Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 pm
Kiitsune77
Shiro turns around and looks at nagishy. "Hello! how do you do?" she said bowing her head slighly. "I'm looking for my class...or the dorms...or...well! Any thing really!" She looked at nagishy expectantly.

"you can share a dorm room with me" nagishy says to Shiro  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 am
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
Shiro turns around and looks at nagishy. "Hello! how do you do?" she said bowing her head slighly. "I'm looking for my class...or the dorms...or...well! Any thing really!" She looked at nagishy expectantly.

"Hmm...I have a lot of stuff, and my Mother says I talk in my sleep..." She said with a sigh. "But! If you don't mind any of that...Sure!" She said happily and smiled at nagishy tail swaying.
She started turning around then stopped remembering, she still didn't know where she was going. "A map would be nice...though I still wouldn't find my way..." Her ears went down as she looked around confused.

(I'm not the other Shiro...I went back a few pages and seen another Shiro sweatdrop I didn't mean to take that name, its just the one I always use.)  

Kiitsune77

Trufflezzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:12 pm
1:Name:kekkashi
2:Age: 18 (bi but can sometimes be all on straight)
3:Year:[we have a total of 8 years, so no "senior" or "junior"]senior
4 razz owers:[no godmoding] has the power to control darkness and make things like sticks into dark weapons
5:Bio:[older menbers dont need it] i am a kid who was sent to juvie and escaped because he did not like it in there so he tries to blend in and goes to this school
6:Classes: [note we only have three with many diciplines:Magic/Fighting and Casual] fighting, and magic
7 razz ic: Webpage Title
8:user naruto-uzamaki dark ninja
~I walk into the school looking around for students to lead me around the school~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 pm
((It's cool, his full name is Shirotora, Shiro is just his nick name. the two can meet and exchange their names and stuff))  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"Hmm...I have a lot of stuff, and my Mother says I talk in my sleep..." She said with a sigh. "But! If you don't mind any of that...Sure!" She said happily and smiled at nagishy tail swaying.
She started turning around then stopped remembering, she still didn't know where she was going. "A map would be nice...though I still wouldn't find my way..." Her ears went down as she looked around confused.

(I'm not the other Shiro...I went back a few pages and seen another Shiro sweatdrop I didn't mean to take that name, its just the one I always use.)

"its fine but theres something you need to know ................ my real form is a boy but im stuck in this form" Nagishy waits than says "i can still show you around everywhere if you want"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:18 am
red 14 the sniper
((It's cool, his full name is Shirotora, Shiro is just his nick name. the two can meet and exchange their names and stuff))

(okies, sure =))  

Kiitsune77

Kiitsune77

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 am
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"its fine but theres something you need to know ................ my real form is a boy but im stuck in this form" Nagishy waits than says "i can still show you around everywhere if you want"

Shiro looks at Nagishy "your a boy?" she laughs "I'm sorry, I really did think you were a girl." She says as she puts her head down so no could see her face. "well I guess, if its allowed by the school, and you stay on your half of the room..." she looks up slightly blushing. "as for showing me around...sure!" she said said in a loud exsited voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:28 pm
ANYBODY HERE!!! scream scream scream scream  

Trufflezzz

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro looks at Nagishy "your a boy?" she laughs "I'm sorry, I really did think you were a girl." She says as she puts her head down so no could see her face. "well I guess, if its allowed by the school, and you stay on your half of the room..." she looks up slightly blushing. "as for showing me around...sure!" she said said in a loud exsited voice.

"thats cuz this is my girl form and im stock as her" Nagishy smiles "ok" Nagishy takes her hand and shows her around  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:05 am
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"thats cuz this is my girl form and im stock as her" Nagishy smiles "ok" Nagishy takes her hand and shows her around

Shiro fallows Nagishy looking every which way. "This...place is really big huh?" she says allowed not realizing. Then she remembers "Oh! Thank you for showing me around!" she smiled.Now I just have to remember where every thing is she thought.  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:49 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro fallows Nagishy looking every which way. "This...place is really big huh?" she says allowed not realizing. Then she remembers "Oh! Thank you for showing me around!" she smiled.Now I just have to remember where every thing is she thought.

"your welcome" Nagishy says to shiro  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 am
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro was amazed by her new school and totally forgot that she had to get all her stuff in to her new dorm, and forgot about her classes. "Is there a cafatria here? Oh! and a library? I like reading books." She smiled. Then remembering she was with Nagishy, she blushed slightly. "Oh...sorry when I get hyper, I tend to think outloud..." Still fallowing Nagishy she asked "How long have you been in this school?"  

Kiitsune77

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image

Shirotora

Shirotora sat against the wall holding his head in pain. He has no clue why it is hurting as much as it does. He tries to stand up but fails. After a few moments, he starts to be engulfed by a blue flame.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:47 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro was amazed by her new school and totally forgot that she had to get all her stuff in to her new dorm, and forgot about her classes. "Is there a cafatria here? Oh! and a library? I like reading books." She smiled. Then remembering she was with Nagishy, she blushed slightly. "Oh...sorry when I get hyper, I tend to think outloud..." Still fallowing Nagishy she asked "How long have you been in this school?"

"it's ok" he says walking and smiling showing her around "i dont know"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Kiitsune77

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:41 pm
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"it's ok" he says walking and smiling showing her around "i dont know"

"You don't know hmm..." she tilted her head slightly to one side. "My parents put me in the school because of these" she pointed to her ears. "and this" she then pointed at her tail. "They thought I would be better off here...some times I wonder if it was just to get rid of me..." she looked down. "what about you? Do you have any family?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games