Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:52 pm
Manda_Tifa
Leyla Giselle
Leyla Giselle
I redid my sketch for Maxblackrabbit. The original: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/404187/

The redone version:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/473916/
I apologize if this seems like a cry for attention, but I would highly appreciate some sort of criticism. This is going to Maxblackrabbit afterall, and I don't want it to seem low grade.
I like the redone version better, but the hand she seems to be leaning back on appears to be a lot bigger than her other hand...you might wanna fix that. Other than that, it's looking superb! 4laugh
Noted and thank you. I'll try to fix that tomorrow when I work on it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:01 pm
Leyla Giselle
Manda_Tifa
Leyla Giselle
Leyla Giselle
I redid my sketch for Maxblackrabbit. The original: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/404187/

The redone version:
I apologize if this seems like a cry for attention, but I would highly appreciate some sort of criticism. This is going to Maxblackrabbit afterall, and I don't want it to seem low grade.
I like the redone version better, but the hand she seems to be leaning back on appears to be a lot bigger than her other hand...you might wanna fix that. Other than that, it's looking superb! 4laugh
Uhm her boobs are really big... like size of her head big. But I could understand where that might be to match the character. Only thing I would do is try to bring up that one foot so you don't crop up the toes where you have it. Right now it looks distracting and like you just ran out of room, not an intentional crop. That and the way she is leaning on her one hand looks strange, though that is probably because we can't tell what she is leaning on yet. Other than that I think it looks good so far.  

Krissim Klaw

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:53 am
Got a new program, Art Rage 2, practicing with it since I'm gonna use it for all my piled up commissions.

This picture of this hairstyle was used for inspiration, and this was achieved. I like him, or her? Iono. Fun to play with.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:11 pm
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
Manda_Tifa
Leyla Giselle
Leyla Giselle

The redone version:
Uhm her boobs are really big... like size of her head big. But I could understand where that might be to match the character. Only thing I would do is try to bring up that one foot so you don't crop up the toes where you have it. Right now it looks distracting and like you just ran out of room, not an intentional crop. That and the way she is leaning on her one hand looks strange, though that is probably because we can't tell what she is leaning on yet. Other than that I think it looks good so far.
Oh god, if you saw the real ref of her...her breasts are three times bigger than her head. xD I can't draw large breasts well, but I was trying to stay true to his character. The pose is somewhat on the floor, with the viewer looking down on her. I will be adjusting that hand tonight. I'll make the size of the canvas larger from the bottom so I can add her foot in entirely. Thank you for the advice. 3nodding  

Leyla Giselle

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:45 pm
Back and forth, back and forth. Art rage or Open canvas?

New art, a doodle. xD I wonder if the other three people in the picture will recognize their avatars? Not furry though.

The one with her back showing is moi, of course.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:53 pm
Anghellic Kitten

New art, a doodle. xD I wonder if the other three people in the picture will recognize their avatars? Not furry though.

That looks soo...cute @-@  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:02 pm
Anghellic Kitten

Well I would sware the one on the far right is mine. o.o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 pm
Thanks Sirus. <3

And yes, Di. The far right is you. xD

Sheol Kitten

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:36 pm
Third from the right is me, I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:33 pm
From Left to Right: Manda, Foggeh, moi, Diana.

The avatars looked so nice.. I just had to draw it.

Sheol Kitten

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:50 pm
new picture from moi. I'm really proud of this one :3 The background was done completely by mouse in photoshop using brushes :3

User Image
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/479024/ for bigger version  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:27 pm
Anghellic Kitten

*squeaks* I see me!!! D'you mind if I save it? heart  

Manda_Tifa

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:03 pm
Manda_Tifa
Anghellic Kitten

*squeaks* I see me!!! D'you mind if I save it? heart

xD I don't mind if anyone in the picture saves it and shows it off. It does have You in it, after all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:14 pm
Sig art.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:54 pm
Anghellic Kitten
From Left to Right: Manda, Foggeh, moi, Diana.

The avatars looked so nice.. I just had to draw it.

redface I feel honored.

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games