Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:40 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Rune, various First Years
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Prefect Duties
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I want more of that cake...

Maya was not exactly thrilled with her incoming Prefect duties, but it was whatever at this point. As soon as Steele gave his usual speech, Maya grumpily shoveled food in her mouth. The first years had to be led to bed earlier than the rest of the students, meaning she and Rune had to be prepared before time to go. After she ate some food, the brunette slipped some dessert, happily savoring the sweets. To her, the dinner was always less important than the desserts... especially chocolate.

When it was time to start, Maya stood up, hoping her rather tiny height was enough. If nothing else, she could whistle super loudly. Clearing her throat, Maya started her little speech thing. "Hello to the Gryffindor First Years! Welcome to... Gryffindor. And Hogwarts in general. I'm Maya Masters, one of your Prefects, and this is Rune Borson, another one of the prefects. We're gonna be taking you guys up to the Gryffindor Common Room and, of course, your dorm rooms. If you'd please follow us." She waited for all the younger (though not shorter by far) students stood up, then headed out of the Great Hall off toward bed.

Stefan Lee Salvatore
          Harmony Aindrias

Cara MiaKitty
          Jude Cairn and Dixie Lynn Walker

Devlyn Maycry
          Valeria Diarmid

Diamond Wales
          Juniper Hill (and also Rune)

The Forgotten Weasley
          Murigen Seagrave

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ᴀ ᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ I sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡʜᴀᴅᴅᴀʏᴀ sᴀʏ?
          I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡs
          Iᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛ sɪɢʜᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪᴠᴇʀs,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴏʜ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                                I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                                But I was already gone

Valeria skipped to the Gryffindor table and plopped into an open spot with lots of room around her for her friends to join her. She knew that Simon would be joining her at school this year too, which was more than exciting. She hoped he might be sorted into Gryffindor with her so that they could spend even more time together, but even if he ended up in another house, she'd be sure to introduce him to all her new friends!

She glanced around, hoping that Dixie Lynn, Murgo, and grumpyface would join her and not accidentally sit somewhere else and leave her alone. That would be a terrible turn of events after a long summer of being alone. Her family had all been out of country for the most part. She might have seen her mother once or twice, and the rest of the time it'd been her uncle watching her... which wasn't really much interaction at all since he was always out doing whatever it was he did. She was so glad school was back in session and she could have social contact again.

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast
                                                                You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                                Here I am, standing all alone

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:06 am
User ImageUser Image

I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Mackenna made her way to the Gryffindor table quietly... well quietly for her. She wasn't ever quiet quiet, but she was feeling a bit down for some reason. She just didn't have that first of year school spirit this year and she didn't know why. She found a seat at her house table and rested her chin in the palm of her hand with a heavy sigh. What was up with her today? She just didn't know.

She turned her attention towards the sorting. Maybe when her friends joined her at the table, she'd start feeling more like her normal self... or maybe one of them would be able to pinpoint why her mood was so crappy. Probably not though. If she couldn't figure it out herself, then she couldn't expect her friends to be able to do so for her. That would be putting far too much pressure on them.

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor First Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer>
Wearing: Gryffindor Robes with Black Stockings and Combat Boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie promptly hopped off the stool, turned, and saluted the hat before heading to the cheering sea of red and gold. She spotted her brother in the sea of bumble bee colors and waved at him, catching his return wave, as she headed to her new assignment. She was so happy and couldn't help but grin about the magical hat understanding her thirst - no her need - for something more. It was odd advice though... she had to grasp it herself? Did that mean someday she would have to stand up to Ma'am and Sir and demand the freedom she craved. That was a horrifying thought. She didn't want to be disowned at the ripe age of eleven.

Yet, Mattie did know something if her grades were good and she avoided detention or expulsion she would have a bit of freedom at Hogwarts. She knew there were a variety of clubs she could explore and she could fly on a broom even if it was a borrowed school broom this year. She was pretty sure Sir at least would support her playing in quidditch. It was sort of like combat, yes?

