Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:44 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
User Image

Eddie was slightly started by the chilling slim fingers of the trembling Mitsuki, barely noticable was his surpise. "Hey.. You okay? You look..." He stopped from saying anything stupid that could possibly offend her, knowing she was smart enough to complete the sentance. Honestly, she looked slightly pale and scared. All he wanted to do was hug her and comfort her, but he was still unsure of what was between them now. His eyes showed true and genuine concern, and that was rarely set upon anyone. Mistuki knew that. But somewhere in his mind he knew her odd reaction was a result of her recent chat with Kaito, but decided not to look at the creeper at the moment, not wanting to deserve another soul stabbing glare.

Nate nodded. "Yeah.. sure." So he was going to get Cookie Dough, Mistuki Mint Chocolate Chip, Megumi Strawberry, Eddie Black Cherry, and Kaito was still unknown. At the moment, he rested from standing in the line and just hung back with Megumi. "Anything cool happen after we left?" Nate asked, wondering on 'The Exciting Adventures of Mistuki and Megumi'.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:54 pm
Hiroshi sat under the cool shade of a tree on campus. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow and calm.

Amaya seemed to glide as she walked around campus, she had been gone a loooong time and it was nice to finally be back. He brushed a few pecees of hair from her face.

Kazuki leaned against the side of the school looking at the ground. He was already tired of being there..all he wanted was to see Ria, he had missed her like crazy.

Mia walked in shyly, a few strands of curly brown hair in her face. She had one arm crossed over, nervously holding the other. It had been so long since she had been here... 6 months. Yuuta had probably found another already....  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

User ImageRacy groaned, unable to put up with Keido's obnoxious behavior any longer. "KEIDO!!" she screamed, her voice echoing through the vacant halls of the abandoned school, "Get Off Your LAzy a** and MOVE!!!" Racy had blown her top. Keido was the first to kmake her do that in a long time.

Keido laughed, unaffected and not intimidated to the least. "Okay, okay, people are startin' to stare..." he joked, obviously. No one else was around to stare except for Ria and Leo. Keido was only being a jerk at the moment, his character-changing-glasses crushed and left somewhere, laving him in this side of this double personality. Finally, he did as instructed and moved off the cafeteria table, allowing Racy and the others to set their trays down at their favorite table.

Leo and Ria sighed, hating the unnesseccary arguments."Guys, really.. stop, please?" Ria pleaded sweetly, slightly exhausted. She was just so tired and hungry. The only thing that would make her happy was... Oh no, it was impossible. She was just getting her hopes up. He could Not possibly still be here, after she has left so unexpectedly and for such a long time. Kazuki has probably forgotten about her.. And for the first time in her life, Ria wasnt speaking her thoughts and sharing them witht he world.

Leo just sat at the table, staring out of the only window with a good veiw. He wasnt very hungry, and wanted to just walk around campus like he used to. As he started to dose off, something caught his eye. "No..Way..." His very skin tone seemed to brighten up at the sight of..Her. Amaya. "Oh my god... seriously??! Seriously!!" He slowly stood out of his seat, not taking his eyes off the beautiful familiar memory. In his excitement, he started to curse silently to himself, racing to Amaya, ignoring the curious glares from his friends.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 pm
1:Name: Amaya Matsumoto
2:Age: 16
3:Year: 4
4 razz owers: Telekenisis, mind-reading, Psychokinesis
5:Bio: Amaya comes from a middle class family, a brother and a sister, so shes used to not getting what she wants. She has a pretty good relationship with all of her family, but came to this school to learn more about her powers. She is the only 'gifted' one in the family.
6:Classes: Magic/fighting, Defence, casual
7 razz ic: User Image
8:user: Rumpelstiltkin-ed

1:Name: Hiroshi Kimura
2:Age: 18
3:Year: 6
4 razz owers: Materialize certain items and control water and fire.
5:Bio: Hiroshi comes from a very small town. His family had the most money, but that wasn't saying much. He hid his gifts from the rest of the town, fearing that they'd judge him and shun him. Hiroshi didn't even tell his own parents. He came to Neko in hope of learning more about his gifts and learning to control them.
6:Classes: Casual, Magic/fighting
8:user: Rumpelstiltskined

1:Name: Kazuki Shimizu
2:Age: 17
3:Year: 5
4 razz owers:Can heal, summon, read certain peoples minds and Use magic/spells
5:Bio: Came here to be with all of his friends that left for this school.
6:Classes:Casual and Magic/fighting
8:user:Rumpelstiltskined

[[ Justa refresherC: and I'm making my post...now!(: ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 pm
Mia sat down on the stairs to the school wondering where everyone had gone.. It was very eerie with almost no one there. The school was a ghost town...

