Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:18 pm
*jumps off* u coming ryoku-sama?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:28 pm
no maybe tomorrow.......... i have to get home myself, cuz i miss my family, just as much as u  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:23 pm
Sora whips her head around when she senses a sickeningly familiar chakra. "Oh crap, it's Ryoku and Sam...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:37 pm
*takes off and flies to my house*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:30 pm
*waves goodbye an walks into the house an sees big brother sleeping in his chair in the living room*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:58 pm
*lands in a garden filled with beautiful flowers and then sees my house* i better start walking  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:01 pm
*covers big brother with his favorite blanket, then falls asleep on the couch*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:12 pm
*still walking* man i keep forgetting how big the Yakushi estate is................ i hope my parents can forgive me  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 pm
*dreaming about the last couple days* ryoku-sempai....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:54 am
*finally arriving to the house i see my parents sleeping in the living room*
me:....... i guess they've been waiting for me to come home  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 pm
Sora starts walking towards an inn somewhere near the school. "Aw, who the hell cares? I'm tired...." she complained quietly as she walked in. She was going to be here for a while, so she walked out and started looking for an apartment. "Where was I living last time?" she muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:26 pm
*walks up to the front door then ring the doorbell*
me: i hope that they're not mad at me
*the door opens and the one who opened the door were Mikoto, Fugaku and Shion*
me: hey....
Mikoto: *hugges me and starts cry* we were u *sniff* i was soo worried about
Fugaku: Ryoku u have alot of explaining to do, but atleast ur home and thats all that matters son
Shion: *holding back tears* stupid nii-san...... *hic-hic* making everyone worried...... *starts crying* i hate u...... i hate u......i...i *hugges me* i missed u nii-san...... where did u go.......
me:............ i'm soo sorry everyone...... i'm soo sorry  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 pm
Sora finally remembers where she last lived and rents out her old apartment room. When she gets there, she realizes what she had left behind. "My sketch book, my art pencils, my paints... Jesus Christ." she muttered as she started picking up items.

"Sora!" a voice squeaked from the window. Sora turned around to see Shoru and Tsukiyomi.

"You guys are back." Sora said emotionlessly.

"Yep. We've enrolled at the school too. We're going to be classmates." Tsukiyomi purred.
Oh brother.... Sora thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:30 pm
*after 5 minutes we all walk into the house to get a good night rest*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 pm
Sora picks up her sketchbook and colored pencils. Then she starts sketching and drawing furiously, watching the shapes take place before her eyes.
"Hey, isn't that-" Shoru started.
"That Ryoku guy, Sam... You, Gaara, Temari, Kankurou.... Arata...." Tsukiyomi cut in.
"And Ookashi...." Shoru said quietly.
Sora set her sketchbook down, finishing the picture. "Get over it. Ookashi is apart of me."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games