Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:07 pm
Leyla Giselle
Well we've only had him a few days, and sometimes new cats don't come back. And I was so in love with the little guy, too. crying
Don't give up hope. Try putting up Missing Kitty posters...I'm sure someone will see him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:00 pm
Well today sucked nuts.

Firstly, I didn't sleep well, and only had a few hours to sleep. I woke up at six, and for an hour and a half, I had to battle with horrid stomache pains before i could pull my a** up the stairs for a shower.
The next hour is spent packing all sorts of things, which al lwere a real hassle. Sigh! We were expected to be late, even though my mother and I are useualy on time. We get to my Uncle's, (Mike, Leslie,and Bryan) and what are they doing? JACK s**t. They're not ready! Mike starts cleaning out the dog kennels, and does it slowwwwwwwly. WHY would he do that!? Why couldn't he do it BEFORE we got there so we could be ON TIME!? He knew we where just leaving, but no, he had to wait, and make us late. So we got s**t from the family about it.

So the car ride down there was two hours long. Goliath slept in a bag on my lap all the way down. I was crammed in the backseat with Leslie, who was knitting another sweater for Goliath (she made two XD ) and was resting. Bryan was on the other side, Mike was driving and Mom was talking. This was all fine and good.

The trip took forever, and we finealy made it down to the beach, were we spent about fifteen min. Poor Goliath, I took him out and he had to go to the bathroom--RIGHT NOW. So after that, we started walking, and he slowly came to the relization ( much to his horror) that we were walking twords the biggest bath he'd ever seen.He was shaking, upset, and clinging to my arm, and hiding in either mom, or my's jackets. His bag (its a carrier/bag) we carried with us, so we could put him, sleep sack and all in. My family asked me to put him on the sand, so, after making sure it wasn't to wet, I set him down, much to his dismay. He got upset, and tried to run away, until i showed him where I was, and he climbed up my leg. ( Last night, I taught him to put his front feet on my leg if he wants up.) So I picked him up, and he climbed onto my shoulders, and head. He posed, we took pictures, and then headed back. On our way back, we stop at Gramma's car, which is parked on the beach. A group of school children are there for a trip, and suddenly, they spot Goliath. I was hearing horror music as screams of an animal alerted the other children, and suddenly we were surrounded. There was no escape. Well, it was nice, though. They were gentle and compliant, and they're teacher was very apollogetic. They asked nicely, and he even gave a few some kisses. All in all, that went well.

So, everyone was hungry. By this time its noon, and my last 'meal' was at around 7ish AM. So, we set up Goliath's crate in the car, and go in. I look at the menu, and I nearly chucked it. Mind you, I'm tired, and cranky, and upset because my family wanted me to betray my little ferrets trust my putting him on the wet sand after he asked for up. Everyone is talking about how good the food is, and such, and how good this or that sounds. I couldn't eat a god damn thing. So I left. I took the keys and my phone, and went outside, sat in the car while goliath napped, and called Kelly. Mom brought me out saltein crackers, which I hate happily, and then later a grilled cheese sandwhich and fries. I ate some fries, and tried the sandwhich, and later that came up.

Anyway, we pack up Goliath after everyones done eating, and spend the next few minites looking threw the shops, and i'm starting to hurt. Goliath is in his bag, sleeping, or watching the world go by, or even being a good romodle for ferrets, by showing what a soft and cuddley little boy he was. We went into four shops, and then, i'm told we're leaving.

Leaving? We just wasted half a tank, and two hours drive crammed in a small back seat in the heat, for about an hour down here? Excuse me? We were SUPOSED TO go on a fairee over to a town called Westport, but nooo, 'its to farrrrrrrr.' So, they left, and then we did. However, we went down to another beach, and this was much more fun.

