Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 pm
"I have returned!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:09 am
astroninja1
I appear out of nowhere among the ninja cats "your orders are to destroy this lab. You will allow Aya to exit the building before doing so. But not without a first searching her to make sure she doesnt smuggle any of her mutant catnip out of the building." After giving the ninja cats their orders, I vanish just as quickly as I appeared.

((yes, they will be doing a cavity search on you. there is no way you will get any of that catnip out of there twisted ))

Smirking as she throws down the smaller of the grey spheres in her hand, allowing the room to quickly fill with a super strong catnip, instantly drugging all of the ninja cats at least slightly, especially combined with what was already released into the air. Smiling evily she bursts through one of the windows, before throwing the other grey sphere into her lab. She then begins to run at an accelerated pace, throwing the last sphere into the lab behind her.

This causes an explosion within the lab filling outside slightly, before everything the explosion quickly folds in on itself, revealing that the explosive grenade was actually an implosion grenade. This has the effect of sucking everything within 3 feet of the illegal lab into the centered mass similar to a black hole. "Bwahahaha. Foolish cats will never take me so easily! Not with the power of technology!!" She then summons the power of SIN to create a dimensional vortex to take her to the safety of her castle.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 am
o.O Im glad im not in this rp.... its kinda irritating, you both are making yourselves seem to god like... you cant do this because i can do this... bleh! >.< I dont think i wanna be in here anymore *vanishes*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:40 pm
~his tiny angel~
o.O Im glad im not in this rp.... its kinda irritating, you both are making yourselves seem to god like... you cant do this because i can do this... bleh! >.< I dont think i wanna be in here anymore *vanishes*

(Well I'm mostly only playing up what my character has. I would be able to run really quick with super mecha legs, as you can see from most Anime/sci-fi. Then there's the implosion grenades, which I stole off another popular sci-fi series called Warehouse 13, which was set with today's tech.

I figured I could build them if my current storyline said I was smart enough to build my own mecha. The parts with the super catnip plants was a bit much probably. Also this style of RP is where I learned to do REAL RP, by that I mean Paragraph RP. Compared to that, this RP is laughably low level)  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm
Firetiger pads cautiously over to the black hole-like mass and vortex, leaving her sketchbook by the tree. Peeking around the corner, she stares at the strange phenomenons. Noticing that everything near the hole but not close to get sucked in is warped, she shivers, glad she hadn't been there. Despite the werecat's curiosity, she doesn't come any closer.

[Maybe this guild could have another tavern-like place for paragraph/ serious role play.
I also think Aya has too many powers. It would be more realistic or plausible if there was a back-story on how she got them.] neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:46 pm
((made some modifications to the whitelist/blacklist thread. angel, you are on a greylist for your recent zombie-like activity

@Aya: you just sealed your fate. the gloves are off now, and fair warning, I am also an active member of several real RPs. blacklist orders are now Maul on Sight. in addition RELEASE THE CYBER-NINJA CATS! to imagine them, take the cyber-ninja from Metal Gear Solid, make him a ninja cat, and give him several major upgrades, which will be revealed over time as needed.))

Astro appears in the shrine in the dojo, pressing a button on the back of a statue in the center of the room. As he presses the button, a large portal opens up and several hundred cyborg ninja cats come leaping out of the portal lining up in front of me. Pulling out a picture of Aya, I show it to them saying, "This is your target. Be ready for anything, for she has access to many different high tech weapons, and has shown herself to be a very unstable mad scientist as well." As I finish, they all vanish as they begin their hunt.  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:09 pm
So...are the ninjas everywhere, or just the courtyard? If they're everywhere, I'm following Angel.
ninja

...and Aya-chan is just used to being an omnipotent goddess, and can't seem to exist with only mortal powers like the rest of us...
*Ducks*
wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:43 pm
well the only one here that should even be close to haveing god like powers is the almighty Rei  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 pm
((hmm, true, perhaps a seperate thread could be made for me and aya's upcoming war. it would be probably end up interlinked with this thread anyway tho, since the dojo here would be my base of operations))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:17 pm
Firetiger turns around to see another portal, no longer wide-eyed. She probably won't be surprised anymore, since coming to a tavern where everything is weird to her.  

firetiger42
Crew

Talim656

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:16 am
astroninja1
((hmm, true, perhaps a seperate thread could be made for me and aya's upcoming war. it would be probably end up interlinked with this thread anyway tho, since the dojo here would be my base of operations))

Hi~ I've been gone a long time so who are joo?~
X3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:17 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger turns around to see another portal, no longer wide-eyed. She probably won't be surprised anymore, since coming to a tavern where everything is weird to her.

"I'm gone for a couple of days and this place is in chaos"  

DiNo BoY 101

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:00 pm
astroninja1
((made some modifications to the whitelist/blacklist thread. angel, you are on a greylist for your recent zombie-like activity

@Aya: you just sealed your fate. the gloves are off now, and fair warning, I am also an active member of several real RPs. blacklist orders are now Maul on Sight. in addition RELEASE THE CYBER-NINJA CATS! to imagine them, take the cyber-ninja from Metal Gear Solid, make him a ninja cat, and give him several major upgrades, which will be revealed over time as needed.))

Astro appears in the shrine in the dojo, pressing a button on the back of a statue in the center of the room. As he presses the button, a large portal opens up and several hundred cyborg ninja cats come leaping out of the portal lining up in front of me. Pulling out a picture of Aya, I show it to them saying, "This is your target. Be ready for anything, for she has access to many different high tech weapons, and has shown herself to be a very unstable mad scientist as well." As I finish, they all vanish as they begin their hunt.
by the way who are you to decide... o.O your roleplaying also gives me a headache  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:06 pm
hey does anyone remember what i named the original inn? o.O -.- hmmmm..... god, its been years since goo old CFU and Kitty Corner -.- ahh sits with a cup of tea and remiss about the good old days  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:15 pm
~his tiny angel~
astroninja1

by the way who are you to decide... o.O your roleplaying also gives me a headache

((SOMEone needs to counter her evil, may as well be me. or if you mean the greylist thing, thats just a general "people to keep an eye on" list. all you have to worry about is being restrained when you try to eat people like a zombie. it looks like your done with that tho, so ill take you off of it))  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games