Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:19 am

RavendorFoxx
I don't often post pics of myself, but this is a cool senior pic, if you ask me... normally, I'm wearing an open shirt over a t-shirt, but I didn't know it was picture day, and they were all being washed... sweatdrop

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/miscellaneous/SeniorPicBig2.jpg

If you wear something on your head like that all the time, you should let your hair grow out more.
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:47 am

ShadowClaw
RavendorFoxx
I don't often post pics of myself, but this is a cool senior pic, if you ask me... normally, I'm wearing an open shirt over a t-shirt, but I didn't know it was picture day, and they were all being washed... sweatdrop

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/miscellaneous/SeniorPicBig2.jpg

If you wear something on your head like that all the time, you should let your hair grow out more.

I don't, anymore...
And, I did let my hair grow out more. In fact, I'm having trouble keeping it out of my eyes (which was the reason I started using the headband in the first place, but then I got a haircut, and I didn't need it anymore... This pic was taken the day after I got a haircut... hmmm...). I also dyed my hair red... actually, it's more of a strawberry blonde, seeing as it wasn't a permanent color and it's been fading for the past few weeks. But, it's red, nonetheless...

RavendorFoxx

Nios

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:02 pm

ShadowClaw
Nios
User Image

Do something with your eyebrows. They're too bushy....unless you like looking like that kid that plays Malcom in the middle.

Uhh I like my eyebrows just fine thanks. "Doing" something with them would just make me look like a girl.

Do you just come into this thread to bash people? You want every to look perfect yet not post too many pictures because then they'd be an attention whore?
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:33 pm

Nios
User Image

Wow... you are rather hot >>;

Record Producer Jay-Z

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:52 pm

Nios
ShadowClaw
Nios
User Image

Do something with your eyebrows. They're too bushy....unless you like looking like that kid that plays Malcom in the middle.

Uhh I like my eyebrows just fine thanks. "Doing" something with them would just make me look like a girl.

Do you just come into this thread to bash people? You want every to look perfect yet not post too many pictures because then they'd be an attention whore?
stare Uhm, Excuse me. You wouldn't post pictures of yourself if you didnt want somone to comment. You never said you iddnt want 'negative' comments. Also, so WHAT if its girly? Sexist, arent you?
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:55 pm

RavendorFoxx
ShadowClaw
RavendorFoxx

I don't, anymore...
And, I did let my hair grow out more. In fact, I'm having trouble keeping it out of my eyes (which was the reason I started using the headband in the first place, but then I got a haircut, and I didn't need it anymore... This pic was taken the day after I got a haircut... hmmm...). I also dyed my hair red... actually, it's more of a strawberry blonde, seeing as it wasn't a permanent color and it's been fading for the past few weeks. But, it's red, nonetheless...
You sort of remind me of Robert!

UglyCoyoteNG

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:59 pm

Nios
User Image

Oh lordy are you adorable!!! heart heart heart *tail waggle* You should be my slave! 4laugh heart domokun blaugh

Oh and shadow.. You just have something to say about everyone don't you blaugh sweatdrop heart

You should post more pics so I can be criticle too! rofl 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:23 pm

Shii shii shii, heres my senior picture

User Image

there is the fox, er, porquepine

Raven Sable

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:26 pm

Nios
ShadowClaw
Nios
User Image

Your eyebrows don't HAVE to be bushy for you to look like a guy. Plucking them so they aren't so bushy isn't going to make you look like a girl, either :p

Edit: By the way. You could NEVER look like a girl, even if you didn't have any eyebrows :]
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:43 pm

Sakiimi
Nios
User Image

Oh lordy are you adorable!!! heart heart heart *tail waggle* You should be my slave! 4laugh heart domokun blaugh

Oh and shadow.. You just have something to say about everyone don't you blaugh sweatdrop heart

You should post more pics so I can be criticle too! rofl 3nodding

lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There you go

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Citizen of the World

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:23 pm

'Tis I. Eat up, kids.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:38 pm

The Citizen
'Tis I. Eat up, kids.

User Image

That hat makes me think of something out of wizard of oz, one of those little munchkin guys.

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Citizen of the World

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:06 pm

ShadowClaw
The Citizen
'Tis I. Eat up, kids.

User Image

That hat makes me think of something out of wizard of oz, one of those little munchkin guys.
neutral I don't know how to feel about that. xd
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:45 pm

User Image

um, that is me firebending.

okay not really, my friend magnus edited in the fire for me.

IT'S SWEET WHATEVER.

Gabriel Laurel

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games