Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:12 pm

(QUICK STEP: )

HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! THEY WERE IN A LOCKED ROOM WITH A SIGN THAT ASKED YOU NOT TO ENTER!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:15 pm

ah idc)

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:17 pm

( stare )
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:17 pm

(hahaha lolz)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:19 pm

(fine fine!!!! revise i never did that ill just explore with strike meanie!! xp)
kat and strike walked outside and walked around just looking at the scenery
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:20 pm

(hehe lolz, watch out 4 zombies grrr....XD)
Strike laughs and starts running "catch me if ya can"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:22 pm

(zombies on coffee break right now)
"oh i can!" kat yelled after him keeping up easly she then ran into the nearby forest and hid in a tree playing hide a seek
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:27 pm

he grins and jumps up into a tree (haha, have ta go soon k, gonna watch a movie, its called Hollowman 2 XDD)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:30 pm

(awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but i was just gonna find the baby xD maybe ill go int he room when your gone spy on you and scott <.< >.> beware!!)
kat jumped down from the tree laughing and she ran farther till she heard a small wimpering from somewere she looked around thinking it was strike messing with her and she spots something moveing in the bushes and she cautously moves towards it but stops and looks up "strike! come here i think i found something!" she called
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:31 pm

(lolz NOOO XDDD)
Strike jumps down from the tree "what?" he asked before leaning down, he peers into the bushes before slowly reaching down and picking up the whimpering pup "aww.." he said looking at it

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:34 pm

(hahahha got ya there! XD)
kat looked at it curously then she poked it "what is it?" she said pciking up its ear then droping it watching it loop
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:40 pm

(XPPP)
"its a pup" he said looking at her "a wolf baby"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:43 pm

(hehehhehe xD so do you actully like scott like not just in the rp?)
kat studied it fora bit then she picked it up from strike an she held it in her hands strokeing its fur "whats it doing here?" she wondered then the pup began 2 wine and she jumped in shock and gave it back 2 strike "it doesnt like me.."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:46 pm

(lolz y do ya ask? ive known him, like not in real life or anything, but ive rped wit him in other rp's before)
Strike laughs "its okay, its just hungry thats all"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:49 pm

(that doesnt anser that qusetn but ohwell so is the wolf a werewolf or plain wolf?)
"ummm should we bring it back 2 the house and give it some food?" kat asked looking at the pup curously she reached out and pet it and it licked her hand then she gigeled
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games