Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:09 pm
He smiles at her reply, feeling a bit relieved. It's not every day that something in his life happens like this. Feeling that he was waiting too long for her reaction, he says "Well, what do you know? I think we're on the same train of thought... ". He walks to her, and smirks, touching her ears softly. "Don't be embarrassed.. it kinda gives me goosebumps. The only girl who was embarrased around me was Esuna, and it was mostly because of my blundering stupidity. "he says, and chuckles softly.

"You know... I don't think i won't mind being with you for... well.. let's say for an good while.. maybe an eternity. Look out world... the inexplicable has been... done.. .I, Juno, have a girflriend!" he says, in a booming "I-Be-God" voice, and looks at Tomoe back,smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:11 pm
Nightbane looked at her and smiled, "Of course." He started leading her back down when he remembered the peaceful spot just over there, out of view. He ignored it and instead started leading her back downstairs.  

irishdawg69

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:14 pm
"Great. I have to stay in here for a while." He says while walking through the forest.
Joe sleeping on the bed nice and peacefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:14 pm
Tomoe purrs softly as he rubs her ears and giggles at his comment. "It's okay! You're my first boyfriend too..." she says, blushing at the girlfriend comment. She purred a bit, as she softly moved her tail happily.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:17 pm
she smiles and took his hand as they walked back to the room "and this time, your resting as well...okay"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:22 pm
"Yes, yes I'll rest too. The chair is fine for me." Nightbane laughed a little. He knew that he didn't want to rest. If he rested than his brother could try something...and the nightmares would keep coming.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:23 pm
He sees her tail moving, and bites his lip. "I'm going to start getting used to your tail swishing happily... because i really admire that. "he says, knowing deeply that Neko-jinns are a race known for being VERY nice and very passionate with their lovers.

Sitting on the chair, Juno tells her "Tomoe... you're a really nice girl... I don't really think I'm worthy.... ".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:26 pm
Nightbane takes her to the room and puts her down on the bed. He then hears a voice behind him.

"William..."

Nightbane says to the dark figure behind him, "If you even touch a hair on her I'll rip your throat out now." The shadow dispersed laughing.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:26 pm
she smiles then looks at him "who are you talking to?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:27 pm
Tomoe looks at him and her cat ears drop slighlty. "You're nice too, and don't say that..." she walks over to him and sits on his lap, placing a finger on his lips in a 'shh' way. "I don't care about the slumbering beast inside you, or the Chains of Command, or you silly personality, or your past... for me, you're a nice person, and I'm happy to be with you..." she says and smiles softly toward him.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:30 pm
"And I don't want you to either.." Nightbane turned to walk away but suddenly felt very weak. He muttered to himself, "I'm so stupid..." He snapped his fingers and his shadow disappeared which had been outside for some reason. He felt a little tired from keeping it up so long. He thinks of her question, "Oh...no one...just myself." He then walks to his chair, hoping that she didn't hear too much of the conversation.

(Gtg guys. May not be back on til tomorrow.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:31 pm
she looks at him "here you can sleep here as well" moves over so he has room "you look like your about to faint or pass out" she pats the space besides her "its okay i dont mind" (kk later)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:33 pm
(oki, see ya!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm
Walking deeper in the forest. "Looks like I'll be walking for the night."  

hopltetheleader

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:41 pm
Ah,... well see ya then!.)

Juno sees how she does this, and his face turns bright red. "Eh-.... ehm... wo-...wow.... s-sure..." he says this, smiling like an idiot from the quickened heart-beat he has from her influence.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games