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 pm
astroninja1
when nobody is looking, astro pulls out a small notepad and quickly jots down something before putting it away, glancing suspiciously at aya as he does so.

Hmmmm...perhaps I could create an army of genetically mutated catnip! That would be an interesting new pet project!! heart heart

*Nodding to herself she begins to go outside, in search of some catnip plants in order to experiment upon* Heeeere catnip plant catnip plant!! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 pm
Firetiger shrugs, then lets out a mrow of laughter as a neko calls for a catnip plant. She then pads over to her new favorite spot, a cherry blossom tree near the waterfall, opens her sketchbook, and begins to draw the scenery.  

firetiger42
Crew

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:18 pm
*While walking through the cherry trees, spots Firetiger, but decides to leave her to her art*
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 pm
*dives toward aya ankles all tied up* nom nom  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:25 pm
~his tiny angel~

Sweatdrops as she look at Angel trying to eat her again, before fwaping her upside the head with a paper fan. "Just what are you trying to accomplish by eating me? I thought you wanted to get out of those binds, not have me bind you even further you crazy chick gonk

Sighing she walks away on the fast side, calling out to the various catnip plants, seeing which ones respond to her best. Finding a patch of catnip that was responding nicely to her voice, she digs up the entire patch, and goes off to experiment with it over by the dojo, where she begins to set up a makeshift mad scientist lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 pm
~his tiny angel~

*gets up to unties snowy* YOUR FREE! RUN FREE blaugh  

Snowspartan1399

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:18 pm
*Decides to stop and contemplate a koi pond*

The tavern has been incredibly quiet lately...I wonder where everyone has gone...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:45 am
((busy in RP guilds. how do you guys like my avi as a general of the army of B.O.O.? cool ))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 am
*wonders in and sits down at my usaly comfy cushin placeing a dark black boook next to me*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:17 am
astroninja1
((busy in RP guilds. how do you guys like my avi as a general of the army of B.O.O.? cool ))

((I have the burning desire to bash your head in! *Does some silly Sentai poses* In the name of Darkness...I will punish you!! whee ))

Setting up her super computers and her botany section in her evil mad scientist lab, she begins to work on creating hyper intelligent and adaptive catnip plants. "With these catnip plants I will RULE THE GUILD!! Or I can just rule the ninja cats...or BOTH!" Lets out a rich evil laughter across her evil lab. "Hmmm...perhaps I should enlist some help...I bet this would go faster with help. Then I could create a massive ARMY of Super Catnip Plant Warriors to do my bidding! MWAHAHAHAHA!!"  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:12 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
~his tiny angel~

Sweatdrops as she look at Angel trying to eat her again, before fwaping her upside the head with a paper fan. "Just what are you trying to accomplish by eating me? I thought you wanted to get out of those binds, not have me bind you even further you crazy chick gonk

Sighing she walks away on the fast side, calling out to the various catnip plants, seeing which ones respond to her best. Finding a patch of catnip that was responding nicely to her voice, she digs up the entire patch, and goes off to experiment with it over by the dojo, where she begins to set up a makeshift mad scientist lab.
*stares at you through the window* *drools*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:19 pm
blaugh  

Mr Fuzz Fuzz

Mr Fuzz Fuzz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:27 pm
*crawls around the floor with a giant pot on my head*  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games