Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am

((can i get a recap because I am rlly confused))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 am

||- Salem went crazy is all the recap you need. Nothing really else happened... -||

Lock jumped toward Salem and grabbed his gentaly by the tail to stop him from falling.

---

But Dare had other plans.

He hit Lock hard which might have sent Salem crashing once again back down the mountain at a greater speed.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:50 am

(Uh..wat happened last time you were on?. I know that Salem lost control of himself and turned into his cursed self named Glade, Glade killed my female Gale and tried killing Lock but Salem came back and missed killing or hurting Lock, she gave him a deep cut on his face though so he's huret, and they're ontop of teh mountain)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:54 am

Salems body quivered, his speed kicked in He hit a rock on his feet then dashed back up to Dare, His left eye was lilac wile his right turned close to black, he Attacked Dare with a untamed fury. (He's protective of Lock)

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:57 am

Dare moved just an inch backward causing Salem....

to hurt lock....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Salem yelped knowing he hurt Lock. He snarled at Dare. "WHAT is your problem?" His voice had a slight echoe from Glade. (Both are out)
Salem moved infront of Lock sheilding her from Dare.

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Lock near broken from both shock and the impact.

---

"My problem? Ha ha! Hardly...."

Dare grinned.

"I am only teaching you...."

"Trying to teach you to control..."

"The monster.."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Salem snarled at Dare, His anger hideing under his worry for Lock, he glanced back at her His voice softened "Lock?"

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 pm

((kk))

Phantom's ears perked up. Phantom slowly walked up to the moutain to hear very faint voices in the distance.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Lock looked faintly up at Salem...

"I... I.... I tried...."

Then before any else could happen... her eyes fadded into white and her markings became nothing more then flakes of gold across her hardened fur.

--

Dare did not grin or had a happy or satisfied face... he had never killed anyone... and he did not kill lock... He did not lay a claw on her.... but yet.... he felt guilty for her.

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Phantom ran upside the moutain with his unnatural speed, he came just in time to see a young female wolf die.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Salems body froze. The air became silent as both he and Glade lost control of the power they both had. Snow began to fall around them. Salem stopped thinking, his heart shattered in his chest. He layed next to Lock and closed his eyes as his ears folded back against his head. Salem went mute feeling numb without her voice guiding him in life anymore.

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm

"This is.... not what I intended...."

Dare noticed Phantom, he was no threat...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Phantom looked down at the ground thinking about his horrible past. Phantom then looked up and walked over to the male morning over the deceased female.

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Dare knew Lock's time was near... Lock felt it... he knew she did.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games