Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

"Not too far." the old man said simply as he placed down the stack of canvases. A flash of yellow of a young girl with a wide smile zooming past him to dive at an overgrown rat with wings as he rushed into the skies away from the clearly threat. Two shook his head "Not too far." making sure she heard him this time. The tiny yellowed-clad figure turning to look with a bright smile.

"Okay!" and with that Lìqín was off to explore the sands, find shells, harass birds in hops of catching one if a hug. The young girl was easily marked by her yellow coat which she still wore. She had wanted this trip, to which Two easily agreed. He had no reason not to. It was a calming day, and it was good for her to go outside after such a long night of study. The mutant would sit down on the sands, opening up a black book to look at his designs. His eyes could cast up to make sure he could still see an overactive streak of yellow.

And overactive she was, running on the beach making sure to avoid running into anyone while she could looking for pretty shells, or "lost homes" that she could take for the future to create a new home for the creatures who lost them...or paint for a pretty gift.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With tiny gofer-like holes freckling the sandy shores, Desi was working pretty hard to find some decent looking shells. His feet and hands were covered with moist sand as he trifled around with his little plastic shovel and bucket. While some of the shells he mostly found were dull in color and chipped, he still worked hard to find some nice ones. It became almost like a little tradition for him to at least find one "good" one for his momma. In the midst of his digging, a sudden quick flash of yellow zoomed in his peripheral. Obviously it caught his attention. Baby blue eyes wandered over to see a girl, a bit younger than him, running around the beach. A little light bulb in his head starting glowing bright -- two pairs of hands were better than one! Maybe she could help him dig around? Curious eyes had set their sights back on Nico. She was still close by, so wandering over to the other kid wouldn't be so bad. His mind was already made up, so Desi packed up his sand covered shovel and bucket and hustled over to the raincoat girl. "Hey! Uh, I'm having a hard time finding pretty shells. Uh, wanna look together? You can use my shovel if you want! Oh! I'm Desi by the way." Desi didn't have a shy bone in his body -- not with other kids at least. He was always looking for a way to make new friends, so this situation was no different.

While Desi was off socializing and scheming digging plots in his head, Nico ventured slightly off for snacks. With a growing boy, she always made sure to keep or get food for him. That kid was growing like a weed as the days went on! She bought a couple snacks from a nearby vendor and look around in search of her boy. Nico finally found him rushing over to another girl. "Probably trying to play." She muttered to herself and looked around some more for the other girl's parents. Knowing how kids were, they always had a tendency to run off from view. Her mother instincts kick in naturally. It didn't take long to find who she assumed was the girl's dad. He was sitting nearby so there was at least another pair of eyes watching the two kids.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Meh xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Winter Baby | Keepin' Warmxxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 10:01 am
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════
Lily knew the best shells often sat fairly close to the waters. She continued to dig her hands through the wet sands tracking little odd specks of light in her field of vision. Absorbed in her hunt until she heard a voice, casting her large eyes upward at a boy. He wanted to hunt for shells? Lily smiled brightly at the older boy "Sure! There are little homes scattered all over the place." reaching into her yellow coat to show the ones she found. They were small, but they were intact. She would stand up "Digging through the sand with your hands is fun." showering her hands before throwing them out to shake. She wasn't shy either, with anyone because what was the point in that "I'm Lily! Nice to meet ya~!"

Two looked up the moment he saw a figure moving towards his daughter. Another child, likely just wanting to dig with her but he was always careful. Lily was trusting, she couldn't even dream that someone would want to hurt her to he tended to keep his eyes on her. He scanned around for the boys parent, and she wasn't hard to find cause it appeared she was looking around to. He locked eyes with her for a moment though something....was off about her, nothing bad but something. He would ignore it, nodding to her before he'd look back towards his daughter to make sure everything was going well.

User Image
════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"Nice to meet ya, Lily!" Desi responded cheerfully as he shook the girl's hand. Now that he had a digging partner, the young boy wasted no time at all. Immediately, he took his plastic shovel to made a deep hole before setting it aside so that he could do the rest of the work with his hands. This was the reason why his mom nicknamed him Gopher Boy, and sometimes Puppy with the way he dug around. In his head, the deeper the hole, the better the treasure. Once the hole was deep enough, Desi stuck practically his whole arm in there. His small hands felt around in the cold wet sand for a moment before he felt something latch onto him. There were plenty times were he messed around with angry crabs, but this didn't feel like a pissed off crustacean. It almost felt... human. Like someone's cold clammy hands were grabbing on his wrist trying to pull him in deeper. "Ah..!!!"

