Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:52 am

Eiwen walked over and sat next to Veika, close enough that she could feel the warth radiating from him. He whined softly in her ear to reassure her, then lowered his head. She obviously was not the type to socialize with other wolves. He laid down next to her and addressed Nightmare from across the clearing. 'State you business here, she-wolf. If it's food you came for, I'll give you a haunch, but the killing blow was that of Veika, so I can give no more than that....'
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:26 am

"I have no bussiness with any of you, i merely passed by, but i am quiet tired so i shall take a nap, if that is not ok... then i shall move on." Nightmare stated her reason not giving a momments blink away from the two...

lezgal

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:45 am

The old white furred b***h pressed her skinny and long body into Eiwen's, telling him she was okay. Lifting her head with blood dripping from her maw. Looking at the fea with her void eyes Vieka said calmly yet guarded, "You may sleep, the forest is everybody's, not ours.." The unknown fea had just surprised her. Looking down Vieka started to eat once more, her stomach getting fuller by the bite.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:56 am

Nightmare bowed her head down in respect to the other wolf, moved to a good spot to sleep, she layed her head down. "My name is Nightmare, if you were wondering."...

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Eiwen remained laying next to Vieka and began to lick delicately at her wounded shoulder. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Nightmare paced around the clearing then lay down in a soft patch of moss. He wasn't especially tired but sleep took him anyway and Eiwen slipped into a deep dreamless sleep. He felt more relaxed among these other loners than he'd felt since he was just a pup. The smell of the forest permeated itslef into his nostrils and he fell alseep to the gentle wamth of Veika next to him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:23 pm

As Nightmare watched eiwen go to sleep she thought to herself "they must be mates," hoping they didn't hear that, she kept an eye on the deer carcas knowing that the blood would draw out the dark side of the forest...

lezgal

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:46 pm

Vieka had felt and heard Eiwen go to sleep. His breaths slow and deep. Licking her maw once again from the deer she turned her attention back towards the fea. Since she was going blind her hearing was 2x better than it would usually be. She blinked, surprised by what Nightmare had said, then she laughed. Her skinny body shaking softly, "No dear, I'm an old b***h who had made friends with the boy." She laughed for about another minute, Vieka had never been in that relationship. She couldn't see herself in one plus, she would think the age diffrence between Eiwen and her would be.. obivious. After laughing she sighed softly,
"I am known as Vieka, nice to meet you Nightmare." She looked back at the fea, still only able to see the outline.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:54 pm

"Oo... but still you two would look good together." Nightmare said with a small smile. "Nice to meet you vieka, sorry i may have startled you a little bit, but you see i don't have a pack to be bound too, so i wander where ever my heart demands... well unless my stomach has something to say about it then i'll stop and hunt for a few momments, how about you are you a loner?" ....

lezgal

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:35 am

Vieka listened to her explanation and apology, smiling smally she looked at the sky. "It is fine... it was my fault for letting my guard down.." She murmured then looked back down at Nightmare, "I have been a loner my whole life.." She said nodding, actaully she didn't know.. she didn't remember anything from her past; if she did every remember something all she would remember was lonileness. With her void eyes still set on the fea Vieka licked her chops and asked, "How long have you been a loner?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:44 am

"Ever since my pack was destroyed by humans, all of them died atleast thats what i assumed... but everytime i explore more i feel something following me... a familliar smell... u see when the pack was killed the pups were told to run first, i wasn't pup at that time, but i was a coward and ran away... until this day i regreted it, so to avenge them i intend to find the pups... atleast what's ever left of them..." Nightmare explained, wiping every tear that escapes her eyes... she looked at the moon... and.... howled

lezgal

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:09 pm

Seilene curled up in a small ball next to a large boulder, making sure she was unseen Seilene closed her blue eyes and wrapped her long tail around her body. Drifting off into distant memories and nightmares that had been nagging at her from the back of her mind. She just needed a moment to collect herself so she was able to look like her old cheerful self again when she was around the others. She hated showing her depression and making others worry, hoping that this side trip would help her out she laid there trying to understand her thoughts and listening to the sounds around her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:06 pm

Schick lay typically relaxed on a high tree branch, her fluffy ringed tail flicking in contentedness. Today was one of those carefree days. It seemed to have been so long since she'd gotten the opportunity to relax, and she reveled in her newfound nothingness. The summer heat was finally beginning to lessen, which made her afternoon leisures all the more enjoyable. She had ventured out some few hours before, and the uneventfulness of the day seemed not to bother her in the least. She wasn't one of those busybodies. If she could find the opportunity to do nothing, by the Stars, she'd do it.
Her olive green eyes tilted toward the sky. It was dark, dismal, and the clouds were thick and gray with the promise of rain.
Schick smiled. How she loved the rain.
A soft breeze, heavy with the scent of moisture, ruffled her snow-white fur. She allowed herself to laugh, something she hadn't done in quite some time, it seemed. The sounds of the forests filled her ears; the songs of the birds, the rustling of leaves in the wind, the occasional tree frog, the distant rumbling of thunder...
She sighed, pleased.
She hadn't thought solitude could actually be enjoyable.

(( What do you want from me, Slighter, BLOOD?! >< ))
(( I'm all RP-d out from my post with Hellahi, so. ))
(( Excuse my brain-deadedness. >>; ))

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:48 pm

Kalana was wandering around the forest, He had just finished eating a pair of rabbits and blood was still covering his muzzle.
"Hmpf," Kalana Grunted has he looked around sniffing the air, "Where can I find myself water now?" He asked himself out loud.
Hearing thunder in the distance, He lifted his head and looked in the distance seeing the dark clouds approaching.
With a very small smile appearing on his face, Kalana kept walking in a straight line. Sniffing the air, Kalana looked around and shook his head.
"I... I must just be Imaginating(sp?) things." He said out loud again has he stopped.
"I must be tired." He mumbled to himself has he came to a halt under a nearby tree, no realizing there was another wolf in the tree above him.

((No worries, I didn't do any better then you.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:59 pm

Meena walked towards nightmare and layed beside her "Hi nightmare remeber me"

Free_E-3_Spirit

lezgal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:25 pm

"Yeah." Nightmare smiled at meena.. "So how have you been Meena?" she asked as she cuddled meena...
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games