Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1
((busy in RP guilds. how do you guys like my avi as a general of the army of B.O.O.? cool ))

((I have the burning desire to bash your head in! *Does some silly Sentai poses* In the name of Darkness...I will punish you!! whee ))

Setting up her super computers and her botany section in her evil mad scientist lab, she begins to work on creating hyper intelligent and adaptive catnip plants. "With these catnip plants I will RULE THE GUILD!! Or I can just rule the ninja cats...or BOTH!" Lets out a rich evil laughter across her evil lab. "Hmmm...perhaps I should enlist some help...I bet this would go faster with help. Then I could create a massive ARMY of Super Catnip Plant Warriors to do my bidding! MWAHAHAHAHA!!"

A massive army of ninja cats appears around Aya, hundreds of them in every direction, even in the rafters of the ceiling, all staring coldly at aya with their claws extended, looking as if they are prepared to pounce at any moment. ((how did I KNOW you would be the first one I'd end up blacklisting rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:56 pm
"You know this was purely defensive research and it still will be. HOWEVER...if you continue your actions it will become a purely offensive research. I am giving you this one chance to back out, before things become rather...troublesome for us both." Slipping on her gas mask she holds two grey balls in her hands, as well as activating four catnip plants, which begin to release a steady stream of catnip into the air. "You have one chance to back off, as I do not wish you or your cats any harm. Anything more will mean war."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:41 am
*starts licking the window*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 pm
Snowy dont break the window gonk !!!!! *pulls snowy back*  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:02 pm
Firetiger continues sketching. She would appear oblivious to the fight about catnip, if her ears weren't swiveling in that direction when the nekos spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 am
*naws on spartan*  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 am
owwwww owwwww gonk hey im not food!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:11 pm
Snowspartan1399
owwwww owwwww gonk hey im not food!!!

(Now you know why I tied her up =P )  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:24 pm
*Sees a lab pop up out of nowhere*
I don't remember Aya applying for a building permit within the tavern...
xd

*Goes back to staring at the koi, bored out of his mind*
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:20 am
that ish true eek teh lab was not authorized, Aya-chan sweatdrop and by teh rules teh dojo area ish under Astroninja's control ninja  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:03 am
REI-CHAN crying Everything iz sooo strange when u left. Ayas making an amry of catnip warriors and snowy tries to eat me!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm
*nom nom nom*  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 pm
AHHHHHHH gonk *runs around with snowy chasing behind me*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 pm
Rei Hino-chan
that ish true eek teh lab was not authorized, Aya-chan sweatdrop and by teh rules teh dojo area ish under Astroninja's control ninja

Well my little illegal operation will be dealt with rather soon. Once those Ninja Kitties allow me to exit my building unscathe that is. Also Spartan, you should really know not to get close to that girl, she's been rather unstable and zombiesh lately gonk  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:43 pm
I appear out of nowhere among the ninja cats "your orders are to destroy this lab. You will allow Aya to exit the building before doing so. But not without a first searching her to make sure she doesnt smuggle any of her mutant catnip out of the building." After giving the ninja cats their orders, I vanish just as quickly as I appeared.

((yes, they will be doing a cavity search on you. there is no way you will get any of that catnip out of there twisted ))  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games