Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:07 pm
[We're so mean to Moon's characters. xD]

Gabriel blushed and turned away from Natasha trying to hide it.
"I'd rather not." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:09 pm
((Thanks....I think...lol-well, someone has to take a beating...))

Xion watched the mansion at a distance in the darkness. His loyal Shade lingered beside him.

He needed to plan his next move.....keep them busy while Beelio searched for the remaining artifacts. He also needed to figure out how to use Harley in this......

---

Harley meanwhile lingered in and out of the unoccupied rooms. She dare not rummage too deeply into any drawers or closets. That would be harder to explain if she was unfortunately caught.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:13 pm
[lol -- incidentally things coudl get nasty...with Eve and satan around you've got all 4 'horsemen' of teh apocolypse..duh duh duuhn!]

Natasha giggled.
"Looks like angelboy will be saddled with teh 'Gabby' nickname then. Lucky for you." she winked and laughed again.

--

High above a while away form the mansion, Eve wheeled trhough teh clouds. the air was freezing up here and she shivered but treid to keep focused. Gabriel had been showing off down on earth, and rumors had reached heaven that god was unconcious and gone, possibly for good if nothing was done. She'd never heard of anything like it before, but her heart felt god's absense painfully. She had been assigned to find him, but first she had to liason with gabriel and figure out just what the heck was happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:15 pm
[Oh my. I didn't think about that part.]

Gabriel turned back to her, still blushing a bit.
"He will?" He asked, sounding relieved.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Natasha smiled.
"he's quite reasonable, i'm sure he won't mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 pm
Gabriel smiled back a bit.
"I guess so. That would be good."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 pm
((So-we could actually have an RPG that has a chance for a real ending? whoa.....))

Xion seemed to sense something.....but he wasn't certian about what it was. However when he glanced to the sky he saw a familiar form....

Gabriel?

The possiblilty caused him to grip his sword.

No.....there's something different about this being.....

---

Harley glanced out one window and noticed Adam coming around for a pass. It was dark in the room so it was easy to go unnoticed.

---

Opal grew more sleepy as the question game went on. She felt bad though....falling nearly alseep in their conversation and forced herself to stay awake a bit longer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:45 pm
"I still wish i knew what they used to call you." she sighed with a chuckle.

--

Eve finally got within range of the mansion, but hovered above and out of its sight as she felt somethingw rong here. a malicious intent. She landed, seraching out the negative feeling settled like a thorn in her head. Inadvertantly, she crept closer and closer to Xion's hiding place, her halo giving her a soft illumination in the darkness.

--
"your turn." Gabriel prompted, enjoying watching her feeble attempt to fight of fatigue.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:50 pm
"It-It was nothing." He stammered, surprised since he thought he was safe from that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:55 pm
Although Xion had become aware of the new arrivals approach on him, his Shade also gave warning with it's hissing.

"Your stealth tactics need work," he replied coldly turning the direction towards the stranger.

---

Opal tapped her fingers against her cheek while she tried to think. "Um....what do you think I would be like as a human....appearance or personality wise....?" she asked curiously. She hoped she didn't fall alseep before he answered.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Natasha made a pouty face "you sure? i'll tell you my middle name if you tell me your old nickname."
--

Eve stood straighter and then walked forwards, her hand quickly withdrawing one of the gusn she had holstered about her person. She quite liked modern technology, the handguns were less cumbersome than bows. She trained it on him and used her free hand to pull her hair out of her eyes. she folded her wings behind her.

"Please pardon my rudeeness - i must use caution in times like these." she said with regards to teh fact her gun was trained directly between his eyes.
"Who are you?"

---

Gabriel winced a little.
"Now that's not fair. You were a demon, and you've come on so much sicne I first met you...isn't teh person you are now important?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:02 pm
[brb - im going to relocate to my laptop,so i'll be offline for a few mins...]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 pm
[Alright, DT]

Gabriel thought about it for a moment.
"Uhh..... I don't know. Is there something wrong with your middle name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:20 pm
((OK...I'll actually probably be doing the same thing soon because I'm taking my laptop to class here before to long.....))

Opal couldn't make a pouty face. "I was just curious.....," she replied. "I mean.....I suppose my personality won't change, but unless I turn out to a modern day Pinocchio I think my appearance may change."

Opal couldn't help but be mildly amused at her own little joke.

-----

Xion admired and respect the females boldness. Lightning flashed in his eyes, and his strange scarf ruffled with it's own life.

"Indeed," he replied. "And since I'm in no position to deny your question....I am Xion." His Shade hissed again and he motioned it to settle down.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 pm
Natasha nodded, flsuhing a little
"yeah, for a girl it is."

--

Gabriel nodded. "well what are appearances anyway? I'm sure that with a personality like yours you will be truly beautiful. the heart alway shines through the face and your eyes..." he drifted off a little dreamily with a smile, "if you can give those blank doll eyes such a life and vibrancy, I imagine that your eyes must have been more stunning than the stars in the sky."

--

Eve nodded, her brown eyes flicking between him and the shade nervously.
"and your friend?" she knew that friend wasn't the right word, but didn't now what else to call it.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games