Instantly, Nico ran over and pried her son from whatever had him. "What? What happened?" The woman asked while checking her son for any injuries. Desi didn't say much except point at the hole he made with a shaky hand. He was too spooked to speak fully. "H-Hand..!" The mother's eyes glanced wearily at the ground before sighing. "Alright, I'll check it out. You two just... stand back a bit." She said to the two children. She didn't expect anything to happen... but just in case something did, she wanted to make sure that they weren't in harms way. Nico removed her jacket and rolled up one of her sleeves as she stuck her arm in the very same hole. Nothing felt out of the ordinary - or at least nothing that felt like an actual hand. With nothing to find, Nico removed her arm and looked over at Desi. The poor boy was shaking in his boots. He had always seen spirits, but he never had an experience where they grabbed him until today. "Hey kiddo, why don't we eat some of the food I bought, okay? That'll make you feel better." She gently ruffled his hair before turning her attention back to the little girl he was digging with. "You're more than welcome to join us. I bought too much anyways so we could use the extra tummy~" Her gaze shifted slightly to who she assumed was the girl's father. She hadn't noticed before but... he felt strangely familiar. Something about him made her feel like there was a huge pit in her stomach. Although it bothered her, she ignored it. Maybe she was over thinking things. Instead, she returned back to the girl with a sweet smile. "Be sure to ask your papa for permission, though. We'll be over here." From there, she ushered Desi over to their spot with their snacks laid out on the beach towels that she rented.

MOOD: Mama Bear Mode || Scared xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Winter Baby | Keepin' Warmxxx OOC: Sorry for the delay, a lot of stuff happened and I mentally wasn't okay.

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 5:43 pm
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín, Desi, Nico // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Lily got to work, digging her hands in the sand to look for the best shells. Her father never really did mind her habits especially knowing that she needed to explore to understand. She stuck around the wettest parts because that meant the shells ended up there...at least in her experience, moving away from Desi a bit until....something caught her ears. She would instantly pull her hands out of the sand and plod over looking in "Huh?" did he find something or---? There was something but in Lilly's mind it just looked like numbers. Cold wispy numbers though she didn't get the chance to explore it much as he pulled away and his mother came over.

The girl was quiet for a moment, doing as the adult said and standing back for a moment. Hand? Was there a hand in there?! Cool! The woman didn't find anything though..would she? She didn't want to get yelled at so as she looked up at the woman who invited her to dinner she offered a large smile to her and Desi "Sure! I'll go just go ask baba~!" though there was something odd she noticed. A string, faint, consisting of numbers that drifted from her father to the woman. She blinked a few times before looking to Desi who looked afraid "Hrrrm....."

Zhu was already one his way over the moment Desi shouted, but Nico had gotten there first. He put his hands on his hips. What the hell was that? Some sort of creature in the sand? The boy wasn't much older than his daughter but he was saying something about a hand. An overactive imagination perhaps?

Lily could tell the boy was afraid of something but she knew something was wrong so she got to digging...right in the whole. The wispy numbers were gone, but there was still a shine and so she dug. She dug hard tearing up the whole until she was practically falling in whatever whole she was making much to her fathers worry until she pulled out two shells. Dark Ceriths. The young girl jogged over to her father and asked him "Bàba, wǒ kěyǐ hé yín tàitài gòng jìn wǎncān ma?"

"Yín nǚshì?" to which Lily pointed but Two already had an idea. He would sigh. His daughter was outgoing, but with that display he didn't entirely trust Lily to be alone with them. They were strangers in the first place but his daughter like to make friends. He wanted her to make friends so he nodded and traveled with her over. He exhaled just a bit "My.....daughter would like....to join you." his limited knowledge of English forcing him to think of his words first. There was something though.....why did this woman seem even the least bit familiar to him?

Lily was already moving to Desi to hold out the other shell "You found something~!" trying to cheer him up.
User Image
════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Nico had started helping Desi clean the sand from his hands when she noticed his big, teary blue eyes looking up at her. "I swear it was a hand, mommy. I didn't make it up!" If there was one thing she knew about her son, it was that he wasn't a liar. Besides, Nico had seen some dark things when her abilities came in, so it wasn't like she didn't believe him. She was just more worried about why the spirit was only showing up for Desi. Was it because he was more vulnerable? "Hey, hey. I believe you." She said reassuringly as she gently ran her fingers through his raven locks. ""This just means we have to work more on defenses. The shadow people seem to like you a lot because you're less scary than me." Desi was going to protest and claim that he could also be scary when Lily and her dad joined their group. Nico paused as the man spoke in slightly broken English. God, where had she seen him before? It was starting to irritate her at this point! She was about to respond back when her child did it for her. "The more the merrier!" Being handed one of the shells, Desi's sad expression went away almost instantly. "Oh cool! I can add this to my collection, thanks!" To reward her for her findings, the boy offered her a SpongeBob popsicle. Of course the eyes were never on straight, but that's what gave it it's charm, right? "Here~ He's yellow like your rain jacket."