Hiroshi started to lightly snore. The sudden chirping of a nearby robin woke him though, he cursed the robin and stood up to find another, quieter place to rest.

Amaya looked up for a moment, her nose and ears twitched. Someone was coming...the scent was familiar. She thought and thought,and it finally dawned on her. 'L-...Leo?!?' she turned quickly and looked in the direction he was coming from. A huge smile grew on her face, and a light pinkish color spread across her cheeks as she spotted him.

Kazuki looked all around for Ria outside. Sighing, he walked into the building figuring she had left the school like everyone else. He plopped down in the hallway where his room was, and just sat alone. " I miss you Ria..." he murmured brushing some white hair out of his face. It almost seemed as if tears started to well up in those vibrant green eyes of his...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:44 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
User Image

Racy and Ria sat alone with Keido who was now sleeping on the table again, his head in his arms, leaning against the levitated plank of school wood. "Wow, look at him," Racy began to criticize the sloppy-looking Keido "Hes so... Weird..."

Ria didn't even hear the words come out of Racy's mouth. All she head was a sweet, familiar, whispering voice. 'I miss you Ria... Like Leo, she stood up and followed the origin of the sound. With each step, her heart beat faster. It was impossible.. there was no way...
"Kazuki...??...!!!" After a few seconds of spotting him, lone in the hall, she swelled up with a bright red happiness, it was visible in her cheek. She literally screamed in excitement as she and Kazuki locked eyes, and she ran at him, wanting to make sure he wasnt a figment of her imagination.

Leo smiled from ear to ear and practically tackled Amaya into a hug, sweeping her off her feet and swinging her in his arms. Since the last time they had met, he had grown taller, now seeming a perfect height for his loved one. His blonde hair had grown halfway over his eyes, giving him a sexy mysterious, yet bright and preppy look every time his straight thin hair was moved in one flip. "I missed you so much... I cant believe oure here..." he whispered happily in her ear, tears of joy building up on his bottom eye lids.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 pm
Amaya smiled and kissed him for a long moment. " You look so different..." She said blushing and hugging him super tight. " I missed you so much...." Amaya murmured burrying her face into Leo's neck. Finally, back in his arms, the feeling of his embrace was so warm and loving. She never wanted to leave again, it was too hard.

Kazuki wiped his eyes and looked up. He froze...was it....really......Ria? " R-Ria?" He whispered shooting up and running towards her grabbing her and giving her the tightest hug he could manage. He hadn't changed very much, all that was different was a few extra inches of gained height. " I missed you so much..." He murmured kissing her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
User Image

Leo's heart swelled up, all the sweet memories returning to him in that single second. But that second felt like an eternity. Amaya made him feel the the world had froze around them... and he loved it. Leo buried his face into her sweet smelling hair, hugging her tightly. If only he could hold her like this forever. But somehow, for some odd reason, he pulled away. Just to look at her face, her beautiful soft face. He melted into a smile. "Im sorry... Im sorry I just left. Is there someway you can forgive me.. at all?" He paused to think. "Nope, wait, I know how." Leo whispered as he leaned in, smiling slyly. He pulled her into a deep kiss, trying to make up for all the wasted seconds.

Ria broke into tears. Hot damp tears soaked Kazuki's shirt, but she was smiling. "I missed you too!! Im sorry!! Sooo sorry for leaving you..." she looked up into his eyes, holding his face in her small dainty hands. She smiled with shining streaks on her cheeks, but she didnt mind them. All she could do was stare at him, searching his deep green eyes, hugging his soul.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm
Amaya was surprised by the sudden kiss, but kissed him back passionately. She closed her eyes, a bright pink color spread across her cheeks and she put her hands on his face lightly, pulling him closer slightly. This was too good to be true...she had missed him more than anyone before. When they were together, she felt complete as cheesy as it may sound. Leo made her heart flutter, he gave her millions of butterflies when he even glanced in her direction.
Kazuki wiped the tears from Ria's face, and kissed her forehead again. " I left too.... " He said sadly, holding her tighter. Being away from her made him feel like the other half of his heart was gone, ripped out of his chest. It had been too long....he missed her sweet smell, and her perfect lips and gorgeous eyes... she was his drug, and he was hooked bad. " I'm so sorry, Love.." He murmured kissing her on her lips lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
User Image

The blonde haired boy felt Amaya's face heat up, and he couldnt help but smile into the kiss. He loved making people happy, it made him feel like he had a purpose. And now, he knew his purpose. It was to live to fulfill anything Amaya wanted. He would do anything for her.Leo would even give up his life for her. He pulled away from the kiss slowly, looking into her eyes, smiling one more time. "That was... really.. really.. nice." He laughed a bit, hugging her again. His cheeks were a soft cloudy pink, smiling sheepishly, trying to forget his troubled past and just think about his current preset with Amaya.

