Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 am
MDaylus

Loki felt panic stir once more when Tony watched him with serious eyes but when the man smiled he smiled. "You have done just that tony, that and so much more." Loki laughed. "You have helped repair my relationship with thor, assured me of my mother's love and allowed me to see my children. You are perfect."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at his lover's words, liking the fact that Loki appreciated what little he'd managed so far. He had to shake his head though. "Far from perfect...I still have so much I want to do for you, so much I need to do." He murmured. There was so much he knew Loki wanted but would never openly ask for, so much he could hopefully make happen for the god, he wanted to give Loki everything. There was art of him that would help Loki claim the world if he wanted it now, no matter the cost.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 am
MDaylus

"Want and need are two very different things tony." Loki hummed. "You need not do anything g for me but stay here with me." Loki continued burying his head against the mans chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly, kissing the top of Loki's head as he buried it against his chest. "I'm never leaving you....there is nothing in the world that could pull me from you." He murmured. "But there is still much that I need to do. I need to protect you, save you from all of these fools who have been out to hurt you for so long. I need to help you protect your kids from those same idiots.....I need to show the world just how wonderful and loving and beautiful you are so you never have to worry again...." He said slowly, arms slowly tightening around Loki again, protectiveness practically radiating off of him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly against the man when Tony promised that he was never leaving him and nothing could pull him away. He chuckled when the man said that he still felt the need to protect him , save him from all of those that were out to hurt him. He wondered how much of that was the subconscious knowledge that something was wrong or even that he was pregnant. "Would have to come out with who I am to the reporters." Loki murmured breathing in tony as the man held him tightly once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed slightly at the murmur. “We’re going to have to tell them eventually…..I don’t ever want them to think I am ashamed of you…..and I would like to be able to walk around with you in the open, go to parties with you, have dates with you, and not have to hide, well no more than normal at least.” He said softly. “And one day, if we decide to settle down, in a house of our own, just the two of us, no company, no superhero stuff, no princely stuff, I don’t want them poking around trying to figure out who you are, I just want us to have a happy, peaceful time."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony said that he needed to tell the media eventually. "I know you are not ashamed of me, I do not care what they think that you think of me." Loki pouted. He did want to be able to walk around in the open with Tony. "We should tell them soon then to get the backlash out of the way." Loki finally continued. He did like the option of settling down with none of the stressors of their life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small hum at Loki’s words, nuzzling into him and lazily tracing platters on his back. When he mentioned telling them soon, he was a little surprised though. “I don’t want to push you. It is all still up to you when and what we tell them.” He said gently. He really wanted as much as possible to be Loki’s decision. The god hadn’t had much control over his life it seemed, and despite Tony’s pretty much being out of his hands and crazy, Tony could offer the god some control over things in his life with Tony.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:24 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft hum when the man traced patterns on his back. "You are not pushing me tony, I just happen to like not being known here. However we need to do this the sooner the better. We will need to call Pepper so she doesn't get surprised it." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. He knew how nice it must be to not be known. It was something he’d longed for from time to time. “It wouldn’t be hard to just reveal your identity and nothing else. I can make a press release so the media will back off a bit, and they won’t know your face, so you can still move around more or less anonymously.” He said softly. “And Pepper can help us set it all up…..I had to publically announce our relationship then too.” He said slowly. “But we’ll talk about this later. We don’t have to worry about it now.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:59 am
MDaylus

"If we're going to do it, do so fully. I can always change my appearance if I wish to go somewhere unseen." Loki stated shaking his head. "Might as well worry about it now we could even do it tomorrow or the next day to get it out of the way. I wish to deal with this sooner rather than later tony." Loki continued, he wanted to know that he could protect the man or himself from the backlash. If he got too far into the pregnancy before they did so he was afraid he wouldn't havet his magic at his disposal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded. If that was what Loki wanted, then they could go all out. “We have to talk to Pepper and the team first. Thor too. This will affect them as well, and Thor is known well enough by the public by now that if he vouches for ‘The God of Mischief’ and admit that you are his brother, they’ll trust him.” He said softly. “And you have to prepare yourself for what they’ll say. I doubt they’ll have much to talk to you about other than questions on if you are aware of my reputation and confident I’ll be faithful…..they won’t be very courteous to me however….and you'll have to let them, no snapping.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said they would need to talk to Pepper and the team first. He blanched when the man said they would have Thor vouch for him but in the end shrugged. "Tony, for many years I have dealt with the council and the public of Asgard. Your media is little compared to that, I will handle it with care. I will not snap, I will be as pleasant as possible. I will let my silver tongue do the talking." Loki stated with a slight smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony instantly reached over the bond to comfort Loki when the god reacted to the idea of thor being involved. He wouldn’t let that idiot do anything to hurt the situation, but having someone else to back what you said was always useful. “I know, I know.” Tony said softly, smiling at the smirk he got and leaning forward to steal a kiss. “I still felt the need to warn you.” He said lightly. Sure, Loki was the Silvertongue, and he had centuries of experience with disapproving opinions, but they both seemed more protective of each other than themselves, so they needed to prepare a bit. “But for now, we need to sleep.” He smiled softly, burrowing under the covers a little more and settling.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:11 pm
MDaylus

"I know you do, I do not mind." Loki stated. He nodded when the man said they need to sleep for now. They could talk to others later but for now he was tired. Snuggling into Tony he was quick to fall asleep. When he awoke in the morning g he was surprised he had not woken in the night before being sick. Giving a pleased hum he snuggled back in not ready to get up.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games