Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro fallows Nagishy looking every which way. "This...place is really big huh?" she says allowed not realizing. Then she remembers "Oh! Thank you for showing me around!" she smiled.Now I just have to remember where every thing is she thought.

"your welcome" Nagishy says to shiro

Shiro was amazed by her new school and totally forgot that she had to get all her stuff in to her new dorm, and forgot about her classes. "Is there a cafatria here? Oh! and a library? I like reading books." She smiled. Then remembering she was with Nagishy, she blushed slightly. "Oh...sorry when I get hyper, I tend to think outloud..." Still fallowing Nagishy she asked "How long have you been in this school?"

"it's ok" he says walking and smiling showing her around "i dont know"

"You don't know hmm..." she tilted her head slightly to one side. "My parents put me in the school because of these" she pointed to her ears. "and this" she then pointed at her tail. "They thought I would be better off here...some times I wonder if it was just to get rid of me..." she looked down. "what about you? Do you have any family?"

"my parents disowned me but i do have a sister" Nagishy says than moves to a diffrent topic "what do you wanna do now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro fallows Nagishy looking every which way. "This...place is really big huh?" she says allowed not realizing. Then she remembers "Oh! Thank you for showing me around!" she smiled.Now I just have to remember where every thing is she thought.

"your welcome" Nagishy says to shiro

Shiro was amazed by her new school and totally forgot that she had to get all her stuff in to her new dorm, and forgot about her classes. "Is there a cafatria here? Oh! and a library? I like reading books." She smiled. Then remembering she was with Nagishy, she blushed slightly. "Oh...sorry when I get hyper, I tend to think outloud..." Still fallowing Nagishy she asked "How long have you been in this school?"

"You don't know hmm..." she tilted her head slightly to one side. "My parents put me in the school because of these" she pointed to her ears. "and this" she then pointed at her tail. "They thought I would be better off here...some times I wonder if it was just to get rid of me..." she looked down. "what about you? Do you have any family?"

"my parents disowned me but i do have a sister" Nagishy says than moves to a diffrent topic "what do you wanna do now?"

"oh...sorry." she looked away. "Umm...hmm..." She thought for a minute. "Oh I need to put all my stuff in my new dorm, and I forgot about my classes!" Her ears went down. "I can't believe I forgot..." She quickly looks at Nagishy "Will the classes be over by now?...i guess it wouldn't hurt to take one day off...I mean just to get used to the new things." she sighed.  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:55 am
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"oh...sorry." she looked away. "Umm...hmm..." She thought for a minute. "Oh I need to put all my stuff in my new dorm, and I forgot about my classes!" Her ears went down. "I can't believe I forgot..." She quickly looks at Nagishy "Will the classes be over by now?...i guess it wouldn't hurt to take one day off...I mean just to get used to the new things." she sighed.

"its ok this normally happens to the new students" NAgishy thinks for a moment "wait does mean you decided to share a dorm room with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 am
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"its ok this normally happens to the new students" NAgishy thinks for a moment "wait does mean you decided to share a dorm room with me?"

"thats good...I think." she said with a sigh then she looked away thinking. "Yes." she said and looked back at Nagishy, while nodding her head.  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:44 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"thats good...I think." she said with a sigh then she looked away thinking. "Yes." she said and looked back at Nagishy, while nodding her head.

"ok.... shal we go then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 am
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"mhmm!" she said smiling ears twitching. "What way is it it?..." she said with confusion. "my stuff is still by the door, I'll have to get it first, then I'll fallow you!" she said happily.  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:13 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"mhmm!" she said smiling ears twitching. "What way is it it?..." she said with confusion. "my stuff is still by the door, I'll have to get it first, then I'll fallow you!" she said happily.

"lets get your stuff" he slowly walks to the door  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:36 pm
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

She nods quickly, smiles and fallows behind Nagishy slilently, looking around.  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:33 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

nagishy grabs some of the bags a heads to the dorm room  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:21 am
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro grabs her backpack and the last bag, fallowing Nagishy. "thank you for the help!" she smiles. "I'd still be wondering around now if you didn't help" she nods. she walked silently for a little while then put her head to the side "why are you stuck as a girl?" she asked quietly, so no one else could hear.  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro grabs her backpack and the last bag, fallowing Nagishy. "thank you for the help!" she smiles. "I'd still be wondering around now if you didn't help" she nods. she walked silently for a little while then put her head to the side "why are you stuck as a girl?" she asked quietly, so no one else could hear.

"i dont know"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 pm
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"i dont know"

"I see." She continues to fallow Nagishy. then she remembers "Oh! How big are the dorms? will all my stuff fit in them?...i probably brought more then i needed, or should have..." she giggles, tail twitching.  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"i dont know"

"I see." She continues to fallow Nagishy. then she remembers "Oh! How big are the dorms? will all my stuff fit in them?...i probably brought more then i needed, or should have..." she giggles, tail twitching.

"neh its fine"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:13 pm
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"i dont know"

"neh its fine"

Still walking she says. "when will we get there?" she said looking at Nagishy  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"i dont know"

"neh its fine"

Still walking she says. "when will we get there?" she said looking at Nagishy

Nagishy stops infront of a door and opens it "here we are" nagishy puts the stuff down and doesnt talk for a little then says "if i ever turn back to normal would you still live in this dorm room with me?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games