While the children seemed to be interacting just fine, Nico on the other hand found it hard to talk for some reason. Her mind kept trying to figure out where they could have met IF they even have met before. Blue eyes kept studying his features while her brain tried to pinpoint a memory linked to him. She hadn't seen him from her job. Nico was pretty decent with remembering faces from there at least. Could it have been...? "There's no way... I'm over thinking." The woman thought as she started drinking one of the pops she bought. "So, uh, have you been in Soleil long?"

MOOD: Calmed Down xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Winter Baby | Keepin' Warmxxx OOC: .

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:50 pm
Jiāháo Z

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Lily happily handed off the shell and accepted the Popsicle "Ooooooh~! Its cute!" she wished she could preserve it especially because, as he pointed out, it was yellow like her rain jacket. She knew it would melt though but didn't seemed distressed. She instead just held up her own "I'm gonna paint mine blue." she said taking a small bite of her Popsicle. A small squeal of happiness at the taste and coolness of it. She practically snuggled more into her yellow coat. She was happy that Desi looked happier now, and at least knew not to ask what he had seen instead pulling a small booklet out of a pocket to show Desi her paintings of shells she had found.

Two watched the two play for a moment to make sure his daughter was alright, but the girl was social unlike him. They looked to get along fine but the boys mother kept staring at him. He looked to her as she spoke "No. We arrived, a few months ago." he said "Went back to China.....visit a friend. We only came back.....a little while ago." hands on his hips. He did not seem entirely comfortable being around people, but he put up with it for Lily.

Still something was odd about the whole thing. He couldn't put his finger on it.

User Image
════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Raphael eyed Maura's face. Seeing her skin this close makes him freeze. And with the sunset hues, it's like he was watching an artwork that came to life. He realized how beautiful she was under the amber sky.
                                                          His lips kept shut until he fluttered his eyes twice when Maura kissed him on the cheek. And a light blush appeared on his cheek, but his remained nonchalant. He listened, and he smiled after she finished explaining. "Alright. Let's grab our drinks so we can watch the sunset together."

---- After buying drinks from a nearby restaurant, Rapha kept holding Maura's hand as he leads her to a convenient spot with only fewer people. but they can also enjoy the view of the sun as they sit together ----

Raphael would take a sip of his drink on the go before he would turn his head to Maura to ask a question. "Beautiful, isn't it? I love how nature is like a work of art. Don't you agree?" ----
                                                          His eyes would then lock unto Maura's eyes, as he would rest his chin with his finger, taking a good look at her beautiful skin.
                                                          ____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            - "This outfit"
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Beach
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 10:35 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

Outfit: titanium necklace with heart crested and beach flowers sundresses,flip flops
Thought:
User Image "
User Image
Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

"it sure is marvelous beauty to the sun down. It reminds me of my Homeland beautiful scenic spots." Maura replied after they went to more private spot and they drank the red wine then eyed Rapha too.

" Tell me more about you. There such adventure in your eyes." She felt his body near as her heart beat fast and she drank more wine.she realize that this would be her life till it's her time to take over her father place. She not in the rush but soil her royal oate I'd fun.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

The half-vampire would make small smile and chuckled a bit before he would take a sip of his drink. "About me, huh. Well.. It's quite a long story." Raphael would set his gaze to the sun as it's now halfway down over the horizon. "I-- lost my parents when I was a kid. They were murdered. But I have to move on. That's what my mother always told me. Long story-short. I worked my way up to finish my education, the
                                                          college, and here I am now, talking to a beautiful and elegant lady who happens to be royalty."
                                                          He would then let out a chuckle along with a close-eyed smile.

"I am not a pure blood vampire tho. My mother was, but my father was human.. a human with powers, that is. And so as I." Raphael would extend his hand to a small rock in front of them to demonstrate his power. "My power is a little complicated.. I can manipulate matter. I can destroy and create something out from another thing.---" Rapha would let the rock break into pebbles and then form it back again and transformed it into a little cat sculpture. "However, I can only use this power to an extent of my energy. If I use it too much, I could faint." He would then give the mini cat sculpture to Maura. "Here, you can have this as a little trinket. Haha" And as he gave a small laugh, he would then reach his hand to the sky to wait for a breeze of air.

