Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eitan, Jane, and Joe
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sortng Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They seem nice
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited

Simon was curious when asked about his favorite color. He tapped his chin in thought, then changed his hair a wild bright blue. It was a pretty color, one that he rather enjoyed. As soon as his concentration waivered, it turned a bright pink, with his excitement taking over. "I like blues, but most colors are pretty nice. What's your favorite?" Joe then asked about learning to be a metamorphmagus, and Simon shook his head a little bit. He still wasn't sure why he got the gene in his family, especially since he was born to a squib.

"It's a genetic trait that runs along some families of old magic. Animagus can be learned, but it's apparently pretty difficult. I already change too much to want to be an animagus, though." He grinned happily, thinking his little joke quite funny. No one else probably would, but maybe Eitan would appreciate his dumb humor.

Diamond Wales

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:51 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:11 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll be the place you run to hide
                                                  The heart when you need to fight
                                                  A flickering flame when you need to light all of your nights
                                                  If gravity fails, you start to fall
                                                  I'll be there to catch you if I have to crawl
                                                  I'll color your world when you're feeling dull, I'll paint it all

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟꜰ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ

════════════════════════

Eitan was silent for a bit, trying to think of how best to describe his family. Realistically he knew that he had a mum somewhere, but he'd never met her. However, his dad's family was... Well, they kind of got along? Not quite all of them, but at least Uncle Darius and Dad didn't fight. "No, my uncle and dad have an... Okay relationship? My dad's twin is my aunt, and I don't think they like each other much. Dad doesn't talk about it, but he kind of gets sad when anyone mentions her, or he gets mad."

He listened to the talk about metamorphmagi and animagi, translating for Simon as they spoke. However, when it came to inherited conditions, he grinned. He knew all about that, since he wasn't human exactly. "You'd have to talk to Professor Drage about animagi. He teaches it. I don't know if I'd want to get into the class myself, though. I bet anything that I'd turn into a bat if I tried. Besides, I don't know if it'd actually be safe for me to try."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I think I have a blood pop somewhere in my pockets to tide me over...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The walls you build to hide behind
                                                  I'll break them down to pieces
                                                  Secrets you can't spill in time
                                                  I'll make it so you're singing

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden Harper
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? We shall see
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope he's okay

Callie had gotten a letter partway through the summer from Eden, cancelling on all future dates and breaking up with her. While this would normally be heartbreaking, there was an encoded note that his parents made him write the letter, that they'd speak at school. She awkwardly explained to her parents that he'd gotten other plans, so she changed from going out Friday nights to staying home and relaxing. When it got time for school, she got to go to the platform with her cousin, Ella, who had dressed up for the occasion. The girls chatted happily, then they split up on the train, since Callie had gotten chosen as a prefect for this year.

There, she was able to see Eden at least, though they didn't have a chance to talk. For patrols, they got split up again, though she was determined to talk to him. After the train, she got lost in the crowd, being too short to see over most of the other students. Luckily, the two were in the same house, meaning they'd have at least a while before dinner. Sure enough, dark blue eyes spied the other blonde, so she hurried over to him and sat beside him. "Eden! Oh, it's so nice to see you. Are you okay? Your letter gives pause..." She bit her bottom lip, looking up at him with her wide, round eyes. "I did a star reading the day I got it, just to make sure. I was worried about you... and your sister too. I know your parents can be strict..."

addaellis

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:02 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

After that disastrous day that OWL scores were released, his breakup letter written under duress, and his fight with Mattie, Eden had spent the summer buried in studying and counting the days until he could see Callie again. On September 1st, 2053, he got packed and told himself it would just be a few hours more. Then he could explain properly and beg for Calliope’s forgiveness at dinner tonight. He wasn’t nearly as charismatic as Chadwick, and he was probably going to be awkward about this. And what if this turned out to be a terrible mistake and they ended up...they ended up like Weslyn and him, never talking again? What if Professor Whitethorne hated him? What if...Callie hated him now?

”Remember you are at school to learn, not to flirt or waste your time with meaningless frivolity,” Sir reminded them seriously at the station, snapping Eden out of his worrying. Sir clapped a hand on his back and gave him a nod.

”We’ll examine your progress over the winter holiday. If you both seem to be taking your studies seriously, perhaps we will reconsider the Hogsmeade ban. If not...perhaps we’ll have to discuss cutting some of your extracurriculars.”

Eden wished they didn’t feel like they had to bring it up at the station. He nodded contritely, turning to Mattie to gauge her reaction--he still wasn’t sure where they stood after that last fight. Then, over Mattie’s shoulder, he caught the familiar soft blonde of his (former?) girlfriend and had to disguise his surprise with a cough. Why was she here?! Didn’t she live in Hogsmeade? ”Yes Sir. Thank you Ma’am. Um...I guess see you during the holiday then.” he replied stiffly. ”I should...get going. Prefect meeting. Mattie I’ll find you during my patrol okay?”

