Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm
Din looked at him and blushed"i would choose you but my mistress papers are at home hidden so i can't get to them"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:43 pm
Lonely Hana-chan
User Image

Mai woke up slowly rubbing her head whoa she must have hit her head hard she remembered nothing of what happened. Her eyes adjusted slowly to the dim lighting row after row of cages stared back at her. "Wow" she said softly then slid her hands into her sleeves and feeling for the knives she usually kept there. They were gone "crap" she cursed to herself moving to the front of her cage. "Yo hey guard man" she called trying to get his attention but to no avail he ignored her. She sighed sitting back on her heels watching with hard eyes as the people walked by

Junketsu walked in the slave market, not wanting to say anything to anyone. It was cloudy outside today, so he just walked in and walked around. As he was walking, he noticed one girl watching him with hard eyes, so he walked up and stared right back with gentle eyes. Why are you staring so hard?  

Panther of Loneliness

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 pm
"I want out obviously" she said speaking slowly mockingly, motioning to the cage she was in. "I want to get out and I want my knives back to kill the bastards who put me in here" she hissed angrily looking up at the person who stood over her. She hated this cage, hated being confined, but most of all hated having to answer to anyone  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 pm
SchizophrenicOcean
The official orochimaru
:User Image
Sozin

Zuki walked away from the cage and walked down the corridor, browsing, leaving Sozin by himself

He walk down the opposite way stopping once or twice at the nekos, and inus, but a certain girl peaked his intrest, she seemed to be a lively person to hang out with "Hello whats your name?", he asked playfully

(sure I'm lost also X])  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm

User Image
"Emarosa." She said her ears flattened slightly. Ema looked at him curiously. "What's your name?" She streched out cracking her back and shifting into her normal form.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:58 pm
Junketsu smirked at the girl and he put his head on his hand. "Well, well. Sorry for angering you. I could help you get your knives back." He called out to one of the guards. "Where are her knives?" "Don't tell me you're taking that impatient little girl?"
Junketsu looked at the girl with a face that rarely shows up on cloudy days: excitement"Am I?"
User Image  

Panther of Loneliness

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
Sozin

"My name is Sozin", the lion replied kindly "May I ask you yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
"Emarosa. You can all me Ema." She circled around in the cage now in her creature form. "Nice to meet you." It was odd she had met one of her own kind.

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InSanity893

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:41 pm
SchizophrenicOcean
InSanity893
SchizophrenicOcean
Quote:
Lehran walked in and sat down in front of her cage. "poor child so young and innocent looking with such hatred in your eyes." he offered his hand with something for her to eat. "you look starved please eat something." he looked at her with a sad expression on his face.

Yeva smiled up at the man,"Thank you."She always tried to appear as happy as possible. "I'm Yeva an I'm eight" She drew a figure eight in the dirt. "See eight!"

"my my my how interesting you are" he had a warm smile on him. "it's decided I want to take you home with me, how about it" he opened her cage door. "no need for cages for someone like you."
(do you want me to take your other character too or are you trying to separate them?)

biggrin >
"O-okay!" Little Yeva smiled. "What's your name master?" She stood up straight and waltzed to his side like a queen and clung to his pant leg. It was odd for Yeva to be walking about the market. None the less have a bit of food in her stomach.

He led her outside and put her on his shoulder. "ok lets to home now and I'm Master Lehran nice to meet you"
(ok that works for me and cont in Lehran's domain.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:54 pm
"Your choice" she said with a shrug then rethought it tapping slender fingers against her chin "yeah he's taking me" she called out loudly giving the man a hard look "you are taking me" she almost ordered she wanted out and it didn't matter who with  

Minami Mia

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 am
Lonely Hana-chan
"Your choice" she said with a shrug then rethought it tapping slender fingers against her chin "yeah he's taking me" she called out loudly giving the man a hard look "you are taking me" she almost ordered she wanted out and it didn't matter who with

Junketsu noticed the order in the girls voice and didn't even flinch. "And here I thought I was the master and you were the slave. Such a degrading name 'slave'" he stated that last part with a tad bit of venom in his voice. As they waited for the guards, he looked back at her with a contradictory soft expression. What's your name anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:03 am
Panther of Loneliness

Kai began to get unamused and began to walk out. But a certain boy caught her eye. She's seen that look before, everyday when she look into the mirror. 'The look of killer intent....' Kai thought to herself as she walked towards his cage. "What's your name?" she asked with a nice yet cold tone in her voice.

User Image
Ascheriit

Ascheriit looked up at the voice and growled a bit, "Ascheriit." He growled in reply to the strange woman who was staring down at him.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
Sozin

"If it's ok with my sister, would you like to come home with us?", Sozin asked with great respect, he respected his kind, and it insulted him to see another lion caged  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
Emarosa immediately perked up almost like a cub. "Really!? Are you kidding me I'd love to!" She felt kind of stupid acting so happy, but Sozin seemed genuine.

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:58 pm
:User Image
Sozin

"Well, I won't bother with my sis, so GAURD!", he said happily, the gaurd came up "Yes your highness?" "Unlock the cage, are you seriously that idiotic?", he crooned, cursing under his breath he unlocked the cage allowing the lion to hop out  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games