Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She turns around and looks up at him "I wouldnt know That feeling"
think of something that makes you happy and try to think of a person who you loved at sometime someone you helled dear to you everyone has that

Kat looks at then floore as atear falls down she shuts her eyes and tenses up she continues to go further down the hole the Rain falling Down Faster and Harder "I blocked those Emotions a long time ago" she wispers
then unblock them please
the lion claws at the tube ripping it apart where he was while not harming her part

"So you want me to die" She said as she got to the End of the Tunel and Sat in a puddle
no i want you to be happy no creature deserves to be sad and emotionless for all time...i learned that from my son  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:56 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(lol YEAH X3 lolz Rofl rofl --------> talk2hand rolleyes rofl )
{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes }
(Your such a Weirdo rolleyes rofl xp )
{lol im weirdo}

{yes u are XP lol ROFL Gah >< My head hurts, and My Dogs r getting so BIG! eek )[/quote{wait fat wise or growing up wise?}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:59 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She turns around and looks up at him "I wouldnt know That feeling"
think of something that makes you happy and try to think of a person who you loved at sometime someone you helled dear to you everyone has that

Kat looks at then floore as atear falls down she shuts her eyes and tenses up she continues to go further down the hole the Rain falling Down Faster and Harder "I blocked those Emotions a long time ago" she wispers
then unblock them please
the lion claws at the tube ripping it apart where he was while not harming her part

"So you want me to die" She said as she got to the End of the Tunel and Sat in a puddle
no i want you to be happy no creature deserves to be sad and emotionless for all time...i learned that from my son

"What does it matter to Me Im Dead, My Fait was sealed 50 years Ago when I died, and I dont care what your stupid Son said"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

then unblock them please

"What does it matter to Me Im Dead, My Fait was sealed 50 years Ago when I died, and I dont care what your stupid Son said"
my son joined the imperial legion to help people and uf you ever knew him youd know that...even if your dead you still deserve to be happy  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(lol YEAH X3 lolz Rofl rofl --------> talk2hand rolleyes rofl )
{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes }
{lol im weirdo}

{yes u are XP lol ROFL Gah >< My head hurts, and My Dogs r getting so BIG! eek )[/quote{wait fat wise or growing up wise?}
[>.> Um Growing like Crazy and Sam stole My Sammich gonk lol He is only 3 mounths and he looks like a midium sized Dog already! He is gonna be a Huge DOG! O_O)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:02 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

then unblock them please

my son joined the imperial legion to help people and uf you ever knew him youd know that...even if your dead you still deserve to be happy
"Is your Son blood Related to you?"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

no but i care for him either way  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:03 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Is his name Tal?"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{lol im weirdo}

[>.> Um Growing like Crazy and Sam stole My Sammich gonk lol He is only 3 mounths and he looks like a midium sized Dog already! He is gonna be a Huge DOG! O_O)
{....HORSE DOG!!!!!}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:05 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Is his name Tal?"
yes now please come out so you can get medical attention  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{lol im weirdo}

{....HORSE DOG!!!!!}

(lol No Rotwiler/Bull masitive)(Cnt spell!! ><)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:08 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Is his name Tal?"
"NO!" She says and Lays down in the Puddle  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{....HORSE DOG!!!!!}

(lol No Rotwiler/Bull masitive)(Cnt spell!! ><)
{thats why i got fire fox it lets me spell check on the net}

Kratos looked at Sophia, "So where'd you want to go again?"

(Sorry couldn't find your last post Kaos XD)

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Is his name Tal?"
"NO!" She says and Lays down in the Puddle
why not?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games