With a proper farewell, the boy turned, hefting Corporal Feather’s cage up with their trunks. He searched for Callie again, but had lost her in the crowd. He’d seen her at the prefect meeting--he’d grinned but barely managed to say a quick ”Congratulations!” before the meeting started. Then they were split up during patrols, and he’d lost her at the station dealing with a runaway pygmy puff.

Eden had just gotten to Hufflepuff table and was scanning the students milling through the door when Callie slipped into the seat next to him. The first words out of her gentle lips were sweet concern. The worried irritation on his face split into a small smile and couldn’t help but crush Callie in a tight hug.

”I’m okay now.” he murmured before moving suddenly away. He met her gaze seriously ”I’m so sorry! I didn’t want to hurt you, but my parents were very upset at my OWL scores. Um...they smashed Mattie’s new guitar and tore our doors down. But I’m okay.” he said, not even knowing how wrong he was. The boy had done nothing but study and swim for nearly a month and he desperately missed having a confidant. Usually that would have been Mattie, but with their cold war still going…

”But how are you? I hope you had a good rest of your summer and at least got to go to the planetarium with family or other friends?”

setting Hufflepuff Table, Sorting 2053 || with Calliope Whitethorne
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing uniform, tie, prefect pin.
status CALLIE!

MC courtesy quoted in case I need to update something about the rest of summer.

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:35 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Reminiscing and Discussing
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I still hope he's okay

Callie squeaked softly when Eden practically squeezed all her insides out. Taking it in stride, the girl wrapped her arms around the boy and squeezed him gently. He mumbled that he was okay now, so her grin returned. It was good that he was happy. He released her, then flung himself into an apology. Apparently his parents were upset about his exam scores, and had taken it out on both Harper and Eden. A look of shock passed her face, the girl quite horrified that someone would dare to take not only their socialization and music... but their privacy. "I can see them maybe grounding you for a while... but that seems quite a bit excessive. They smashed her guitar? And took down your doors? You're a lot braver than I to still be able to say you're okay." She sighed a bit, trying to understand maybe where his parents were coming from... but she couldn't. She'd lived with a man who literally groomed her for food, but even still, she had basic privacy and hobbies.

To change the topic, Eden asked about her, mentioning going back to the planetarium over the summer. "No, I didn't go back. I didn't want to go without you. Maybe over winter holiday? They have a special show for the holidays... Other than that I mostly stayed at home, or went to my Oma's house to play her piano. It's still odd to have such a large family after it just being two for so much of my life, y'know?" She paused, then looked over at Eden. "I think the best part of the summer was with you. And working on another nice star chart. They're pretty fun to make." She offered a grin, hoping Eden still liked the one she'd made for him. Or maybe he didn't like it and it'd been hidden in his trunk all summer... either way.

addaellis

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✩ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx✩ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hufflepuffs
xxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Stuff
xxxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder what I'll do for dinner...

Flynn was super excited to be back at school, even if he wasn't very good at the... school part. He got to spend time with Archie, which was always nice, plus he had a few friends. All things considered, the only downside was how much he missed his mom. After the train ride with Archie, the boys got split up at the Great Hall. Flynn sat down at a nice place at the Hufflepuff table hoping either one of his pals would join him or he'd meet someone new. Heck, he'd even be delighted to meet some of the new students. Speaking of which, he was hoping sorting was fast because he was pretty hungry and dinner was after the sorting stuff.

Kiska166

Can't worry about what other people might say
          It's who I am, gotta live my dream my own way
          Work, work it harder, gotta take it farther
          No holding back, you know we gotta do it right now
          Be even better! Work, work together
          It's now or never! Show 'em how we shine, we gotta
          Push it, push it to the limit, limit
          Cause we're in it to win it, in it to win it! Oh yeah!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:48 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade sat down next to Flynn at the Hufflepuff table, Mickey following closely behind. After last year’s events, that she hadn’t talked much about with anyone outside of her family, she was glad she was able to bring her crup to school. He was still pretty young, but he was very well behaved and protective since he has been in training for over a year now. Those were two very important traits, especially the latter. The animal made her feel much more safe when he was around, and thus, she had mostly stopped going anywhere without her loyal companion. Patting the top of Mickey’s head under the table, she turned to her friend. “Hi, Flynn. How was your summer?” she asked, genuinely curious.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The more I grow old, the more I get wary of your s i c k e n i n g kind
                                              When I d i s a p p e a r, you should know the r e a s o n why

