Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:14 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Evidently, not..."
Aidar grumbles.

the exit is just in my sights, when I begin to notice Nura's protals opening everywhere. realizing what's happening, I quickly leap out from between the crates and crashing into the metal wall, I turn back around in tome to see all the crates disappear into Nura's portals. With a sigh I turn, bending down, and grabbing a handle, I stand back up and lift the wall over my head, revealing it to be a gateway to a very large and spacious elevator.
"Everybody in here!"
I Say, turning back to the group.

" got it" Jack walks with the group, but then it hits him. " wait, my orders were to stop veronica from doing that..... what stopping me?" With a big grin his flaws materialized and he slashes behind him opening a portal then turns to everyone while driving in " see you on the other side jer--" jack gets flung and shot into the elevator and the portal turns back and someone comes out singing

This happens for a minute

"Ah, jus the man Ah wanted tae see..."
Aidar says, walking up to Jack.
"Jack, can ye di anythin aboot all the stuff Nura has stolen from this room? Me instincts be strongly tellin me that be best if we be leavin it all here..."

"Aider get off your self-righteous horse, this is a multimillion-dollar facility. If anything what I took is like a drop in a bucket for them not to mention I'm positive they're insured. Also a company that makes gas bombs in the shape of teddy bears is clearly up in oh good. I'm going to make sure this tuff is used not to hurt people, and if I make some gold on the side well that's just icing on the cake." Nura turns around and looks at Aileen. "Of course I have instincts I clearly jumped away from the gas and dispersed it so nobody else had to deal with it didn't I not?" Nura says condescendingly. "Also Aider if Cynthia couldn't get into my pocket dimension I highly doubt Jack could...."

Aidar's aura flares up and as his eyes turn piercing blue and in the blink of an eye, he slams Nura into the the wall next to the door they entered from, knocking the wind out of him. He then lifts the larger man up off his feet with his left hand and pins him against the wall by his chest, because he is too tall to pin him bey the shoulder. His fur bristles and he slightly drools as he bares his fangs and widens his eyes, his teeth linked together by strings of saliva as he talks.
"Noo ye listen tae me, you obstinate youth!"
He viciously snarls.
"If ye are goin tae be a part o this team, then yea are goin tae obey me commands! This is nea a debate! There be no room in this team for two commanders, an Ah will nae have me authority challenged or questioned by an impertinent pup, such as ye! An before ye even think o pointin out yer, age, let me remind ye Ah, already know o how old ye are, and Ah di nae care! Ye be actin like a PUP! Doin whatever ye want on childish impulse, withoot givin any thought on the consequences o yer actions, an it's goin tae get us ALL KILLED!!! We nae be at home, or shoppin in a store, we be in a place o retreat from our enemy with a vast army comin tae wipe us oot! THIS be were we make our stand! THIS be our base, by default. It nae really be ours, we ave nae idea what we be dealing with in this place, and it be best that we di nae mettle with aspects o our environment that we di nae yet understand! Ah di nae care aboot anythin so trivial as who be loosin or makin money off those things, Ah di nae even knoo wha they be! Me bestial senses o survival are tellin me that it be in our best interest, if those crates remain where they were! At the very least, they make this room an ideal place tae set up an ambush, should the enemy get inside! Should they get in, they be takin the same route we are. Noo ye are goin tae put those crates back, even if ye ave te di it one at a time an by hand.... IS THAT CLEAR!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:32 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Evidently, not..."
Aidar grumbles.

the exit is just in my sights, when I begin to notice Nura's protals opening everywhere. realizing what's happening, I quickly leap out from between the crates and crashing into the metal wall, I turn back around in tome to see all the crates disappear into Nura's portals. With a sigh I turn, bending down, and grabbing a handle, I stand back up and lift the wall over my head, revealing it to be a gateway to a very large and spacious elevator.
"Everybody in here!"
I Say, turning back to the group.