Mattie, walking tall, approached the table of the students with whom her robe's tie, sweater, and cloak now matched. She took a seat, folding her hands in her lap and looked about her, observing her fellow housemates. It seemed like one of the louder houses if not loudest with a less 'proper' disposition. She noticed she was the only (or one of the only) with a proper military posture and a good deal seemed to be laughing or joking with friends. That's when she noticed a quiet blonde upperclassman who seemed a bit out of sorts. Mattie could relate to the feeling though the why she was not so sure. Brave. Be brave, Mattie thought as she tried to block out the ridicule her classmates gave her. This girl knew nothing about her but the fact she was a first year that just joined her house. Mattie had heard a great deal in her school years so what could this mystery girl (who Mattie only wanted to be nice to and possibly befriend) say that Mattie hadn't heard before.

Taking another deep breath, Mattie smiled to the girl diagonal to her and held out a hand, "Hi, I'm Matilda Harper but I go by Mattie. I hope I'm not intruding on your thoughts... my brother is in Hufflepuff so I know a lot about them but not so much on how Gryffindor, or any of the other houses for that matter, differ."
                                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:36 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fourth year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch announcer
Dueling Club (fall) || Fite Club (spring)

Sparrow was feeling oddly tired. Maybe she hadn’t slept well last night. She’d spent half the night crying because she was going to miss her theatre troupe again. No, no, Hogwarts was fun too! She had lots of friends here too! Maybe she could find friends from music or drama later and play through a few scenes, sing a few songs-- yeah! Maybe she was also tired spending the entire train ride carefully observing Ayaka Nakano and learning her mannerisms and thoughts while befriending her. Chadwick had gone out of his way to get her the music box, so Sparrow was of course doing her best to be Chadwick’s perfect girl. Even now, she glanced over to see how Ayaka was sitting and practiced sitting that way.

She smilde and clapped politely for all of the new students who joined and greeted all her old friends with a grin and hug--or a handshake if they were a boy. Chadwick didn’t approve of her talking to boys still.

A greeting from a new first year caught her attention. ”Welcome to Hogwarts and Gryffindor, Mattie Harper!" Sparrow greeted, flashing a friendly grin her way. Even if she was tired and he she replied with an energetic whisper. "I’m Sparrow Winchester the Second! Sparrow, Sparrow II, Sparrowlet, whatever you’d like to call me though! Brother..Hufflepuff...Harper...hmmm. Aha! Eden’s sister, right? He’s in my year! And you’re going to absolutely love it here! Gryffindor is the best! We have the nicest people, and there’s always someone down for late night karaoke in the common room!” Sometimes that person was just Sparrow herself, but hey, no one had stopped her yet! (...Then again she hadn’t felt like late night karaoke for the latter part of last year. Maybe it was time to revive that!)

It took Sparrow a moment to realize Mattie had been talking to Kenna. ”Oops, sorry! Kenna, what do you think? What fun experiences come to mind?”

setting Sorting Feast 2051 || with Mattie Harper and Kenna Butler
appearance 5'3", 123lbs || hair color undyed, in high pigtails || wearing uniform
status Maybe this year we revive some old fun things!

mc2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning
There's no one here to save
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?

♡♥
~King of Anything" by Sara Bareillis. Nightcore Cover.

addaellis

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Kenna smiled at the first year that sat near her and greeted her. "Nice to meet you Mattie," she started, but was almost immediately interrupted by Sparrow. Unsurprising really. Her fellow Gryffindor never seemed to run out of energy. She let the girl ramble on about herself and how wonderful Gryffindor was for a few moments and then snorted when she also apologized for interrupting.

"Perfectly alright Sparrow," she said smiling. She was oddly fond of the girl. "I'm Mackenna Butler," she told the first year. "But as you may have noticed, I go by Kenna. As for Gryffindor, everything Sparrow said is true. We are the best, and we know how to have the most fun. We're definitely also the loudest and I'm sure many houses describe us as the most obnoxious... but they're just jealous." She winked and then laughed and shrugged.

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

addaellis

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:19 pm
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor First Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer>
Wearing: Gryffindor Robes with Black Stockings and Combat Boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

When another upperclassman swooped in, Mattie had to admit a small part of her was overwhelmed. Sparrowlet? Was that a joke? The informality of it all was a shock to Mattie where she didn't even call her own parents "Mom and Dad" out of fear of being rude. Apparently Sparrow knew her brother which Mattie decided was likely a good thing. She nodded, "Yeah Eden's my brother."

