Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:44 pm

She blushes slightly as she looks at his expression. "You look funny!" she said, giggling softly. "Relax, you're tense!" she said, while laughing lighlty. She rests against his chest and cuddles while smiling. "I love you, Juno-chan..." she said in a serene tone.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:51 pm

Sensing her inner peace and feling happy, he rubs her spine, like you do to a cat, and kises her forehead. "I love you too... my little Tomoe..." he says, and breathes softly on her hair, giving her warmth.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:54 pm

Tomoe blushed slighlty and purred as he touched her back. "Hmm... stop it, that feels good....." she said softly and giggled. she looked up to him and smiled.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:18 pm

Thinking about it, it felt too good to stop. Why stop that, anyway? She was a lovely kitten, with the most adorable face and the body that anyone coulde ever ask for. "No.. i feel like playing with you.." he says, and strokes her back more, rubbing her ears with his face lovingly.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:22 pm

Tomoe blushed a bit and purred some more. "Aah... Juno-chan... that feels to good...." she said as she suddenly kissed him softly. "Stop iiiit..." she said as she smiled. She got up from the chair and layed down on her bed, looking at him and smiling.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:26 pm

Juno sees her sitting on the bed. "You know you like it. .it's in your instincts.. "he says, but can;'t help but to practically look at her with his mouth open, her pose tantalizing him.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:28 pm

Tomoe smiled and giggled. "I'm not saying I don't like it... it's just that.. well... I don't like purring..." she said, smiling softly as she grabs her pillow again and hugs it.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:38 pm

"Don't tell me.. you don't like that it's an involuntary reaction to rubbing your spine.." he says, smirking. Sitting beside her, he touches her head softly. "Oh.. don' you give me the cute kitten look... it's too good..." he says, rubbing his head.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:41 pm

Tomoe blushes madly and nods. "Yeah.... it's kinda like moaning when a man and a woman um..... when they do 'it'... that's why it's so embarassing...." she said as she felt his hand on her head.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:47 pm

Juno looks at her, and raises one eyebrow. "You..you've seen a man and a woman in that? You couldn't.. you look way too innocent..." he says, still rubbing her head and ears. "... Come on, tell me.." he says, being very juvenile.

After all, he never had seen them, so it seemed new. And he never learned the birds and the bees here.. so it interested him.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 pm

Tomoe blushes and shakes her head. "Well... kinda.... it was once in the middle of the night when I was really young, I woke up because I couldn't sleep.... so I walked out of my room... then suddenly I heard some weird noises... as if someone was getting hurt, coming from mom and dad's room..." she said, blushing madly and burrying her face in her pilow. "I erm..... opened the door and... caught them... in... the act..." she said, blushing.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:53 pm

At the bed, the clone wakes up. He looks on the floor and realizes Joe was gone. "Sir? Sir? Where are you?" Looking around the room."

hopltetheleader

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:02 pm

leaps onto their window* help me...please *sai colapses to the floor baraley breathing

name: sai wolf

weapons: 2 daggers 2 katanas and one large sword
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:05 pm

Tomoe opened her eyes wide as she softly crawled over to the stranger. She tilts her head curiously and softly poked him. "Um... hi.... who are you?" (you have to make the whole profile and post it on the sign up page you know)

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:10 pm

He could judge that she was really being embarrassed by this. "Oh.. sorry.. my thoughts betrayed me there. I don't think i should be reminding you about such things...." he says, and kisses her forehead. "But... ihave to admit, that sounds kinda funny. " he says, and he pokes her in the side softly, being playful.

Aparently, he's too stupid to realize that innocent girls like her don't like remembering about that.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games