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✩ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jade and her weird dog

Flynn looked up as someone sat beside him. He grinned when he noticed it was Jade, being followed by a weird dog. It looked dog-like, anyway. Maybe some kind of magic dog. She asked how his summer was, so he donned a big smile. "Hi Jade! It was pretty good. Mostly just working at the inn like normal. There was a really cool cat that kept hangin' out, but mom said we couldn't keep him. How 'bout you? Anything fun happen this summer?" He was genuinely curious, since he missed his friends over the long summer. He'd kept busy, sure, but it wasn't the same as going out and spending time with people. Though Archie's blind friend and her parents had stayed over for a few days, so that was pretty fun. Maybe someday one of his friends would stay over too!

Kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:04 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade smiled when Flynn had said he had a pretty good summer. “Oh, cool! Why couldn’t you keep it?” she asked, referring to the cat. “It could have been the inn pet. You know, one that visits all of your customers.” If she had to make a decision between two inns, she would have definitely chose the one with a cat. In fact, cats could be protective, too. All of the ones she knew could really hurt someone with their sharp claws. “My summer was quiet,” she admitted, although she preferred it that way. “It was weird not having my brother home, but he visited often.” She couldn’t believe it had been over a year since Lucas had moved out. Although she was used to him being away for most of the year while he was a Hogwarts student, she never went a summer without him. “D’you know anyone getting sorted this year?” she asked.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The more I grow old, the more I get wary of your s i c k e n i n g kind
                                              When I d i s a p p e a r, you should know the r e a s o n why

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✩ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jade and her weird dog

Flynn shrugged a bit at Jade's question. "I dunno. Maybe it's 'cause we don't have stuff for a cat. Like food, toys, and a nice bed. Plus their litter trays." He knew there wasn't a bunch of money to spare in the Wingrove family, but he had bought a few 99p cans of cat food to leave out for the poor kitty. Maybe he'd suggest keeping the kitty as a pet for the whole inn. It was probably easier on their mom when he and Archie were here, since she didn't have to spend extra on them. Maybe he'd ask Archie too.

After asking about Jade's summer, she explained that it had been quiet because her brother wasn't home. Flynn couldn't imagine a time where his brother wouldn't be home, even though there was an age difference and they'd definitely have to be apart again. The thought just whooshed over the younger boy's head. "It's nice that he visited a lot! It must've been cool to see him. I'm real glad I get to spend all kinds of time with Archie, since he's a cool big brother." He grinned brightly, then looked over as the first years wandered in. Jade asked if he knew any of them, and he shook his head. "Not really. The only people I know from outside Hogwarts are Archie and his friend Tzuki, 'cause she's stayed over at the inn a couple times. She's nice too. Do you know any of them?"

Kiska166

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:27 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

“Yeah. Mattie...hasn’t spoken much to me since then.” Eden said, expression sombering for a moment. “It’s my fault. I got unacceptable grades on my OWLs and they took it out on Mattie.”

He changed the topic quickly-- he still felt bad about his and Mattie’s cold war, but he wanted to know how Callie was. He missed her desperately, and had been more than cross with himself that he hadn’t been able to contact her over the last month of summer. Truth be told, he was a little surprised--but infinitely grateful- that she seemed to still care. But that said more about Calliope’s sweetness than it did about their relationship.

Eden’s heart broke a little when he heard Callie had not gone back to the Planetariwm without him, but he couldn’t deny his heart skipped a beat in relief when she said she didn’t want to go without him. At least she seemed to have gotten a good time playing piano. He was about to agree that they should see if the planetarium had a special winter show when Callie looked at him and said he had been the best part of the summer.

His face turned the slightest shade of pink and a sense of deep satisfaction settled in his stomach. ”You were the best part of my summer as well,” he murmured with a gentle smile, tucking a strand of her hair behind an ear. Then his expression flickered and he looked down, the closest to hanging his head Eden had probably ever done. Speaking of star charts. ”Oh. Um….You know the star chart you’d made for me of our first date? Um… I had hung it on my wall. But Sir uh…. Broke it. And burned most of the pieces...Sorry. It meant a lot and I should have taken better care of it.”

status Oh she's going to hate me now....

♖♜

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I think I have a plan...

Callie tilted her head as Eden said his sister wasn't really talking to her since their parents went nuts. A plan started swirling in her mind, eyes practically lighting up as she thought of an idea to try and help the Harpers. After a second, he spoke again, and she blinked a few times. He claimed that their parents' issue was his fault for unacceptable grades. "Eden. Don't you say that. It's not your fault at all. Those exams are designed to be difficult above a class level, which is why they try to cram as much into fifth year as possible. It's not your fault. Please, don't allow yourself to feel guilty." Her voice, normally soft and lyrical took on a rather hard edge, eyebrows furrowed softly.