The sand was nice, it wasn't so crowded, and goliath was in my arms. He finealy mustered up the courage to say 'okay mom, put me down...' and so i did. He was brave..for a about a second. Then he had enough, ran back over and jumped on my leg. I picked him up, dusted him off, and held him. He climbed onto my shoulder, and rested there, sitting, just posing as we walked around at the beach. He got down on the sand a few more times, sniffing at the sand, and then sneezing when it got in his nose. It was a nice time.

Then we went home. I slept most of the way, and so did he, which I didn't worry to much about.Anyway, while talking about the movie we'd like to go see, PotC, I get scolded and snapped at because I didn't like the first one. Well excuse the ******** out of me for having an opinon. Patty goes "Are you a GIRL?" Why yes! Yes I am, and that has nothing to do with it! I just didn't like the ******** movie. Sigh. Anyway, We got to Grandma's, and I relized then he wasn't acting himself. He was strange, and in discomfort, so I watched him. Eventualy, I put him in his bag, and went to talk to mom. I came back and he was sleeping. Again. This was unusual, he never sleeps this much.. I started to worry. I got him up, and cuddled him, and he was fine. I set him down on the ground, and he just curled up. I put a shoe in front of him, Grandma's sandle, which he couldn't resist. He didn't even move. I was panicing now, and when i held him, he just went limp in my arms. The worst part of this, is that my uncle, his wife, and my other aunt, are trying to tell me its fine. They don't even know what a ferret is. Mike says "Well my dogs sleep all the way to the destination, then all the way back home, and when they get home, all they want to do is sleep." Well, Mike, Goliath isn't a ********' dog! And then all three of them are ganging up on me, and saying "Well if it isn't causing him obviouse pain, you shouldn't take him in." What kind of pet owners ARE you?! You want to wait til its to late!? I'm never leaving my animals in they're care. Ever! I KNOW I'm paranoid about my animals care, but its better to be safe then sorry, now isn't it? Especialy at the cost of your companions life! Mike didn't even know what they eat, much less how to care for them.You know, I've had him for a while now,you'd think I'd know him, right? You'd think that I'd know his habbits, and I'd pick up on when he wasn't feeling so good, right? Mike has only seen him off and on for three or four DAYS and now he thinks hes an expert. They also don't belive me because they're older then me, and sometimes, i wonder how much trouble i'd really get in for screaming at them. They treat me like i'm some idiot. God, I hate them sometimes.

We went home, fearing we'd go to the emergency vet, and before we did, we called Kristin, his rescuer. After some talk, I was reassured, and we took him home. However I am not sleeping. I took care of my boy, and held him all the way home, where i put him in his sleepsack and into his cage. He fell asleep right away. However hewakes up breifly, as if to say 'hey, mom, i'm okay!' because i'm terrified he's ill. I'll be staying up all night, watching over him, because if I lost him, i'd just die.

Lastly, Fog has been awfull nice to me lately, except, in regaurds to Kelly. He dosen't like him, for making a joke, to piss him off. Yet, previousely, when he's pissed Kelly off, Kelly's expected to just forgive and forget, while Fog gets to pout childishly. Today, I brought the two in to an MSN convo, and that didn't go over well. I thought we were friends, apparently, we're not. I'm kind of hurt, because I was very carring for him when he was carring in return. now, I find out i'm needy, and I have to wonder why somone would say that. I don't need anyway, specificly, I just like to have them around. It ticks me off, honestly. Then we got on the subject of him, and it turned ugly. We'll never see eye to eye on anything, and so, apparently, we will not get along, or be freinds. That kind of hurts, ya know? I didn't expect it to, but you know me, getting my hopes up. But thats alright, I rather go threw the rush of having my hopes up, and having them crushed later, then not at all.

I feel better about this, but all day i've been hurting on and off. Right now, sitting, im shaking i'm in so much pain, but I did want to update for you all, and get some of this off my chest because i'm so upset about some of it. Thanks, if you read all of it, and, (I don't mean to sound needy... sweatdrop ) but if you do, please comment, I'd like to know if i should shorten these big updates...

