Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Emarosa held onto her bars of the cage her collar scratching at her skin. "Damn this place." She gritted her teeth. She watched as man after man passed by giving her a perverted eye. Her growling kept most of them at bay.

A few rows down was the elight year old Yeva. She was cute and tiny a bit rambunctious though. She kept herself occupied by drawing in the dirt that was at the bottom of the cell. She had drawn a big fat cat and his trusty sidekick melon kid and they were on an epic mission to save the princess Ava of the mushrooms. "All done!"She chimed. But something was missing. "A tiara!" She smiled giving The Fat Cat a sparkling tiara, in which he had stole from the princess.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:28 am
Namida looked at the two lions with eyes that were baggy from sleepless nights. The guard saw her just staring and hit her cage with a night stick. "Say something!" Namida jumped a little at the sound and looked back. "H-Hi....." she spoke smiling.  

Panther of Loneliness

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:11 am
User Image
Kai entered the slave market and looked around at all the slaves, most of them looking miserable, and others occupying themselves with pranks, violence, or some other random thing. "This slave market really lives up to its rumors... " Kai whispered to herself as she leaned against a wall, still looking for the right slave.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 am
User Image
Ascheriit

Ascheriit sat in his cage, all chained up, for the guards feared for his escape. All for good reason too, since Ascheriit would kill everyone running the slave trade if he could.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:00 am
User Image

Yume, The Neko

Yume looked around the market, her ears down agenst her head, hands covering them. She had been curled up this was for hours now, thedin hurt her too much. 'Why can't they see it hurts me! I hate this! I'd rather be sold now then spend another day here!' She continued to think sbout why someone won't buy her. She couldn't read, but she can do household tasks well.

'Someone get me out of here!'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:46 am
SchizophrenicOcean

Emarosa held onto her bars of the cage her collar scratching at her skin. "Damn this place." She gritted her teeth. She watched as man after man passed by giving her a perverted eye. Her growling kept most of them at bay.

A few rows down was the eleven year old Yeva. She was cute and tiny a bit rambunctious though. She kept herself occupied by drawing in the dirt that was at the bottom of the cell. She had drawn a big fat cat and his trusty sidekick melon kid and they were on an epic mission to save the princess Ava of the mushrooms. "All done!"She chimed. But something was missing. "A tiara!" She smiled giving The Fat Cat a sparkling tiara, in which he had stole from the princess.
User ImageUser Image

Lehran walked in and sat down in front of her cage. "poor child so young and innocent looking with such hatred in your eyes." he offered his hand with something for her to eat. "you look starved please eat something." he looked at her with a sad expression on his face.  

InSanity893

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:19 am
Quote:
Lehran walked in and sat down in front of her cage. "poor child so young and innocent looking with such hatred in your eyes." he offered his hand with something for her to eat. "you look starved please eat something." he looked at her with a sad expression on his face.

Yeva smiled up at the man,"Thank you."She always tried to appear as happy as possible. "I'm Yeva an I'm eight" She drew a figure eight in the dirt. "See eight!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
Emarosa rolled about in her cage and watched as Lehran spoke to the small girl. "This is torture." She pulled her long blond hair into a loose bun at the base of her neck.

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Mai woke up slowly rubbing her head whoa she must have hit her head hard she remembered nothing of what happened. Her eyes adjusted slowly to the dim lighting row after row of cages stared back at her. "Wow" she said softly then slid her hands into her sleeves and feeling for the knives she usually kept there. They were gone "crap" she cursed to herself moving to the front of her cage. "Yo hey guard man" she called trying to get his attention but to no avail he ignored her. She sighed sitting back on her heels watching with hard eyes as the people walked by

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 pm
:User Image
Sozin

Zuki walked away from the cage and walked down the corridor, browsing, leaving Sozin by himself

He walk down the opposite way stopping once or twice at the nekos, and inus, but a certain girl peaked his intrest, she seemed to be a lively person to hang out with "Hello whats your name?", he asked playfully  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:40 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
User Image
Ascheriit

Ascheriit sat in his cage, all chained up, for the guards feared for his escape. All for good reason too, since Ascheriit would kill everyone running the slave trade if he could.

Kai began to get unamused and began to walk out. But a certain boy caught her eye. She's seen that look before, everyday when she look into the mirror. 'The look of killer intent....' Kai thought to herself as she walked towards his cage. "What's your name?" she asked with a nice yet cold tone in her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm
SchizophrenicOcean
Quote:

Yeva smiled up at the man,"Thank you."She always tried to appear as happy as possible. "I'm Yeva an I'm eight" She drew a figure eight in the dirt. "See eight!"

"my my my how interesting you are" he had a warm smile on him. "it's decided I want to take you home with me, how about it" he opened her cage door. "no need for cages for someone like you."
(do you want me to take your other character too or are you trying to separate them?)  

InSanity893

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 pm
InSanity893
SchizophrenicOcean
Quote:

"my my my how interesting you are" he had a warm smile on him. "it's decided I want to take you home with me, how about it" he opened her cage door. "no need for cages for someone like you."
(do you want me to take your other character too or are you trying to separate them?)

biggrin
>
"O-okay!" Little Yeva smiled. "What's your name master?" She stood up straight and waltzed to his side like a queen and clung to his pant leg. It was odd for Yeva to be walking about the market. None the less have a bit of food in her stomach.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:24 pm
The official orochimaru
:User Image
Sozin

Zuki walked away from the cage and walked down the corridor, browsing, leaving Sozin by himself

He walk down the opposite way stopping once or twice at the nekos, and inus, but a certain girl peaked his intrest, she seemed to be a lively person to hang out with "Hello whats your name?", he asked playfully

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games