Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:24 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                  I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Mackenna made it to the great hall with her friends and then waved goodbye to Viv as she headed for the Slytherin table. Kenna led the way to the Gryffindor table, assuming Sallie was following, but not really checking to see. She took a seat at an empty place and turned her attention to the sorting, clapping and cheering whenever anyone was sorted into her house.

She still vividly remembered her sorting from last year and could practically feel the nerves of all the first years standing in front of them. She was glad that she wasn't the one standing up there this year. It was nice to have a place that was hers and despite her love of being the center of attention, it didn't really feel as good when she was one of an entire year that was the center of attention.

(Quoted you just in case you wanted to continue o3o)

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:38 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

second year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club sketcher || Cooking Club snacker || Language Club appreciator || Quidditch reserve
irregular attendee of any club events

This had been the fastest train day ever. Aire and Harmony had spent the entire time thinking of even more pranks and fun things they could do around the castle. With a final ”I hope you get into Gryffindor,” Aire bid her crewmate farewell until the feast. ”But if not, you can scope out the other common rooms, so don’t worry.”

At Gryffindor table, she slipped into a seat with a good view of the Sorting stool that wasn’t terribly conspicuous. She waved an awkward hello to a few Gryffindors she recognized, a few classmates whose names she certainly didn’t remember anymore, and then the first years were filing in.

”Aindrias, Harmony”.

Aire jumped to attention, like when her uncle called an “All Hands on Deck” order. There was a pause, and Aire found herself staring at the hat. She knew it could read minds: Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor-- hey could I swap out the Sorting hat--wait not --”

”Gryffindor!”

”YES! CAPTAIN CHICKENWEASEL!” Aire jumped up, waving so Harmony could find her and screamed with excitement in her best across-the deck-voice.

She froze up a moment later, realizing this was very much not at home on deck, and she had never made this kind of sound before at school. With a sheepish grin, she added a small ”Hi” and moved over to make room for Harmony next to her.

setting Sorting Feast 2050 || with Gryffindors
appearance 4'4", 85 lbs || wearing uniform, tie in her pocket
status We're going to be dormmates as usual!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup
☁✶
~"I Lived" by One Republic

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Various Gryffindors
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I want some excitement this year

Ophelia was bored. When wasn't she, lately? She didn't really have any friends, and she couldn't just keep following her brother around forever. Besides, he was in a different house, and a prefect, and he had his own friends... Which didn't exactly help her feel better. Instead, the girl sighed, half-watching the ceremony, half waiting for food and bed. She liked school, she did... but she'd much rather be home with her dad. Resting her chin in her hand, the fourth year bounced her knee, wondering if she'd have any sort of adventure this year or if it'd just be another boring year of classes, sleep, and nothingness.

Diamond Wales

Hᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴀɪʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Cᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛ ᴍᴇ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴀʏ "ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs", ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ꜰᴇᴀʀ!
          Oʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴠᴀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ... ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ.
          Oɴᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. Wʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴏ?
          Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀs, ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Rune was glad that the groundskeeper had managed to take care of Tzuki, and considering that he'd lagged behind long enough for the sorting to already be underway, well, he should probably get to his table just in case. He could already see some new faces, and he clapped along when some new people joined those already sitting down. He took a seat himself, looking around and spotting someone he didn't see that often. Her last name was... Gold...something, right? He wasn't sure, but it had something to do with gold. Figuring it couldn't hurt to strike up a conversation, he smiled and gestured toward the sorting. "I take it you're just waiting for the feast? I kinda am too. Haven't had anything to eat since this morning." Not like his mum or bestemor hadn't made them something (well, more his bestemor made something, his mum just gave him money for the trolley) he just hadn't had time in between patrols to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, it's going kind of slowly this year...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Miss Gryffindor

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:53 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Rune
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is unexpected, but nice

Phia looked up when someone - specifically Rune Borson - sat next to her. Had they ever sat together... or talked... or... anything? He asked if she was just waiting on dinner, then mentioned having not eaten all day. "That I am. Don't have any siblings in the sorting since I'm the youngest." She brushed some hair back behind her ear, offering a small smile toward the older boy. "As for food.... they really should provide lunch on the train. So many people go without lunch, and honestly most are teens who get cranky without food." She chuckled a bit, hoping he was in good spirits. He seemed to be, anyway, given his smile. Part of her wondered why he chose her to talk to, but the other was excited that she wasn't just... very alone. Maybe she could actually make a friend and stop lying to her dad (and herself) in those letters home from school.