" got it" Jack walks with the group, but then it hits him. " wait, my orders were to stop veronica from doing that..... what stopping me?" With a big grin his flaws materialized and he slashes behind him opening a portal then turns to everyone while driving in " see you on the other side jer--" jack gets flung and shot into the elevator and the portal turns back and someone comes out singing

"Jack, can ye di anythin aboot all the stuff Nura has stolen from this room? Me instincts be strongly tellin me that be best if we be leavin it all here..."

"Aider get off your self-righteous horse, this is a multimillion-dollar facility. If anything what I took is like a drop in a bucket for them not to mention I'm positive they're insured. Also a company that makes gas bombs in the shape of teddy bears is clearly up in oh good. I'm going to make sure this tuff is used not to hurt people, and if I make some gold on the side well that's just icing on the cake." Nura turns around and looks at Aileen. "Of course I have instincts I clearly jumped away from the gas and dispersed it so nobody else had to deal with it didn't I not?" Nura says condescendingly. "Also Aider if Cynthia couldn't get into my pocket dimension I highly doubt Jack could...."

Aidar's aura flares up and as his eyes turn piercing blue and in the blink of an eye, he slams Nura into the the wall next to the door they entered from, knocking the wind out of him. He then lifts the larger man up off his feet with his left hand and pins him against the wall by his chest, because he is too tall to pin him bey the shoulder. His fur bristles and he slightly drools as he bares his fangs and widens his eyes, his teeth linked together by strings of saliva as he talks.
He viciously snarls.
"If ye are goin tae be a part o this team, then yea are goin tae obey me commands! This is nea a debate! There be no room in this team for two commanders, an Ah will nae have me authority challenged or questioned by an impertinent pup, such as ye! An before ye even think o pointin out yer, age, let me remind ye Ah, already know o how old ye are, and Ah di nae care! Ye be actin like a PUP! Doin whatever ye want on childish impulse, withoot givin any thought on the consequences o yer actions, an it's goin tae get us ALL KILLED!!! We nae be at home, or shoppin in a store, we be in a place o retreat from our enemy with a vast army comin tae wipe us oot! THIS be were we make our stand! THIS be our base, by default. It nae really be ours, we ave nae idea what we be dealing with in this place, and it be best that we di nae mettle with aspects o our environment that we di nae yet understand! Ah di nae care aboot anythin so trivial as who be loosin or makin money off those things, Ah di nae even knoo wha they be! Me bestial senses o survival are tellin me that it be in our best interest, if those crates remain where they were! At the very least, they make this room an ideal place tae set up an ambush, should the enemy get inside! Should they get in, they be takin the same route we are. Noo ye are goin tae put those crates back, even if ye ave te di it one at a time an by hand.... IS THAT CLEAR!?"

Dazed after getting flung through the room Jack just rotates his head dizzily, and mumbles....
"Damn you, Vitas, that song is too catchy for it's own good.."
He then snaps out of it and jumps up, brushing the dust off himself and walks up up to Aidar and pats him on his mid back.
"Calm down, Burns, I got this."
He then steps around to address Nura.
"If your referring to Cynthia's pseudos then, no. Me, child's play, but that's besides the point, we don't need you two fighting, and believe me making a profit is fine but this time let's leave this stuff alone, there is better elsewhere..."  

HomacXross7
Crew

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:58 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

Cornellius holds the back of his neck with his right hand.
"Strange..."
He says.
"Ive made extensive studies of Gaia's history and have no recollection of such a war..."

He gave him a wry smile. "That is because it did not occur on Gaia, but rather a distant forgotten world many many years. One of the most bloodiest wars I've been a part of and one I hope never to be part of again."

"Ah, the war stories we could tell tell one another other, if we had the stomach for it..."
Cornelius says grimly, almost hissing, as he continues to walk along side him as they make their way down the hallway, coming upon Erinys from behind as the Wargs move passed them, as if they are wading through flowing stream.
"But, why would he come here, to Gaia? It seems to me that it would be ridiculously out of his way... "

He nodded grimly. "Yes one would think that. That it would be a waste of time. But to him, it is nothing short of an opportunity. Being who he is...what he is, a Wound...I would expect nothing less. He is his namesake; malice incarnate. Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. War, murder, death are all the same to him as bottles of mead. He's madness, Virulent madness. And everything he touches dies with him."

