Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiitsune77

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 am
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro grabs her backpack and the last bag, fallowing Nagishy. "thank you for the help!" she smiles. "I'd still be wondering around now if you didn't help" she nods. she walked silently for a little while then put her head to the side "why are you stuck as a girl?" she asked quietly, so no one else could hear.

"i dont know"

"I see." She continues to fallow Nagishy. then she remembers "Oh! How big are the dorms? will all my stuff fit in them?...i probably brought more then i needed, or should have..." she giggles, tail twitching.

"neh its fine"

Still walking she says. "when will we get there?" she said looking at Nagishy

Nagishy stops infront of a door and opens it "here we are" nagishy puts the stuff down and doesnt talk for a little then says "if i ever turn back to normal would you still live in this dorm room with me?"

She peeks her head through the door and looks at the room and smiles. then remembering Nagishy's question she blushes and looks away. "hmm..." at first she says nothing thinking, she takes her bag off and sets in down, then turns to look at Nagishy "S-sure, I guess so..." her cheaks still red she nods her head once quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:40 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"I see." She continues to fallow Nagishy. then she remembers "Oh! How big are the dorms? will all my stuff fit in them?...i probably brought more then i needed, or should have..." she giggles, tail twitching.

"neh its fine"

Nagishy stops infront of a door and opens it "here we are" nagishy puts the stuff down and doesnt talk for a little then says "if i ever turn back to normal would you still live in this dorm room with me?"

She peeks her head through the door and looks at the room and smiles. then remembering Nagishy's question she blushes and looks away. "hmm..." at first she says nothing thinking, she takes her bag off and sets in down, then turns to look at Nagishy "S-sure, I guess so..." her cheaks still red she nods her head once quickly.

"k thanks" nagishy say then lays on her bed  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Kiitsune77

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 pm
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"neh its fine"

Shiro smiles, then starts un packing her bags. they are full of useless stuff, pillows, pictures of animals or landscapes, clothes, and other nick-naks. one thing at a time she places her things on her half of the room until there's nothing left in her bags. "there!" she says happily, as she puts her empty bags under her bed. then she sits down on the bed looking around at her stuff. "does this school have a uniform?" she asked curiosly, looking at Nagishy trying to deside if what she/he was wearing was a uniform.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:52 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

Shiro smiles, then starts un packing her bags. they are full of useless stuff, pillows, pictures of animals or landscapes, clothes, and other nick-naks. one thing at a time she places her things on her half of the room until there's nothing left in her bags. "there!" she says happily, as she puts her empty bags under her bed. then she sits down on the bed looking around at her stuff. "does this school have a uniform?" she asked curiosly, looking at Nagishy trying to deside if what she/he was wearing was a uniform.

"yeah but its not reqiured"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Kiitsune77

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"I see." she thinks "then maybe i'll wear my normal clothes...depends if the uniform looks ok." she sits on the bed thinking. thinking outloud she says "i wonder how many kids there are here..." getting nervous she thinks of some thing else. then looks at Nagishy "what do you usually do here in your spare time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77
sk8rkool1
Kiitsune77

"I see." she thinks "then maybe i'll wear my normal clothes...depends if the uniform looks ok." she sits on the bed thinking. thinking outloud she says "i wonder how many kids there are here..." getting nervous she thinks of some thing else. then looks at Nagishy "what do you usually do here in your spare time?"

"well since i stoped hanging out with my fake sister i dont do anything"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

lillebet

Beloved Regular

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:48 pm
opens the door casually thinking its her own dorm. Stares wide-eyed at the two of you and bolts out of there. Trips and falls half way down the hall, blushes, dusts herself off and keeps on running. Turns a corner and stops to catch her breath...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 am
"oh I see..." Shiro started saying before the door opened. Shiro Looks at Nagishy confused. "what was that?" then she gets up and looks out the door. "Hmmm?..." she steps out of the room slightly "HEELLLOO? is any one there?!"  

Kiitsune77

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:24 pm
Kiitsune77
"oh I see..." Shiro started saying before the door opened. Shiro Looks at Nagishy confused. "what was that?" then she gets up and looks out the door. "Hmmm?..." she steps out of the room slightly "HEELLLOO? is any one there?!"

"i dont know"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:39 pm
Shirotora returned to his mother's side in the nurse's office. He lays next to her shivering for some reason.
Tora is still comatose, but compleatly aware of what is going on around her, and she can feel Shiro's pain and it is making her hurt as well.  

Alice the Loving

lillebet

Beloved Regular

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 pm
Takes a deep breath and walks back as calmly as she possibly can her face bright red. Stares at the floor, "I'm really sorry, I thought this was my dorm. I'm compleatly lost."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 am
Shiro giggles a bit then smiles, and looks at her. "I'm like that too." she nods once and looks at Nagishy "but h-she showed me around." Shiro looks back at her. "whats your name? Mines Shiro." she says a little shyly.  

Kiitsune77

lillebet

Beloved Regular

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:40 pm
looks up at Shiro "Its Crystal, nice to meet you. I'm soo embarassed. Um...I hope it's not too much to ask but could one of you show me around?"...stares at the floor again  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 pm
"sure" Nagishy says and then randomly turns back into Negi  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Kiitsune77

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:39 am
Shiro smiles at Crystal. "nice to meet you as well!" she says happilyShiro looks at Negi supprised. "Does that happen all the time?" she says quietly looking at him. "oh! and can I come too?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games