Diamond Wales

Hᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴀɪʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Cᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛ ᴍᴇ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:27 pm
Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me
'Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn't disagree
D'you see me, d'you see

User Image
M U R I G E N
G R A C E
S E A G R A V E

PUREBLOODGRYFFINDORFIRST YEAR

Murgo sat down at the Gryffindor Table looking very much like she was trying to restrain a proud smile. After all, it wasn't every day a talking hat told you that you were 'quite like the knights of old'. Leir would be so jealous. She felt another pang of guilt, wishing she'd had a more proper goodbye with her brother, but at least she could write him tomorrow and tell him everything that had happened so far. Plus, she was in the same house as Dixie Lynn, she discovered some minutes later, and grinned, clapping, at the announcement. So far, her year seemed off to a pretty good start, all things considered. Especially compared to her admittedly lonely years of muggle primary school, especially after Mum died. She looked up and down the length of the table, hopeful that the food would be set out soon. She was happy, but her stomach was still snarling, of course.

OOC:
Username

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:05 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Rune nodded, knowing how that felt. He and his brother were the youngest in his family, so not having anyone younger like siblings to look forward to sortings was a bit of a drag. Besides, it wasn't like he didn't enjoy his cousins being sorted, but the last of them that he'd see was Isolde's, and Leslie wasn't likely to be sorted before he left school. "I feel that. Me and my twin's the youngest of my siblings, so I don't have any family being sorted."

Rune shrugged when she mentioned there needing to be some sort of food service on the train. "My bestemor made lunch for me and As, but I was too busy with patrolling the train. Plus, I think As ended up eating most of it. Either way, I just didn't have time." Well, he did have prefect duties, and unlike his twin, he took it seriously. As was convinced that Rune was going to be a stick in the mud, but Rune countered with the fact that their mum had also been a prefect. Not his fault that As was irresponsible.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, it's going kind of slowly this year...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Miss Gryffindor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:14 pm
A note came over from the Ravenclaw table and landed near Tally. Irvine's handwriting was scrawled across it, bearing her name.

Irvine Goldwind
Hey,

I know we didn't talk much on the train, considering we were both patrolling. I was wondering if, after we got done with the feast, we met up or something? I'm not sure on patrol schedules yet for the year, but I think we're going to be patrolling similar areas tonight. If not, that's fine. I was just wondering if you wanted to or not.

Irvine

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:28 pm
The note flew back, nearly landing in the plate before Tally.

Irvine Goldwind
That's for sure. I think my dad wasn't lying when he said that half of them seemed really determined to make sure to cause headaches. I don't think I was that bad. And no, that wasn't too weird, maybe? I don't know, can't be any weirder than some of the thing's I've heard from one of the upperclassmen. Hall of Tapestries works, so meet you there then.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Rune
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is unexpected, but nice

Phia nodded along as Rune explained that he (and his twin) was also the youngest in the family. At least he had a twin! What was she supposed to do when Irvine graduated? She already didn't have anyone to really talk to, but if her brother was gone, she'd be all on her own. "At least you've got a twin, which makes it nice. Though it doesn't help when waiting on the sorting to end, does it?" Phia offered a small smile, trying to ignore the small rumbling in her belly.

When she mentioned the lack of food on the train, he said someone called bestemore made him and his brother lunch, but Rune had been too busy being a new prefect to eat. That had to suck. "That had to suck, knowing you had food, but still not being able to eat. But, it's cool you made prefect. Plus, I saw you helping that first year at the platform, which was super nice of you. I'm sure she appreciated the help." At that, she sent a genuine smile, proud that her fellow housemate had stepped up to his new role. It was something not everyone would have done. Vaguely she wondered if she would even be in the running for prefect next year, but figured probably not. Most likely they wanted someone active in clubs or quidditch or... well, anything. She was - for the most part - a nobody. Maybe she'd get recognized eventually...