Leyla

sad What a dumb b***h. I hope your kitty comes back~! .:.loves on.:.

Rainey
heart heart heart Ooooh~ I'm so Jelouse! And yet proud, and respectful of you. That must be so neat going out there. A little scary, too. When dose your dog get certified, anyawy? heart

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:03 pm
I sort of just skimmed through all that, but it sounded like a big day and a tiring one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:09 pm
My problem of the day: I don't have any avvy art of my latest and hawtest cow-like avvy. That's my problem crying  

Zanzarus

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:10 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
slowly came to the relization ( much to his horror) that we were walking twords the biggest bath he'd ever seen.

I love how you tell a story.... blaugh

*hugs* I'm sorry your day was so horrible, and I know I'm not expert on ferrets, but maybe the day was just a little too much excitement for him? Or maybe he's suffering from heat exhaustion? I can't imagine those travel bags to be very comfortable...Is he at least drinking or eating?

And it sounds like you're still sick...perhaps you yourself shouldn't be doing too much either.... sweatdrop

Please take care of yourself. We're all here for you, but we can't really help you with the physical matters.... sweatdrop

Loves! heart  
Meh, for some reason, now I really want to talk to you NG T.T Im really sorry about what happened, I just wish you would forgive me  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Af Mas

Just take it easy for now, NG. Sounds like things get really stressful really easily over there. Unneeded stress on you will make getting better harder *hugs* I'm worried about you. I really want to see you better sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:11 pm
Removed.  

FogSage

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:25 pm
Ummm...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:26 pm
Fog, I think you just need to mind your own business on the matter with Kelly  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:27 pm
Audi Kitty
Ummm...

Yes, Audi? Have I done something wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:28 pm
FogSage
Audi Kitty
Ummm...

Usually one keeps thoes kinds of comments to themselves... Either that, or you could have PM'd it to her... Not so sure she wou;d have wanted most of us to see some fo that.  

Zanzarus

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:30 pm
Af Mas
Fog, I think you just need to mind your own business on the matter with Kelly

I plan to. After we finished talking, I removed him from my MSN friendslist. He won't be talking to me again. Nor, I suspect, will NG.

NG, your blind optimism just sickens me. That's it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:31 pm
Audi Kitty
FogSage
Audi Kitty
Ummm...

Usually one keeps thoes kinds of comments to themselves... Either that, or you could have PM'd it to her... Not so sure she wou;d have wanted most of us to see some fo that.

I'll remove it at once. Please pardon my response to her.  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:33 pm
:/ Thanks fog. Thanks a ********' heap.

We both hate you. Your nothing but a pessimist, and how can you say i'm blindly opptomistic? You pay no attention. You're a hypacritical cry baby, and you get upset because you don't have any friends, and then you say your glad. You need help, honestly. I don't ever want you speaking to me, commenting on anything i do or say, and i'd rather like it if you just dropped off the face of the earth and get over yourself. Grow up. Theres a reason you can't keep friends. Ever stop and think 'gee,maybe i'm doing something wrong?'

As regards to Kelly, leave him the ******** alone. You don't even ********' know him, or how he treats me, your just mad because he made that crack about it being fatal. Oh, and, bythe way, I told him to do that, just to piss you off. Since you piss me off almost every time you open your ********' mouth. Mind your buisness. Keep your ******** nose out of my and Kelly's. It blows my mind how you can judge him so quickly, when you don't know jack s**t about him. So keep out of it, just...go the ******** away. neutral

Gosh, thanks heaps. You know, this is just one more thing I needed today, isnt it? Your so inconsiderete..

anyway, thank you guys for standing up for me. I think Goliath was just really tired. I'm still taking him to the vet, even if tis just to visit. heart The vet loves him. As for me, i'm going to do my best to rest. thanks everyone for carring. :3

Side note: I'm proud of myself, and of Goliath, i'm teaching him, and he picks everything up so quickly. He picked up the 'up' thing instantly. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games