Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

I just want my hatchlings to grow up so my eggs will hatch. I need to get to breeding more eggs.

Oh an I changed the pic so no one will click it here I don't think >.>
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Saint Axel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

I just want my hatchlings to grow up so my eggs will hatch. I need to get to breeding more eggs.

Oh an I changed the pic so no one will click it here I don't think >.>

*snorts with laughter*
Well, less of a tempting target. And your dragons should grow by this time tomorrow.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:33 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
New eggs! >w<
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Midori
New eggs! >w<

Yay!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 pm

I know they will, in fact they should be done by the afternoon, its the waiting that gets me.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:40 pm

I was up late last night... and when I was on the main page on dragon cave.. there was 28 people online.

I kid you not o__o;

Makes me wish I coulda got more than four eggs gonk

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Saint Axel
I know they will, in fact they should be done by the afternoon, its the waiting that gets me.

No........they should still need a full day. They have around 4.7 left and I have never seen an dragon mature before the 3.5 mark. Same goes for eggs, never seen one hatch before the 3.5 mark either.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:28 pm

Vacation Announcement

Hola, amigas! I'm leaving this morning (Thursday, Aug 21) for Mexico to visit my Mom. She lives in a small town 30 or so miles south of Guadalajara. It gives me the opportunity to learn more Spanish (and hopefully my pronunciation will be better this time). I'll be back in two weeks (Thursday, Sept 4... late that night).

Ddraig Asheart and Aldora21 will be watching after the Incubator and the Infirmary again and so your dragons will be well cared for! Any help walking the dragon group will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to say "hi!", PM Ddraig or Aldora.

I will have access to my Mom's laptop but the server there is iffy at times. I'll try to pop in from time to time and I promise to bring back pictures. Hasta luega, y'all! biggrin heart  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

? I walked my split for ages last night and it only got 6 unique views?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:30 am

yep, a couple of my eggs, and all my hatchlings should mature/hatch later today

CORNFLICKER

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:35 am

mine should already have wings... but it's remaining stubbornly wingless
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 am

hey guys, because of school I probably won't be able to do much dragonwalking when Sept. rolls around. I'll still do what I can to help though!

Dragon Walking

*click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my hatchlings! - Time: 4 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! - Time: 3 days or less!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the hatchlings! - Time: 3 days or less!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Highlord_Demon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:35 am

ok im trying to save one of Kay's friends eggs..they have like a day left
http://dragcave.net/user/goblinbee
dont know if this will work
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 am

Ok! *claps hands*
With Willa gone and people starting school we all need to work together. I would like to ask that if any can, since I tend to get horribly distracted during the day on Gaia with all the RPing I do, is go though the scrolls once and check for new eggs. I know that there are not many of us around that have mod powers so simply a post telling what scrolls have new eggs will suffice, I can add later. Also the same with eggs, though I do try to make master posts to whoever wants to edit. We all want our dragons to live so if anything is not working for you, or you would like to call something to my attention, make a post or PM me, I will be happy to oblige! biggrin

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:32 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Ok! *claps hands*
With Willa gone and people starting school we all need to work together. I would like to ask that if any can, since I tend to get horribly distracted during the day on Gaia with all the RPing I do, is go though the scrolls once and check for new eggs. I know that there are not many of us around that have mod powers so simply a post telling what scrolls have new eggs will suffice, I can add later. Also the same with eggs, though I do try to make master posts to whoever wants to edit. We all want our dragons to live so if anything is not working for you, or you would like to call something to my attention, make a post or PM me, I will be happy to oblige! biggrin

*Grabs spare broom from closet* Sure Beady, as soon as the Dragcave comes back up I will see what I can do. Man, some of the egglings and babies are really stubborn. I had a Mint that took almost down to the wire to hatch and just as equally stubborn to grow up. I hope his owner will forgive me for the tactics I have to resort to to get him to adulthood. I am very fond of Mint dragons and used to think that they will make good pets for new players... xd xp  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games