She sighed softly, immediately softening back to her normal demeanor. He changed the topic, asking about her summer. After telling him what she'd spent the latter half of the summer doing, he mentioned her being the best part of his summer as well. She offered a small smile, then looked up with wide, confused eyes as he tucked her hair back in place behind her ear. Had anyone ever done that before? She offered a smile, though if he was paying enough attention, he might notice the confusion in her eyes. After he moved, Eden shifted, body becoming lax and almost... guilty? He admitted that the star chart she'd made of their first date-night date got broken and burned by his father. He then apologized for his father's actions. Despite the twang of pain that made her eyes a bit watery, Callie offered a kind smile.

"Eden, don't worry. It was something I can replace. Sure, it's gone, but it can be replaced. It's still not your fault, and I'm not mad at you. A little mad at your dad... well... maybe. But there's nothing we can do about it now. If you'd like... I can have you help while I make another. Or you can just... spend time with me while I do. It should be easier to make the second time." She smiled again, this time more reassuringly. The blonde reached out, gently taking Eden's hand and tucking hers against his, fingers entwining within his warm grasp. Hopefully it would help ease both sets of tensions.

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:51 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

Callie’s voice took a hard edge, her eyebrows furrowing in an expression Eden had never seen from her before. She chastised him for saying it was his fault for doing poorly on exams. For a moment, Eden stiffened in attention, pupils wide and alert.

Up until their breakup, Weslyn had never spoke to him firmly and he had never seen her yell until then. But Callie...wasn’t mad at him now? Or disappointed. Her voice was firm, like the rare times Ma’am told Sir “Negative, that option is not possible or advisable” or something of the sort. But her words were gentle and supportive, and she seemed more...concerned about how he might be feeling than what actually happened. His grades were less than excellent. That was unacceptable. It was simply a statement of objective reality. It was his grades, he took those exams, he was responsible. But Mattie had been the one to suffer the harsher punishment. So wasn’t it all...his fault?

Eden’s own brow deepened in confusion. Callie...didn’t want him to feel guilty about it. Sure she was probably just being nice, but she had gotten...upset? Not at him, but for him. It was weird, when Eden himself wasn’t upset, just accepting. He didn’t quite know how to respond besides ”Yes, Miss…” Then he relaxed into a small smile as something warm and soft seemed to sneak into his chest. ”Okay.”

He noticed a little hesitation in her smile when he grazed her hair back. Was that okay? He hadn’t really thought about it. But was she uncomfortable with it?

He noticed another flash of...something--sadness? Hurt? He felt bad just causing her to make that kind of expression. Callie--sweet angel she was--didn’t blame him for losing their star chart either. She said it could be replaced, and she wasn’t mad about it. Well, maybe a little mad at Sir. But in her usual easygoing manner she said she could even make another--and he could help, or just hang out. It was almost like...it was a date?

She laced her fingers with his, and he felt the warmth from earlier grow a little. He had kept careful track to not ask Callie out too much, as he didn’t want her to feel...crowded or whatever Wes had said. But this time, Callie was asking him, so...it would be okay right? ”I think I would like that.” he replied. This was probably the least romantic setting, but with their fingers tightly woven and just their quiet voices, the world was just the two of them. “But speaking of spending time together...would you..and I completely understand if you say no, but, Calliope Whitethorne, would you be my girlfriend….again?”

status heart Oh she's going to hate me now....

♖♜

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I think I have a plan...

Callie felt weird after her emotion shift, but she couldn't handle Eden feeling guilty over something that wasn't his fault. His body shifted, the boy looking confused as well. Well, wasn't it the day for confusion? He called her miss, which caused her to tilt her head. Earlier in their friendship/relationship phase, he'd called her by Miss Whitethorne, though she was pretty sure it'd been more of a respect thing. This... this seemed closer akin to fear. Hopefully she hadn't spooked him that badly. Maybe he just had bad thoughts on his mind. Luckily, he seemed to relax, which earned a smile from Callie. It was nice when people could relax, especially after stressful situations.

After Eden moved her hair from her face, he seemed to react to her emotional shift. Eventually she'd have to get used to people touching her hair in normal settings... After sliding her hand into his, he agreed to her date-thing for remaking the star chart. She would definitely enjoy having company while working. After a second, he mentioned spending time together, then offered a choice... then asked if she'd return as his girlfriend. The girl donned a smile, pushing herself up to gently kiss Eden's cheek as a bit of warmth curled into her cheeks. "I think I'd like that."

addaellis

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff