Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivaylo_Sai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:36 pm
Tranquillitate
Hiii! My real name's Katie, but you can call me anything I guess. I've been roleplaying since I joined Gaia four or five years back and is pretty much the only thing I do on here besides buy avatar art and talk to people.

I'm still a teenager going to school, but at least it ended for the summer a few weeks ago. I also have two cats, one of them is a complete derp and the other is like a devil. (unless she just woke up, then shes a cuddle-butt.) <3

Welcome to the SDRP! Hope you have fun round here and find a good RP to keep you busy through the summer.

Aren't cats fun? Though I'm pretty sure mine are trying to kill me >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 pm
Ivaylo_Sai

Welcome to the SDRP! Hope you have fun round here and find a good RP to keep you busy through the summer.

Aren't cats fun? Though I'm pretty sure mine are trying to kill me >.>

Thanks! I hope to be occupied all summer time and beyond.

They are fun, too! Mine are freaking crazy though, always trying to beat
each other up. That's not good though, that they probably wanna kill you!
(probably the same for me though with my second cat..)

jihnee

Tipsy Fairy

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Ivaylo_Sai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 am
Tranquillitate
Thanks! I hope to be occupied all summer time and beyond.

They are fun, too! Mine are freaking crazy though, always trying to beat
each other up. That's not good though, that they probably wanna kill you!
(probably the same for me though with my second cat..)

All cats want to kill their owners, some are just better at hiding it than others. smile

So have you found an RP to entertain you? If not I'd suggest taking a look at our Active Rp List for a list of our active group RPs. If 1x1's more your style then you can post a partner search thread in the main forum (include what sort of RP you're looking for) and we'll move it to OOC once you find a partner.

Don't forget to introduce yourself in our Directory subforum so you can have a place to keep track of all your RPs and let us know what you're doing or just have some idle chatter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 am
My cat isn't trying to kill me.

She just sits on my bed all day.  

Venom3001

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:19 pm
Lame cats are lame.

My cat is a friggin' hunter. He's all, "It's 10 degrees outside? TOO BAD, I'M HUNTING," and, "It's 1AM? TOO BAD, I'M HUNTING," and etc. etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 am
Hi~ recently joined member here. Just call me "sleepy". Nice to meet you smile  

Lavenderre

Timid Noob

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Ivaylo_Sai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:29 pm
Good to meet you to. Hope you're having fun so far. Found any RPs you like?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am
Ivaylo_Sai
Good to meet you to. Hope you're having fun so far. Found any RPs you like?

I haven't started posting yet. I'm not sure where to start.  

Lavenderre

Timid Noob

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Ivaylo_Sai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 am
sleepypiglet
I haven't started posting yet. I'm not sure where to start.

I should check this thing more often. Sorry bout that.

So what sort of RPs do you like? Let me know what you're interested in and I can recommend some.

EmpyreanFlight

Heylo! Good to see people coming back. Super glad to see you putting up that court RP idea. That looks really interesting and I hope you get it rolling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:43 am
I think I stole post 2800.

Anyway, hey. Wussup.  

Mochi Sun

High-functioning Lunatic

7,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:09 pm
Zigbon

Anyway, hey. Wussup.

Welcome to the SDRP! I love your avi.

Hope you're finding what you like around here. What sort of RPs do you enjoy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:12 pm
umbraja
Zigbon

Anyway, hey. Wussup.

Welcome to the SDRP! I love your avi.

Hope you're finding what you like around here. What sort of RPs do you enjoy?

Thank you, Umbraja.

I roleplay EVERYTHING. Video games, Television shows, OC's, Hetalia, etc. I just don't usually do it as a fem or furry, my two dislikes at an RP, or in general.

I've been trying to find Skeletons for a character to join a RP, again which I can't find.

Scumbag laziness on my end.  

Mochi Sun

High-functioning Lunatic

7,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm
Zigbon
Thank you, Umbraja.

I roleplay EVERYTHING. Video games, Television shows, OC's, Hetalia, etc. I just don't usually do it as a fem or furry, my two dislikes at an RP, or in general.

I've been trying to find Skeletons for a character to join a RP, again which I can't find.

Scumbag laziness on my end.

Well, we've got a little bit of everything round here so if you take a look at our list of Active RPs and pick a few that interest you then I can help you out on getting your character in.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:04 pm
So I posted my hellos in the directory, but I figured I'd pop in here to say Hi, too.

Okay. To start things off, my SN is Sasuke no Katon, yes, I am a huge Naruto fan, yes, Sasuke if my favorite, no, I don't like SasuNaru because of it. Okay, got that out of the way.

My real name...you can all me either Mandi or Stefan, I am transgender and so I will respond to either name. =)

I am almost 22 years old, I have a female body, and I enjoy roleplaying as well as reading and writing. I am an author on fanfiction.net under the penname DarkHybridChild, I write mostly Naruto fanfictions now but I have other interesting stories.

I roleplay about anything if it's something I like. Sometimes, even what I don't like, depending on who can twist my arm enough LOL.

I specialize in computers. If there's something wrong, generally, I know how to fix it. I am good with psp7 and am looking into getting into Graphic design to become a freelance artist for companies who need logos and websites decorated.

On another note, I am a very animated, talented (If you want to call it that) person. I sing, and I can perform. I practice the art of Poi and wield two fire batons.

I am also an avid believer and practicer of the Mystic. I am psychic and I wield kinetic energy. I also can manipulate cold air/energy with my body and harness it through my hands. I'm into meta-physics and a lot of other scientific studies conducted on the harnessing of physical and spiritual energy--my current fascination: Orgone energy.

Well, that's about it. If you want to know what anime and games I like or watch/play, feel free to ask. I also really like the NCIS and CSI series. =D  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games