Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony fell asleep shortly after Loki, arm still tight around him. When Loki woke in the morning, Tony was still deeply asleep, snoring softly. Mischief had made her way onto the bed however and was curled up right on Tony’s reactor. Waking when she heard Loki move, she looked to him before slowly moving to curl up under his chin, purring as loudly as her little body could manage. It was the movement of the kitten that made Tony slowly start to wake.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when he saw Mischief and shifted for her when she moved to curl beneath his chin. Petting her gently he closed his eyes content in the actions around him. He was glad to have Tony back to wake up to in the morning. He had missed not waking up next to the man and he couldn't help but smile a bit brighter.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly tuned towards Loki, arms wrapping around him properly, though his eyes never opened. “Morning….” He mumbled, voice rough with sleep. Finally cracking an eye open, he saw Loki with the kitten tucked under his chin, purring loudly and looking to be completely satisfied with herself. Smiling slightly, he closed his eyes again and sighed. “She’s loud for something so small.” He mumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as he felt the man's arm tighten around him. "Morning." he greeted when the man spoke finally. He smiled when Tony cracked an eye open. "She is quite loud, but she is quite adorable however." Loki smiled petting mischief again as he leaned forward to give Tony a quick kiss.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum in response to Loki. The kitten was adorable, part of the reason he’d gotten her for Loki, but he could also tell she was going to be a handful….something he knew Loki would allow and even relish. Leaning into the kiss a little, he smirked at the mew of protest from Mischief as she was shifted a little. “Oh shush it puffball.” He muttered, no venom in his voice, even reaching out to scratch her head carefully. Slowly running a hand up and down Loki’s side, he took the time to look at his lover. He always enjoyed seeing Loki when he just woke up, rested and content. It was something he hadn’t seen in recent days. It was a relief to see that he was improving, at least a little. “You look happy.” He observed softly, a small smile on his lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight chuckle when Mischief gave a mew of protest when she was shifted and Tony told her to hush. He knew the man was not being mean as he scratched her head. Loki leaned into the hand that ran up and down his side. "I am happy, you were here for me to wake up to this morning." Loki chucked when Tony told him that he looked happy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled when Loki leaned into his hand, always pleased when the god enjoyed his touches. At Loki's response, he couldn't hold back a laugh. "I suppose that is a pleasant way to wake up." He grinned, giving him a wink. Rolling away to stretch, he gave a yawn and just laid flat on his back again. "I honestly don't understand how people get a regular job and have to wake up so early every single day....the last few days sucked..." He said lightly, letting himself bask in the knowledge that he could just lay in bed and relax this morning.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:23 am
MDaylus

"It is the most pleasant way to wake up before you." LokI chuckled. Watching as Tony moved away to stretch he gently moved Mischief off despite a mew from her. "Some were not born into money and have the need to work." Loki explained despite knowing it was a rhetorical question. "When Thor and I were younger we apprenticed for awhile, Thor hated it because he had to get up so early but now he's used to it." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:19 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh I know.” Tony sighed. “I had to wake up early when I was going to boarding school…..or I was supposed to at least….I’m pretty sure that I broke every rule on a daily basis.” He smirked. “So you and blondy were apprentices? Doing what?” he asked, looking back to the god as he folded his arms behind his head.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled and laughed when Tony said that he was supposed to wake up early when he went to boarding school. He was even more amused by the man breaking every rule he could have. "We both started with the blacksmith but when I decided I was done with learning that I piss ed the blacksmith off and moved to scribes." loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned mischievously as Loki laughed at him. He’d been a horrible brat as a child and enjoyed every minute of it. It was nice to have someone that could appreciate that, at least a little. Arching a brow when Loki said he had apprenticed with a blacksmith for a time, Tony was a little impressed. Chuckling at the idea of Loki running off to the scribes, he shook his head. “I’m not surprised at all.” He said lightly. “I suppose that’s where you got that nice handwriting though.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at the man when Tony grinned mischievously. Loki laughed when Tony said he was not surprised that he had gone to the scribes. "It is, mind you I learned what I wanted from the blacksmith. I can make daggers with great precision but I did not care to make anything past blades." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at that information. “Daggers huh? So those are your signature? Anything else?” he asked lightly. Sure, Loki hadn’t been doing much fighting since he came to Earth, and Tony was sure Loki had more than he would ever need tucked away somewhere, but it was nice to know.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:00 pm
MDaylus

"Yes daggers, I can wield any blade but those are my preference weapon." Loki stated. "I need to start practicing again." Loki sighed. He had fallen out of practice he was realizing and he needed to not. With the threat of Thanos And Sif he needed to be at top shape. It would be hard with a baby on the way but he needed to do it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I guess daggers fit you…quick, lightweight, focused on stealth and speed.” Tony hummed. He may not be a fighter, but his years as a weapons manufacturer let him figure out the nest weapons for situations. Stark Industries hadn’t been completely about things that went boom. “If you want practice, I’d go to Nat or Clint, that’s more their line of expertise, though I’m sure Steve and Thor at least know defense for that stuff.” He said lightly. Slowly moving, he took one of Loki’s hands between his and began to look at it, absently tracing the lines of his palm and examining the reach of his fingers. “I sometimes forget that you were raised for battle….that you come from a place like that….and a place without guns….you’d think that would come up after so long.” He said, making a face at the notion.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games