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn dσ, í cαn dσ вєttєr
                                                          í cαn dσ αnчthíng вєttєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn вє, í cαn вє grєαtєr
                                                          sσσnєr σr lαtєr í'm grєαtєr thαn чσu

spaceDixie Lynn was somewhat torn at her sorting announcement; on the one hand, she was in the same house as her brother, which, boo. She loved Bobby Ray, and they were obviously best friends, but also she had thought maybe she might get to be in her own house. He'd gotten to go to school a whole year without her, and her only hope for a truly new, unique experience he hadn't had first was having a different Common Room. Oh, well. He'd never snuck into the forbidden forest on a full moon, at least. Unless he had, and not gotten caught, but that seemed unlikely.

spaceOf course, she could have sat with him, but that would mean not sitting with her new friend. She'd spent all day with Murgo, but, she'd spent a whole ten years of her life with Bobby Ray, so there. And anyway, if he wanted to spend time with her, he could move. Maybe. Whatever. She shot her twin a smile and two thumbs up before sitting down next to her new housemate, barely containing the urge to squeal in excitement. She might be in the same house as Bobby Ray, but she was also in the same house as Murgo, which made it worth it, she figured.
                                                          "That's my brother," she told the other girl, slumping in her seat quite ungracefully. "Ugh, thank God that's over, right? Feels like it took forever an' a day." Tired as she was, her accent slurred a little more than usual. Well, sorting was wrapping up, her name being one of the last ones. Hopefully they could eat soon.

αnч nσtє чσu cαn rєαch, í cαn gσ híghєr
                                                          í cαn síng αnчthíng híghєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn wєαr, í cαn wєαr вєttєr
                                                          ín whαt чσu wєαr í'd lσσk вєttєr thαn чσu

wнere - Gryffindor Table
                                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2050
                                                          wιтн - Murgo
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:33 pm
Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me
'Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn't disagree
D'you see me, d'you see

User Image
M U R I G E N
G R A C E
S E A G R A V E

PUREBLOODGRYFFINDORFIRST YEAR

Murgo smiled as Dixie Lynn sat down beside her, especially when she realized she could have sat with her own brother instead, but had chosen to sit with Murgo anyways. "He looks nice," she said in recognition of Bobby Ray, since usually that was a pretty neutral thing to say about people's siblings until you knew more about how they really felt about them. Still, she suspected Dixie Lynn was very close with her brother, given how they were literally twins, and obviously had similar enough personalities to be in the same house. "Yeah, I can't wait to eat too," she commented. "I feel like the Sorting is such a big deal to everyone, but my dad never really said much about it. And my mum went to school in Vietnam, so they definitely didn't do it like this," she gestured around the massive dining hall. She wondered what sort of food there'd be to eat. Would it be strictly Scottish fare, or all types of dishes? Maybe you could conjure up whatever you wanted, although that would have to be pretty powerful magic, she supposed. Good thing she'd never been a very picky eater, unlike her brother, who complained if his crusts were cut improperly. "At least you'll see your brother all the time now," she said. "Unless that's a bad thing."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                                I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                                But I was already gone

Val clapped along with her new house as people were sorted, and grinned when 2 other girls were sorted into Gryffindor AND sat close enough to her for her to make friends. Excellent. She had wasted her train ride moping around and now she needed to make up for it. She scooted a tad bit down the bench to sit across from the two girls and waved. "Hiya, I'm Valeria, fellow first year like you two. But you can call me Val. Everyone does. Well... at least my friends do. And we can totally be friends right?" She clapped her hands together in excitement as she spoke.

She knew she was a lot to handle, but she figured if these two had been sorted into the same house as her, they must have similar personalities to her right? She wasn't really sure. She knew Gryffindor had a bunch of traits, so maybe these two wouldn't be as exuberant as her, but that was okay too. She could be exuberant for the whole group of them. And they were definitely 100% going to be friends. She was sure of that.