Cornelius silently nods and remains silent as they make their way to the end of the hall. Finally, he speaks upon reaching the end of the hall.
"He's after you, isn't he?"
The Vampire asks, opening the door for the Elf and his fallen team mate.
"If he is as smart and mean as you say he is, then he would still have victims to torment back at home, he wouldn't just kill everything, he would treat his victims like crops, and even breed them if he has to, to make sure he can keep doing it. The non inhabitable planets out number the inhabitable over a thousand to one. He would not know of this world, unless he was following something or someone else who did..."

Sha grew quiet as they reached their destination. He nodded as he finally answered. "You misunderstand him slightly. He is patient..cold..calculating. If a world no longer served his purpose, he would abandoned it and leave it stripped bare. As for your question of if he is after me...he is and he isn't. I'm sure it was a surprise to him that I still lived. I'm more concerned about what his plans for the team are. Will he come here to destroy the team? It's quite possible. Will he come after me to kill me. It's also possible, but highly doubtful."

"I see..."
Cornelius says, stepping through the door behind Sha, just in time to see Lord Aidar slam Nyrto into the wall on their right. He turns and looks at the two of them for a moment, shrugs, then turns back to Sha.
"Is there any possibility of him joining forces with Tyrius?"
He asks.
"Or more appropriately, working for Tyrius?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:19 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

He viciously snarls.

Dazed after getting flung through the room Jack just rotates his head dizzily, and mumbles....
He then snaps out of it and jumps up, brushing the dust off himself and walks up up to Aidar and pats him on his mid back.
"If your referring to Cynthia's pseudos then, no. Me, child's play, but that's besides the point, we don't need you two fighting, and believe me making a profit is fine but this time let's leave this stuff alone, there is better elsewhere..."

Aidar relaxes at Jacks assurance and sets Nura back down on his feet as his aura dies down and snuffs out.
"He needs tae take his position as a Darkhunter more seriously...
He growls as his eyes return to their normal calm gray.
"On this team, Ah give the commands and he need tae follow em. He took an oath, he promised tae follow me, and an swore nae tae shame himself.... he's noo broken that oath, on a mere whim." Tae survive, we need tae not jus work together, we need tae work together, EFFICIENTLY. If there be any disagreement between us, the enemy will exploit it... An me instincts say we need tae leave this room, unaltered."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

He viciously snarls.

Aidar relaxes at Jacks assurance and sets Nura back down on his feet as his aura dies down and snuffs out.
He grow;s as his eyes return to their normal calm gray.
"On this team, Ah give the commands and he need tae follow em. He took an oath, he promised tae follow me, and an swore nae tae shame himself.... he's noo broken that oath, on a mere whim." Tae survive, we need tae not jus work together, we need tae work together, EFFICIENTLY. If there be any disagreement between us, the enemy will exploit it... An me instincts say we need tae leave this room, unaltered."

"Thank ye, Jack...."
Aileen says approaching.
"Ah be gettin the same feelin. Somethin aboot this place... Di nae feel right... sad "  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:43 am
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

"Ah, the war stories we could tell tell one another other, if we had the stomach for it..."
Cornelius says grimly, almost hissing, as he continues to walk along side him as they make their way down the hallway, coming upon Erinys from behind as the Wargs move passed them, as if they are wading through flowing stream.
"But, why would he come here, to Gaia? It seems to me that it would be ridiculously out of his way... "

He nodded grimly. "Yes one would think that. That it would be a waste of time. But to him, it is nothing short of an opportunity. Being who he is...what he is, a Wound...I would expect nothing less. He is his namesake; malice incarnate. Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. War, murder, death are all the same to him as bottles of mead. He's madness, Virulent madness. And everything he touches dies with him."

