Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leona The Goth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:38 pm
Im just trying to find some people who understand me for who I am. And make reliable friends , ones who will be there when you need them most. and not just talk to you for a day then leave you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:29 pm
NAME: You can call me Kuroi
APPEARANCE: um...medium height, short brownish hair, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Anberlin, Kevin Max, and others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, listening to music, and reading
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty hyper. I hate to see people sad.
PET PEEVES: When people claim to be perfect. No one is perfect (except for God)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like just about anything you throw in front of me. Except sports and chocolate
REASON FOR JOINING: I like goths and I like dark things.  

Pocky et Muffins

Lyn10432

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:39 pm
NAME: Kaitlyn (( Call me Ozzy or Lynn if you want.))
APPEARANCE: 5'2", long brown hair (( Will have it black when I get older)) eyes change on what I'm wearing.
FAV. BANDS: I don't know...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing/watching anime
PERSONALITY: It depends...
PET PEEVES: ...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Sasuke, avi art,anime, drawing, friends, animals, sports / eating cow, school, homework,being yelled at, cleaning, being called "The Grudge" or "The girl from The Ring"
REASON FOR JOINING: To learn...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:56 pm
NAME: Desiree, call me either dizzy or nanashi
APPEARANCE: short pathetic brown hair that i chopped off a bit then had to go fix @ Hair Masters , short height, normal sized feet and ears, hazel eyes, normally red nose
FAV. BANDS: no clue
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: none really, mostly im on the computer and reading
PERSONALITY: deoends on mood time of day and the people im with
PET PEEVES: people who label you, ppl who dont give u a chance
LIKES/DISLIKES: dont like much or dislike much everythings pretty much in between like and dislike
REASON FOR JOINING: goth fascinates me i guess.trheres a little more but its 11pm and im tired  

Nanashi_Dizzy

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:07 am
NAME: Stormie
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, hazel eyes 5`2 Weight: 109'bs
FAV. BANDS: I like any music except Rap, R&B, and Jazz.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading writing watching skateboarders fall down.
PERSONALITY: I have two modes of joking with someone. Totally Random or sarcasim. I'm generally in a good mood so don't worry, I won't bite your head off if you talk to me.
PET PEEVES: Leet. I can't read it. -.- Beggers, cows, Brad Pitt, when people down my writings for the sheer fun of it.
LIKES: Food. Rock. Friends. Reading. Writing. Music. Anime. And...stuff...
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild really caught my eye and when I checked it out I decided I would fit in and I felt I could add to the discussion here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:10 pm
NAME: Chantal.
APPEARANCE: Pale, green eyes, and accidental orangish hair. (Use to be black.)
FAV. BANDS: Lots.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Nothing in particular.
PERSONALITY: Not quite sure really.
PET PEEVES: I have lots, i can't think of them right now but there are some in my pro.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Lots of stuff. Also in my pro.
REASON FOR JOINING: It just looked pretty kickass.

-Panty.Waste-

thedarcnessinside

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:21 pm
NAME: Alix
APPEARANCE: about 5'8 long blonde hair
FAV. BANDS: slipknot, mudvayne, killswitch engage, flaw, bullet for my valentine, nothingface,Five bolt main,Evanescence,
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music,knives and weapons of almost any kind,movies
PERSONALITY: sarcastic not to the point of mean
PET PEEVES: "preppy" people
LIKES/DISLIKES: nothing comes to mind
REASON FOR JOINING:figured this would be a good place to get started on gaia. somewhere i could relate to  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:24 am
NAME: Shawn

APPEARANCE: 5'4 thin. Usually wear bondage pants and t-shirts of bands or funny sayings.

FAV. BANDS: 18 visions, The Smashups, lots of others

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Motorcycles, Raves, video games

PERSONALITY: Generally outgoing, like to meet new people

PET PEEVES: People who force their opinions on others

LIKES/DISLIKES: Enkibaal, Motorcycles, Video Games

REASON FOR JOINING: Looked like an interesting group.  

ShallowGraves

MsUnknown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:27 pm
Hi everyone, I'm not new to Gaia but I just joined the group so yeah. =]

NAME: Kristyn

APPEARANCE: I'm not short just vertically challenged at about 5'4, thin and pale. I have naturally dark hair thats past my shoulders and green eyes. I dress like a freak, some say I look Goth so call it what you will.