Kenna after Sparrow's grand introduction introduced herself and agreed with Sparrow. It was awesome to know that she was sorted in the best house, though she did not know how to inform her parents of that without making Eden look bad. Honestly it was more likely Gryffindors only thought they were the best house. Despite what many believed, Mattie found that the term 'best' was more subjective than objective.

"You have late night karaoke?" Mattie asked, curious. She loved music and singing, the idea (and staying up late) sounded wicked fun. "Where's the sign up sheet for that?" Mattie joked. "I love singing, but I've never gotten the chance to try karaoke!"

She looked back to Kenna and considered the idea of knowing how to have fun. That sounded like a bit of freedom to her. Some aspects like the freedom to have uncontrolled loudness was foreign to her but Mattie figured that was a good thing. Grinning Mattie said, "It sounds like the Sorting Hat knew what he was doing in placing me here. I wanted all that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Devlyn Maycry

addaellis

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:40 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fourth year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch announcer
Dueling Club (fall) || Fite Club (spring)

Fortunately Kenna didn't seem to mind that Sparrow had accidentally cut in. Sparrow nodded in agreement with everything Kenna added, giggling at the notion that Gryffindors were obnoxious. Wren certainly reminded Sparrow of that every day, but that was part of what made Gryffindor feel so at home.

"Not precisely kareoke," Sparrow amended. "We'll sometimes just break into song just in the common room. It's great fun. But if you like singing, you simply must join the music club! We meet Sunday afternoons in the Music Room and the whole thing is very relaxed, just playing and sharing music. I'd love to sing with you sometime."

Her speech was still cheerfully quiet, but was a far cry from perhaps the expected outburst. And while her fingers twitched in excitement from their position folded in her lap and her posture was perfectly ladylike, there was a kind of tiredness. Part of Sparrow wanted to squeal and offer to adopt this little firstie into all the musical clubs. The other part wondered if Chadwick would lecture her about adopting a firstie like she had Kota last year.

"I'm also in the Drama club and Quidditch Announcer if you're interested? Kenna, you're also part of a few clubs, right? What do you recommend?"

setting Sorting Feast 2051 || with Mattie Harper and Kenna Butler
appearance 5'3", 123lbs || hair color undyed, in high pigtails || wearing uniform
status Maybe this year we revive some old fun things!

mc2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning
There's no one here to save
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?

♡♥
~King of Anything" by Sara Bareillis. Nightcore Cover.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Various Gryffindors
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm bored

Phia flopped down at the Gryffindor table, brushing a curl out of her face. She'd spent much of the summer with her dad and brother, not really getting out too much beyond that. They went and explored Korea, which was super neat, but honestly Phia was glad to be back to the familiarity of school. Sure, she'd miss her brother and her dad, but she could always write letters home. She tied her curls back into a ponytail, then turned to watch the sorting. Sure, she didn't know any of the kids, but she also wasn't currently talking to someone she did know. Maybe one of her friends would show up and talk to her.

Diamond Wales

Hᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴀɪʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Cᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛ ᴍᴇ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴀʏ "ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs", ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ꜰᴇᴀʀ!
          Oʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴠᴀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ... ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ.
          Oɴᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. Wʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴏ?
          Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀs, ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:54 pm
User Image
                                                Every time that I look in the mirror
                                                All these lines on my face getting clearer
                                                The past is gone
                                                It went by like dusk to dawn
                                                Isn't that the way?
                                                Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Rune slid into a seat, annoyed with himself that he'd had to deal with some younger years that apparently had snuck in some dungbombs into the school. The dungbombs had gone off prematurely, which caused no end of headaches as Rune had to give them both a detention before the school year had even started. Even so, he'd barely caught the tail end of the sorting by the time he got to the hall, and he slid into the nearest available seat. Which, he realized with a blush, was right across from Phia. He cleared his throat nervously, realizing that she definitely was... Glancing toward the staff table, he quickly shut that train of thought down, certain that his mum could hear it.