Cornelius silently nods and remains silent as they make their way to the end of the hall. Finally, he speaks upon reaching the end of the hall.
"If he is as smart and mean as you say he is, then he would still have victims to torment back at home, he wouldn't just kill everything, he would treat his victims like crops, and even breed them if he has to, to make sure he can keep doing it. The non inhabitable planets out number the inhabitable over a thousand to one. He would not know of this world, unless he was following something or someone else who did..."

Sha grew quiet as they reached their destination. He nodded as he finally answered. "You misunderstand him slightly. He is patient..cold..calculating. If a world no longer served his purpose, he would abandoned it and leave it stripped bare. As for your question of if he is after me...he is and he isn't. I'm sure it was a surprise to him that I still lived. I'm more concerned about what his plans for the team are. Will he come here to destroy the team? It's quite possible. Will he come after me to kill me. It's also possible, but highly doubtful."

"I see..."
Cornelius says, stepping through the door behind Sha, just in time to see Lord Aidar slam Nyrto into the wall on their right. He turns and looks at the two of them for a moment, shrugs, then turns back to Sha.
He asks.

He pursed his lips as he mulled the idea over. "It is a possibility, however an alliance united by anger and hatred is fragile at best." He shook his head. "No I do not think we will have to worry about that. However let us hope we are not wrong."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:10 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

He viciously snarls.

"Thank ye, Jack...."
Aileen says approaching.
"Ah be gettin the same feelin. Somethin aboot this place... Di nae feel right... sad "

"Oh ho, your right, this place will be the death of us, first it starts with the ecil robotic teddy bears, the the ground will move and all of a sudden we will see killer robots disgusted as little kids in raincoats, then the ones you know and love. Then at the end of the day we will all be both killed and assimilated into becoming one of them^^ if that doesnt happen, then dont worry. Anywho, im now craving a si-fi movie about robots now.... How abo-"
From behind both Shinryu and homac take big paper fans and smack jack inbthe back of his head and send him flying.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:19 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

He viciously snarls.

"Thank ye, Jack...."
Aileen says approaching.

"Oh ho, your right, this place will be the death of us, first it starts with the ecil robotic teddy bears, the the ground will move and all of a sudden we will see killer robots disgusted as little kids in raincoats, then the ones you know and love. Then at the end of the day we will all be both killed and assimilated into becoming one of them^^ if that doesnt happen, then dont worry. Anywho, im now craving a si-fi movie about robots now.... How abo-"
From behind both Shinryu and homac take big paper fans and smack jack inbthe back of his head and send him flying.

Nura glares at Aidar as the lights and Ssadow of the room dances around him oddly like some strange phenomenon. As he opens his mouth to speak smoke and flame escapes. "Because of our friendship I will allow the assault on my person to slide. But mark my words lay a hand on me again outside of training or
a duall there shall be blood and I won't be mine. But in all fairness you are right I should set a better example for my youngers." Nura looks from Aidar to Homac and Aileen then back to Aidar. "It won't happen again Baron." Nura says as he leans backwards falling into a portal that that had opened behind him and closes as soon as he passes through it.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 pm
NuraXross
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Thank ye, Jack...."
Aileen says approaching.

Nura glares at Aidar as the lights and Ssadow of the room dances around him oddly like some strange phenomenon. As he opens his mouth to speak smoke and flame escapes. "Because of our friendship I will allow the assault on my person to slide. But mark my words lay a hand on me again outside of training or
a duall there shall be blood and I won't be mine. But in all fairness you are right I should set a better example for my youngers." Nura looks from Aidar to Homac and Aileen then back to Aidar. "It won't happen again Baron." Nura says as he leans backwards falling into a portal that that had opened behind him and closes as soon as he passes through it.

"Assault..."
Aidar scoffs with his back turned, his once again blue and his tail slapping the ground.
"Ah did nae even strike ye..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:00 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

"I see..."
He asks.