Ria smiled and melted into Kazuki, feeling his soft lips press against hers again after such a long time. She missed the feeling so much. But a little pang of guilt slammed her heart as if someone hit her chest with a baseball bat. It caused her to hesitate in the kiss a bit, but recovered quickly. She hoped it wasn't noticable, just wanting to forget what she's done over her disappearance. Unfortunately, she knew her pause in the kiss was noticable, so she just gave up and pulled away, knowing Kazuki's first words would be 'what's wrong?'. She looked up to him semi-sadly, but her smile still showed love, and some worry. But that disappeared too, growin into a full on smile. "Its great to see you again Kazuki-kun." she squealed and pulled him into a hug, partially trying to melt away the fact of her hesitation.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:14 pm
Amaya giggled and just hugged Leo. She missed the feeling more than anything in the world, and at that moment it was only her and her Love. She pulled away some so that she could look at his face, and twirled some of his blonde hair with his finger and giggled again. " I like you with long hair." Amaya said smiling.

Kazuki looked her in the eyes smiling, Ria had the most beautiful eyes.... He brushed a few stray strands of hair from her face and put his palm on her cheek, stroking her face lightly with his thumb. " And even greater to see you" He smiled huge, but it soon faded. "What's wrong, love?" Ria's sudden change in mood worried him a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 am
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
User Image

Leo smiled, blushing a slight bit more. "Thanks, I like you in anything." His blonde hair swayed as he flipped it again, it having become a regular habit. Leo made it look so smooth and unbelievably charming, a natural look with an added flare. He looked at Amaya, silently checking her out. Leo didn't mean to disrespect her, but he couldnt help it. She was so perfect, and he couldn't even believe that he was lucky enough to have her in his arms. A sly smile grew on his face, taking her hand. He leaned into her ear to whisper a certain few words he wished he'd said earlier. "I love you.." He just hoped it wasnt too soon to say that.

Ria looked up at Kazuki with a crooked but cute smile, her eyes painting the look of being snagged or guilty. But they also showed fear and regret. She knew she had made a big mistake when she replied, "Nothing..?" Ria felt horrible to have to lie to Kazuki and her attempted fib was obvious. She shook her head, coming to her sense. "No, really.. It's nothing right now. I just wanna enjoy the time I have with you, I've lost so much of it already.." This time it sounded believable, because it was mostly true. To cover up any last tensions, she hugged him sweetly, the kind of hug she knew would make anyone forget their problems, especially for Kazuki.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 pm
Amaya giggled, she could tell what he was doing. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled sweetly. " It's like a dream right now... being here." Goosebumps spread across her skin when he whispered into her ear, those three words. I. Love. You. Those three huge words. Should she say it back? She wanted to completley mean it when she did say it, so she took a deep breath and said it back quietly. " I love you, too, Leo."

Kazuki Shimizu Kazuki stood up with her, putting her on his back figuring he'd give her a piggy back ride. He was silent for a few moments while walking and he finally responded, " You're a horrible liar," teasingly looking back up at her and smiling, " or maybe I just know you too well." Kazuki kept walking, going to find the others. " Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" he asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Leo smiled again, ear to ear, hearing those words come out of her mouth as they did from his own. Pulling away slightly, enough to see her flawless face, he gave her a quick kiss and tited his head cutely with a litle smile that was sure to drive Amaya nuts. "C'mon, let's walk around, like we used to. I just got here, and It'd be nice to see the place again." HYe suggested, hoping that was fine with her. But assuming it was, he led on with the re-tour around the school.

Ria blushed slightly, getting a piggy-back ride from Kazuki. But she liked it. Gently wrapping her arms around hims neck, the girl shook her head, making her bleached pink hair sway majesticlly. "Maybe later.. Not right now though." she shrugged. Ria rested her head on his shoulder and let her eyes flutter closed, cherishing the moment. "We should stop by Racy and Keido.. I wanna make sure they didnt kill each other yet.." She joked lightly, her eyes still closed. "and Im sure theyd be glad to see you. Ive introduced you to Keido, right?" Ria let out a soft giggle after notifying that her friends were in the cafeteria.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:14 pm
Amaya got thousands of butterflies in her stomach when he looked at her like that, and kissed her. She felt like she was walking on air. Amaya nodded, and followed him. " Is it summer vacation? Or did something happen here.." she asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer. He looked around outside, all the grass still a deep beautiful green, and all the flowers still lively and vibrant.

Kazuki respected her wishes, and dropped the subject for then. He nodded, " Yeh, we met once or twice." He shrugged a little, he remembered keido trying to kiss ria once, and making him angry. He walked with Ria to the cafeteria, still basking in the feeling of having Ria back.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games