Still, it was rather rude of him to sit there without at least saying hello. He turned his attention back to Phia, sure that his silence had probably been noticed. "Hey Phia. You look good tonight. How was your summer?" Mentally he kicked himself because he was certain that he could have worded that better or said something else. In either case, he just simply slouched and propped his chin up with a fist.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow... I mean, she looks nice? Mum, quit looking in my head!
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sing with me, sing for the year
                                                Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
                                                Sing with me if it's just for today
                                                Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Rune
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna blush like an idiot now

Phia looked up when someone plopped down across from her. Oh hey, her hopes of a friend joining her had come to fruition. It was Rune. He mentioned that she looked good, which brought up a blush on the girl's cheeks. She very nearly missed him asking about her summer because his words tripped her up. "Oh.. um... hi Rune! You look really nice tonight too." He vaguely smelled like dungbombs... but that was part of the job when it came to being a prefect, much less Head Boy. "Summer was fun, we went and toured the Koreas. How was yours? Do anything fun?" She hoped that her blush was fading, but given how hot her face still felt, she doubted it.

Diamond Wales

Hᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴀɪʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Cᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛ ᴍᴇ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴀʏ "ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs", ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ꜰᴇᴀʀ!
          Oʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴠᴀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ... ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ.
          Oɴᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. Wʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴏ?
          Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀs, ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:53 pm
User Image
                                                  I wish there was another way
                                                  But these chains are too protected
                                                  I thinking that I should change
                                                  My soul is disconnected
                                                  I don't feel the same
                                                  When I see the pain yeah!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ???

════════════════════════

Ashton had managed to make it to the Greta Hall, somehow at least. He wasn't quite drunk though, just a bit tipsy, though the thought of having to lead the first years to the dorm caused him to take a much larger quaff of his flask before settling down. He tuned out most of the sorting, nearly dozing up until he heard his name called. Or rather, not quite his name, but his last name. Frowning, he watched as a first year approached the stool and tried to recall if he'd seen them before. When he heard Gryffindor being called out, he nearly sputtered and blinked. Okay, well then. He was going to have to investigate this at some point, but... He shook his head. No, if there was one thing he knew, he was going to ******** something up and ruin everything. Clenching his teeth, he proceeded to ignore the first year and just... Drink some more. Yeah, that should help. It certainly was better than the alternative. Thinking never led to anything good, and he was going to be bound and determined to not think about this entire thing.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, I need to stop thinking now.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You could show me numbers
                                                  I'll show you more
                                                  You think you really know me
                                                  But are you sure?
                                                  Peace and salutations
                                                  Outside your door
                                                  I'm Chasing the sinner man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Used to keep it cool
                                                        Used to be a fool

All about the bounce in my step
                                                        I could hit refresh and forget

Peyton made her way towards the Gryffindor table with a grin. At least she had a place. Totally different from her entire family, but that was okay. She knew her family would love her no matter what. She gave a wave to her brother at the Slytherin table before finding an empty spot and taking a seat. Now to make friends.... she wasn't sure on that one, but everyone at home seemed to absolutely love her.

Used to let it go
                                                        Walk into the show

Gawking at the tricks up your sleeve
                                                        Too good to be true

(open for interaction)
                                                        Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Lainey paid no mind to the Sorting Hat's grumbling about lice because she was sorted into Gryffindor! The house of the lions!! Admittedly, in all her fantasies of attending Hogwarts, the house she was sorted into didn't really matter that much—the fact that she would be living in a castle and doing magic was much more relevant. But Gryffindor was her favourite, being her tad's house and the house of the brave.

She leapt off the stool and ran to the cheering red-clad table almost before her robes changed colours to match, grinning wildly. Conveniently, there was an empty seat next to another first year she vaguely recognised from the trip to the castle so Lainey plopped herself down beside her.

"Hope you don't mind me sitting her," she commented, smiling. She certainly hoped the other girl didn't mind, it wouldn't be a good start to the night and Lainey was wanted to make friends since she was started anew. Plus it would just be embarrassing if she didn't have any friends by the time Benji started but she doubted that would happen.

"I'm Lainey by the way! Well, Elaine actually, but just call me Lainey!" It would be so rude if she didn't introduce herself and Lainey did not want to make a bad first impression. "What's your name?"

• WHERE Gryffindor table tab tab tab WITH Peyton tab tab tab FEELING cheery

OOC open for interaction

Devlyn Maycry

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games