He pursed his lips as he mulled the idea over. "It is a possibility, however an alliance united by anger and hatred is fragile at best." He shook his head. "No I do not think we will have to worry about that. However let us hope we are not wrong."

"Good."
Cornelius answers.
"If he shows at the same time as G.H.O.S.T. then he may yet provide enough of a distraction, to give us an advantage..."
With those words, the Shadow Knight then walks over to Luminova, takes her left hand in his right, slips his helmet of with his left, tucking it under his arm, looks into her eyes, for a moment, and then leads her over onto the elevator.  

Cornelius Steele

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:28 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Thank ye, Jack...."
Aileen says approaching.

"Assault..."
Aidar scoffs with his back turned, his once again blue and his tail slapping the ground.

A portal appears on the ceiling slowly increasing in size, as several black claws stretch out from the portal placing the crates back down on the ground. the claws sliding back up into the portal to grab more crates until the room is refilled. Suddenly another portal opens up beside Jack and Nura emerges from it crossing his legs and putting his arm around jacks shoulder leaning on him. "There you go Captain most of the crates are accounted for except for some I can't find all of them " Nura says disinterestedly as he inspects his nails on his free and not looking at Aidar. Another person follows Nura out of the portal. A tall Caucasian spider girl with blood red hair and bright blue eyes.

Laelia: "Where do you think you're taking those, they're full of interesting gadgets and gizmos to tinker with!!!. You can't just take things out of my lab!!! Wait.... where the heck are we?"

Nura looks back at Laelia. Nura: "Where in facility called G-labs on planet Gaia. And as for the crates Aidar says you can't have them they need to stay here in this loading bay otherwise his instincts make him feel uncomfortable or something like that I think."

Layla's face puffs up with unhappiness like a small child having a toy taken away from them. Her eyes scan the group until they fall on Aidar, she stomps over to him as her legs clatter on the floor as she walks. She lifts her legs up almost doubling her height. Laelia: "Where do you get off taking my new toys away! She says grumpily looking down at Aidar with hands on hips and a large cleavage swinging side to side. Laelia: Well!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:59 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"Thank ye, Jack...."
Aileen says approaching.

"Assault..."

A portal appears on the ceiling slowly increasing in size, as several black claws stretch out from the portal placing the crates back down on the ground. the claws sliding back up into the portal to grab more crates until the room is refilled. Suddenly another portal opens up beside Jack and Nura emerges from it crossing his legs and putting his arm around jacks shoulder leaning on him. "There you go Captain most of the crates are accounted for except for some I can't find all of them " Nura says disinterestedly as he inspects his nails on his free and not looking at Aidar. Another person follows Nura out of the portal. A tall Caucasian spider girl with blood red hair and bright blue eyes.

Laelia: "Where do you think you're taking those, they're full of interesting gadgets and gizmos to tinker with!!!. You can't just take things out of my lab!!! Wait.... where the heck are we?"

Nura looks back at Laelia. Nura: "Where in facility called G-labs on planet Gaia. And as for the crates Aidar says you can't have them they need to stay here in this loading bay otherwise his instincts make him feel uncomfortable or something like that I think."

Laila's face puffs up with unhappiness like a small child having a toy taken away from them. Her eyes scan the group until they fall on Aidar, she stomps over to him as her legs clatter on the floor as she walks. She lifts her legs up almost doubling her height. Laila: "Where do you get off taking my new toys away! She says grumpily looking down at Aidar with hands on hips and a large cleavage swinging side to side. Laila: Well!!!

Aidar looks up at Laila and his eyes go wide and grey and his tail begins to wag.
"Awwww..."
Aidar swoons.
"Ye be sooo cuuute!!! heart heart heart "
And with those words, he jumps up and hugs Laila around the waist.
"Fuzzy spider, fuzzy spider! Cute, cute, cute! Cuddles, cuddles! Gimme huggies!" biggrin  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games