"My second power is that I can change the composition of air. It's either I can turn it to the most deadliest of gases or.. simply purify the polutted air to a refreshing breeze. Tho I need a gust of air or a slight breeze for it to work." Raphael raised his hand to the air but didn't really used his power. It was just to emphasize what he was trying to explain to Maura.

"So how about you? What are your powers?"
                                                          ____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            - "This outfit"
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Beach
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 am
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

Outfit: titanium necklace with heart crested and beach flowers sundresses,flip flops
Thought:
User Image "
User Image

Maura faced went from bleed to shock aftt hearing about his parents and how he is . She played with her hair and then sympathy for him. She lost her mother too. So she puts down her drink and leans on Rapha shoulder.

" Royalty isn't everything. I heard you out." She picked up his rock sculpture and look at it closely. " A
vampire you say. I never heard of it. My Homeland culture have knowledge of demons and spirit. Deities gods. This must be some new world wonder. "

She Leto her mind mingle on his ability and watch him demonstrate his powers. She heard of other tht but she does not see any wrong in human. He only half human which means he still among the living.

" Well that's some ability you have and far I know, your still human in the inside. You may be a good demons or deity from you mom ancestry. As long as all your intentions are good, I say that you are well spoken gentleman."..

She smiled and pour another cup of wine but she feels drunk. She accidentally drops the cup and pick up with him asking about her origins. She thinks about it for awhile.

"All I can say is that I Have swordsman ship and fight plenty of wars. My family is admire for years. We train our bodies in the art of chia and chakara. If you harness it,it can animate object to life."

Her hands wrapped around the cat sculpture and white Aura surround her hands and the object as she opened it. It was a black cat with green eyes meow. She lets it go and runs off.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 12:58 pm
User Image
User Image

So they had only been here a few months? Nico didn't want to be super nosey, so she sorta left it at that. "Hmm, okay. Maybe I'm just getting you mixed up with someone else then. Either that or maybe you've got a doppelgänger somewhere~" She said with a teasing tone on the last part as she started eating some more of the food. Being in the entertainment industry, Nico could easily pick up on other people's body language. From his stance, she could tell he was a bit uncomfortable, so she just dropped the topic for now and looked over at the two kids. They were definitely hitting it off well. Both of them were outgoing and friendly, that was for sure.

Seeing the the small booklet of paintings, Desi's eyes sparkled in amazement. "Whoa! Those are really good! Man, I shoulda brought my treasure box..." Maybe if they saw each other next time he could show her all the stuff he collected the past few months. In the middle of him examining more of Lily's pictures, he felt a cold presence behind him - the same as the one that grabbed him in the sand earlier. Of course, he jumped and whipped his head around to see who it was... but it was gone. Whatever was targeting him was definitely playing mind games. "M-Mom..." Desi nervously clung to his mother, still looking back in the direction he felt the spirit. Whatever was messing with him, he didn't like it!

At this point Nico had about enough. Her abilities were obviously more developed than her son's so she shot a sharp icy glare in the same direction. Her son couldn't tell, but Nico knew that this trickster spirit was simply cloaking itself against them. "Show yourself now or else I'll bind you to a rock and toss you into the ocean." The mother's words were stern and threatening as she held her gaze until the trickster finally show themselves. It was a slightly shadowy figure, not too tall, and no really distinguishing features besides big googly eyes. It wasn't a human spirit, thank god, or else it would've probably been a bit more complicated to get rid of them. The figure held a nervous stance, not wanting to directly look Nico in the eyes. "Alright, Bug Eyes listen up. You need to leave us the hell alone. Next time I catch you messing with anyone's kid, ESPECIALLY mine, I'll make sure to erase you permanently. We clear?" The figure nodded nervously as it was scolded and threated point blank. Afterwards Nico just waved her hand, signaling it to move along as it quickly darted off and disappeared. Desi was relieved that it was gone, but he did feel a bit bad for him somehow. "D-Don't you think you yelled at it too hard?" "It got the job done, didn't it? You can't be too nice to them or else they don't leave." Her attention moved from her son to their two guests. It was really strange from a bystander point of view, huh? "Uhhh... There's not really a better explanation so I'll just to the chase. We see ghosts. That kind of stuff is normal for us, sorry you had to get wrapped up in that annoying stuff."

MOOD: Calmed Down xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Winter Baby | Keepin' Warmxxx OOC: .

