Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:18 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen Walked closer towards Ragnos, and with her mind searched for what was causing this, why he had done as he had, and she found a second consciousness this she felt was supressed and as she found this she gasped, and she cut through the counsciousness that was now in controll and started surpress him within his mind and in some seconds she was fighting him in his mind, though this happened in a few seconds, she made Ragnos Totally free and the deamon was drawn out from him, as she saw fit, she made a human alike doll of some plants she grew and made the deamon live in them, and she kept him in there, *

there is nothing you can do....the tatoo is the item that keeps me in tact

then over power the tatoo with a mark of valience  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:18 pm
whatup lupine, I'm here, what now?  

aan00b

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:22 pm
aan00b

((sup here make a rp profile using www.photobucket.com and info on your cherecter))((p.s. im kenji in the rp))  
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen Walked closer towards Ragnos, and with her mind searched for what was causing this, why he had done as he had, and she found a second consciousness this she felt was supressed and as she found this she gasped, and she cut through the counsciousness that was now in controll and started surpress him within his mind and in some seconds she was fighting him in his mind, though this happened in a few seconds, she made Ragnos Totally free and the deamon was drawn out from him, as she saw fit, she made a human alike doll of some plants she grew and made the deamon live in them, and she kept him in there, *

that will kill ragnos also  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

*still meditating* I see you guys still haven't changed a bit over the past 6 months  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
Wacram Glaziuz

that will kill ragnos also

damn then what do we do to free ragnos  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:23 pm
he obviously wants your little fireball friend Kenji*nobody still remembers the hooded stranger*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:25 pm
Shadens_inferno
he obviously wants your little fireball friend Kenji
like hell*fire flares at the thought of seperation*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:25 pm
Shadens_inferno
he obviously wants your little fireball friend Kenji*nobody still remembers the hooded stranger*

that will release me you fool  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:26 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
(btw it's been 6 months and you don't remember who I am anymore!) well it'll stop him brb  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:28 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
(btw it's been 6 months and you don't remember who I am anymore!) well it'll stop him brb
the fire is a pice of me remove it and i become dorment for all time unless the fire joins me agien  
lupinewarrior
aan00b

((sup here make a rp profile using www.photobucket.com and info on your cherecter))((p.s. im kenji in the rp))

huh? I don't quite get it, I'm supposed to make a photobucket account and profile?  

aan00b

Dante Borges

lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

if you want him back then take me to the temple of flames  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:29 pm
aan00b
lupinewarrior
aan00b

huh? I don't quite get it, I'm supposed to make a photobucket account and profile?
huh no you look up a photo of what you whant your cherecter to look like then add info about him/her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:29 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
the fire is a pice of me remove it and i become dorment for all time unless the fire joins me agien
then here are your choices kill him and I'll resurrect him which i learned how to do in the past 6 months i was gone or remove your fire abilities you'll still be able to turn into a wolf!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games