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast
                                                                You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                                Here I am, standing all alone

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:22 am
User ImageUser Image

ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                                  everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                                  yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                                  rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceJude didn't much care for the Great Hall, he decided rather quickly. There were far too many people, and it was far too loud. He grumbled as he made his way towards the Gryffindor table, not all that thrilled about his house placement. He hadn't really cared, he thought, until the hat had spoken, and by then it was too late. As terrible as it would've been to be in a house with a snake for a mascot, he couldn't help but feel this would be worse. His Uncle had been a Gryffindor, and Jude didn't see how he could be in the same house as that man. They were nothing alike!

spaceAdmittedly, he didn't know much about the houses, but he knew this one had a reputation for being... boisterous. That was probably a polite way to put it. Already his housemates were socializing, and he couldn't help but wonder how long he would last before they drove him crazy. Sighing, he realized most if not all of the other newly-sorted Gryffindors had sat near him. He'd chosen this spot because the table was fairly empty, and now realized that had been a mistake. He just wanted the night to be over. At this point, he'd rather skip dinner than continue to sit here. Too bad that wasn't an option.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                                  caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                                  we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                                  all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                                  ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

wнere - Gryffindor Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast
                                                  wιтн - Housemates
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:35 am
User ImageUser Image

αnчthíng чσu cαn dσ, í cαn dσ вєttєr
                                                          í cαn dσ αnчthíng вєttєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn вє, í cαn вє grєαtєr
                                                          sσσnєr σr lαtєr í'm grєαtєr thαn чσu

spaceDixie Lynn snickered when Murgo commented on her brother, rolling her eyes. "Don't let his looks fool you. I got a lotta words to describe my brother, an' nice ain't one of 'em. Ain't mean, either, though, so there's that." Obviously, she didn't mean this as an insult; to Dixie Lynn, nice was usually associated with boring. Or, it was something her parents said with the same tone as "bless your heart," usually through gritted teeth and the fakest smile they could muster.

spaceShe nodded about the sorting, not really caring for the whole thing now that it was done.
                                                          "Felt like a bit of a letdown, yeah? Not that I'm not happy with where I went or whatever, just seems like everybody makes a huge deal out of it, for just gettin' a hat plopped on your head. Even if it is a magic hat." She shrugged. "Kira an' Colin are the only ones I know that ever did it, at least before Bobby Ray, and neither of 'em talked about it much. 'Course, I didn't ask. I'm more interested in dinner." And seeing the dorm, she thought. She didn't know where theirs were located, since neither Colin or Akira had been in her house. She could've asked Bobby Ray, she guessed, but she'd sort of avoided the topic as much as possible, being as jealous as she was. Oh, well. That just made it more of an adventure now.

spaceShe was torn between sympathy and amusement when Murgo mentioned seeing her brother, and then backpedaled slightly. She guessed it wasn't out of the question that they might not get along. A cackle was what won out.
                                                          "Oh, I'm sure we'll be seein' lots'a him, whether we wanna or not. Surprised he ain't sidled his butt on over an' poked his nose in our business. But nah, it ain't a bad thing. Long as you don't mind him tryin'a make bets constantly." Of course, she was hardly innocent in that respect. Their whole childhood was basically "I bet you can't" and "I dare you to" all day every day. She was going to get Murgo in trouble.

spaceAnd this Valerie girl, apparently. She grinned at her, offering her hand.
                                                          "Hiya! I'm Dixie Lynn, this here's Murgo," she chirped, pleased as punch. Two friends already! She was fairly confident in calling Murgo her friend, at this point. You didn't spend several hours with a person and come out not friends, unless you absolutely hated each other and came out enemies instead. If she'd gotten on Murgo's nerves, the other girl sure as heck wasn't showing it. "Fig're we're best off bein' friends. Gotta share a room for seven years, an' all." She tried to wink, but it didn't work out so well, her second eye closing just a little behind the first. Ah, well. She'd work on it.

αnч nσtє чσu cαn rєαch, í cαn gσ híghєr
                                                          í cαn síng αnчthíng híghєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn wєαr, í cαn wєαr вєttєr
                                                          ín whαt чσu wєαr í'd lσσk вєttєr thαn чσu

wнere - Gryffindor Table
                                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2050
                                                          wιтн - Murgo
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games