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 1:56 pm
Jiāháo Z

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Two was mostly quiet about that. She did seem familiar. Had he seen her before? He often let China for his own ends some years back but he couldn't place her at all. His memory wasn't normally so bad, but since he got his daughter he had been more absorbed in reformation and taking care of her than possibly remembering any women he-hmmmmm,

Lily looked on proudly as she showed her paintings, honed through years and years of sleepless nights. There were a lot of off things about them however, but it could be chocked up to her artistic vision. Her eyes seemed to sparkle at the mention of a treasure box "Treasure box?! Are you a pirate?" why didn't she have a treasure box? She began to wonder if they could find one here before all of a sudden Desi's mood changed again. There was the numbers again behind him but vanished just as fast. She didn't know what it meant but it wasn't good she guessed.

Two was now on edge, but he couldn't see anything. He had dealt with assassins and the like. He had hunted monsters, killed heroes with all sorts of weird powers. He'd fought things but whatever they were seeing was lost to him. His mutant abilities didn't cover the realm of spirits but instead he pulled Lily to him to keep her safe just in case. He merely kept on the lookout, but Lilly kept trying to pull away from him. She did always see...things. She didn't know what they were or what they meant but as far but the child dealt in worldly information. Nico was talking to whatever it was he wasn't seeing but it still set him on edge, but she got the job done.

Lily however waved at it "Bye bye~! Come back again when you stop scaring my friend Mr numbers!" though a tug on the hood of her raincoat had her quieting down soon enough. The girl scrambled to grab into her coat pockets to find her colored pencils since she couldn't bring her paints as she began to draw what ever it was she saw.

Two on the other hand looked to Nico for an explanation. He let go of Lily's raincoat as the mother explain it was ghosts. Of course. Ghosts. The man touched his nose, to trace a finger to the corner of his mouth, and across his lips. It was a gesture he did when annoyed, specific...learned in his time in the labs to remind himself to say nothing that might bring pain upon himself. He would nod to her "Makes sense." he was not surprised at the presence of ghosts, nor that people could see them. He was, however, reconsidering allowing Lily near these people.

Lily however had other ideas as she zoomed forward to show them. The book was slightly covered in sand from her hands and a bit wet but she had done it to draw what looked like a figure made of silver numbers outlined in blue but she drew weird things on it to make it look funny "Look! Mr. Numbers!" Lily knew what a ghost and what it meant but the girl didn't mind them....she just had a name to place to what she was seeing.

Two let out a small grunt "My daughter...sees....odd things." though he had no real way to explain it. It was just...her mutation. If there was information in the world she was seeing it. It took schooling to get her to understand how to describe things in ways others could understand, further by her paintings which one might now understand was her way to describing what she saw.

"Er....Tā yīshēng dōu kànguò dōngxī. Bùyòng dānxīn tā."

Lily perked up a bit "Oh! Silver Lady, Bàba says you don't need to worry about me. I've always seen things." though she looked curiously at her father not sure what he meant by that.

User Image
════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 9:47 am
User Image
User Image

Raphael's brows raise slightly after seeing the little trinket stone cat he made for Maura moved on its own. She said something about chakra. Rapha has heard about it, and he agreed that it's an ancient practice. Seeing inanimate objects come to life is not what you see every day, however. Tis' indeed surprising.

The half-vampire smiled in awe after seeing the cat scurried away. "Wow.. It's alive. Amazing! Can you do that to every object, or does it have to be shaped like a creature or something?"

Raphael would then nod after hearing Maura that she has excellent swordsmanship. This vampire knows nothing about sword skills or does anything about primitive ballistic weapons and guns. But when it comes to using his powers to cause destruction and mayhem, he can, but that might never happen.

"My powers can be dangerous. But I would never use them to hurt people. Unless if need be to protect the innocent from the wicked.

OUTFIT:
                                                            - "This outfit"
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Beach
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 9:41 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

Thought:
User Image "
User Image

"Watch behold..." Maura stands up and closed her eyes, she travel her chakara into her hands as her body flies with gold white Aura. She opened her eyes and they were pink with white iris. She then take a step back and moved her hands in circles"
Sand magic chia ki sium larar khite." She chant in Japanese as her hand power up and she charges at the sand on the beach, out from the sand a giant bird that now alive and flying .then the bird travel back into the ground as sand.
" Sand magic has spell to animate nonliving objects. Next let me
A defense spell that I used." She takes a deep breath and visualize a sand barrier. She returns the energy to her hands and now move her finger used ninga marital arts signs.then she stops and place her hands on the ground and the beach sand break and create a dome of sand protect her him.

" This is the sand magic ninja art spell "the sand barrier".
l SHEM l

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games