FAV. BANDS: I listen to diverse types of rock, metal/gothic/hardcore depends, and I have many bands I like. Demon Hunter, Bullet For My Valentine, Deadstar Assembly, and Korn a few kick a** bands.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hanging out with my friends and acting like retards, writting, music, movies & T.V., video games, rpgs.

PERSONALITY: Shy and quiet normally unless I know you well. Although I am very outspoken. Understanding, compassionate, sincere, honest and crazy.

PET PEEVES: Judgemental/ Hypocritical attitudes, racists, ridiculing someone for no reason, stuck up snobs, sluts-cause they have aids. Just a few from the long list.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Freaks, Guys in a lot of black, eyeliner, & bondage pants, handcuffs, peircings, music, laughing, eyeliner, && lots more.

REASON FOR JOINING: Looked like a nice place to meet awesome people.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:53 pm
NAME:Harmony.

APPEARANCE: 5"7, Average, Blue eyes[Usually change color often, very pale, blond/brown hair[Usually some weird color.]...blah.

FAV. BANDS: Too many to say, but I usually listen to most Metals and rocks. ALong with some other random stuff.

SEXUALITY: Bisexual.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video games, writing, drawing, my band, etc.

PERSONALITY: Oh, it depends.

PET PEEVES: Homophobes, close-minded people.

REASON FOR JOINING:Need some new friends with the same interests. >=]  

Vampyre [YuriYuki]

Moctezuma07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:49 pm
NAME: Just call me AD
APPEARANCE: Mex.
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Lacuna Coil, Jaguares, Rata Blanca
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writting, Reading, Drawing, Games, Freinds.
PERSONALITY: Random/ Calm / Evil/ Nice
PET PEEVES: Closed minded people, Critics, Conformists.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like talking on the phone, I hate being let down.
REASON FOR JOINING: I wan't to meet new people with my same interests without drawing back on talking about what I like to talk about.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:35 pm
NAME: Katie

APPEARANCE: Magenta/purple ish hair (two colours) as of now I'm 5
something pretty short not tiny and not huge.

FAV. BANDS: The used, Coheed and cambria, the deftones, mindless self indulgence, the zutons, drop dead gorgeous, killlswitch engage, norma jean, I have lots...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, friends, hanging out, having fun

PERSONALITY: extrememly nice and shy

PET PEEVES: mean, ignorant, rude people

LIKES/DISLIKES: people

REASON FOR JOINING: I have close to no friends and I need some one to talk to badlyyy.  

Ninja-xx-love

Ravisher Santinka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:49 am
name: sant

appearence:dark curly hair and very pale skin,5'5"

fav. bands:afi,antikku cafe

hobbies/interests:taking online quizzes,playing video games(ps2 is very close to my heart),sketching,finding out about peoples inner workings

personality:i'm seen as a b***h,but i've been told that i tend to obsess and care too much about others to the point i get myself physically ill

pet peeves:people who lie for attention,friends who dont see my point of view even though they know i'm very right about certain things.

reasons for joining:i'm like 1 of four people considered goth and i only hang out with 1 other goth(i loves you yinnie,well,shes lolita,but thats not the point,although lolita is very hot)its refreshing to meet others like me but totally different at the same time  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:36 am
Greetings new people! *hands out velvet-covered dessert tins*  

EvFaerAshlynn

Soras_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:20 pm

Hi Everyone
NAME: Ashley
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, hazel eyes, about 5'5, pale skin and always dark clothes
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Hinder, HIM, Seether
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: computers, football, Kingdom Hearts mrgreen , music, movies
PERSONALITY: I can be shy at times but other times if I feel comfortable around you I'll be myself
PET PEEVES: stuck up snotty peeps
LIKES/DISLIKES: Johnny Depp heart , Hayden Christensen heart , Orlando Bloom heart , Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Pirates Of The Carribean, People who can make me laugh and are fun to be around.
REASON FOR JOINING: Seemed like a groups for people who felt out of place and sometimes like they dont belong mrgreen mrgreen

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games