Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:40 pm
"I'm sure it can't be that bad." Gabriel said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 pm
Opal would have been blushing if she was able. She wanted to smile too. Instead she squeezed his hand in appretation. She wasn't sure if he was aware of it but....

"You're quite the romantic you know...." she said drifting off into sleep.

---

Xion remained staring back at her calmly. "I never gave it a name," he replied.

((*wonders* If Opal and Gabriel could get married.....wouldn't the make Opal Jesus's step-mommy?.....lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 pm
[lol!]

Gabriel smiled and stroed her hair as she drifted off to sleep. he then closed his eyes and allowed unconciousness to find him.

---

"Oh." Eve looked a little lost but retained her suspicion, her gun never moving.
"and your intentions? You're hiding - that's never a good sign, is it?" she tilted her head slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 pm
"I hide nothing," Xion replied disappearing in a flash of lighting only to reappear behind-driving his sword into her side. Then he withdrew his sword and shoved her to the ground.

(((teach you to beat up my characters... razz ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:30 pm
[[haha...oooh he's in for it now. You don't mess with the lady wo invented the term 'girlpower' :p]]
(btw, pleas etell me if any of thsi is considered auto-hitting and I'll edit 3nodding )

Eve cried out as the sword sliced into her. Immediately from hitting the ground she twisted with a snarl of pain, firing off her gun into Xion's kneecaps.

--

Adam stifened as he heard something. he pause,d usure of whetehr to run back and warn the otehrs. doing so would take time they probably didn't have. He frowned and then hurried off in the direction of the sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 pm
((Sorry for disappearing-we started a discussion in class and I couldn't be on my computer... crying ))

((Bring it DT-you can kill me razz I don't give you permission-haha! And I'm fine with what you put...I'll counter somehow.))

Xion gave a devilish smirk. He felt the impact of the bullets but no major injury occured. His armor took most damage. "What? Not going to introduce youself? Now who's rude?" he said. "I admit though....you remind me of the blonde one except for...some smaller differences."

((Hmmm.....you could almost take that as him insulting her chest size-haha)) xd  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 am
[lol]

Get up, get up, get up Eve chanted to herself, shiveirng under the pain of her stabwound. she was sure he'd gone through an organ - she could feel her whole body protesting as the near-poisonous fluids escaped and infected otehr parts. It would make healing more difficult and already it drained at her stregth. but she didn't want to be knelt here in front of him either.
She kept her finger on the trigger and searched his armor for its weak spots. Joints and face, as usual. She shoudl ahve thought befrore just shooting maliciously at him - that was two bullets she was down.

"The blonde one?" she enquired, not willing to give him the grace of her name yet. She shuffled backwards a little, trying to increase the distance between them and dug her heels into the ground in preparation for standing in one quick movement.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:30 am
Xion watched his new prey. The Shade came up beside him grinning with a malicious laugh. Then it seemed to sniff the air as if smelling something or someone approaching. It nudged it's master. Without taking his eyes off her he said, "We'll have to reschedule our playdate. Do send Adam & Gabrial my regards." He smirked then-backing away before disappearing in a flash.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:24 am
[edited - cuz it was too short xp ]

Eve frowned.
"What? A-adam?" She was stunned, the demon must have been mistaken - she had heard no news that Adam was here. Teh news shook her.
She lowered her gun, having no desire to shoot a fleeing target. She shuddered again, doubling over and wincing, trying to keep her senses open for the demon's return.

It wasn't long before Adam pushed himself through the undergrowth and came to the clearing to find an angel doubled over. He barely had time to recognise her before the angel started up and fired off two shots in his drection, one bullet skimming past his cheek and the other one put a hole through his wing.
"-the hell?!?! Hey, hey wait!" He exclaimed, putting his hands up in surrender. The Angel looked up at him with a terrifying mix of pain and the anger of a caged animal. Suddenly the both of them stopped as they recognised each other. The gun dropped out of her hands.

"Adam?" She gasped. "oh God, I'm sorry! are--are.." her words failed her and she continued to stare at him in disbelief and gradual pity at how he had changed. It actually scared her a little.

"What happened to you?" Adam asked quickly, glossing over the awkward introduction in his desire just to be close to her. He looked over his injuries and snarle dot hismlef in anger as to who did this.
"Who?"

"Xion." Eve shuddere dgaian and gritted her teeth. Adam growled again and in one movement scooped her up damsel-in-distress style and carried her off ot the mansion. She looekd bewildered and then sagged in relief, cuddling up agaisnt his chest, waving out the waves of pain and trying to concentrate on nothing but teh sound of his heartbeat.

[a bit o' romance for moon wink ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:57 am
((dundunduuuunnnn.....))

Harley crept quickly upstairs and search any rooms she may had missed her first time around. Then she eventually found her way up to Natasha's doll making room. She picked one up and examined it. The girl had skill, but why use it on creepy looking dolls.....that just stared at you endlessly.

---

Dougal stood up to stretch his muscles. He felt stiff and needed to move around a bit.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:15 am
Adam eventually walked into the mansion with Eve.

"Anyone? We've got an issue." He called.

Natasha looked up and tehn stood up quickly.
"Oh! What happened? Who's she?"

"Xion injured her." Adam said, avoiding the question and settling her down on the sofa and lenaing over her to inspect the stabwound.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 am
((*squee*))

Dougal went to investigate when he heard Adam's voice. He shouldn't have been surprised by another angel, but he was. He also noticed the intensity in Adam's eyes.

Aisling awoke from the noise as someone was being laid next to her. She nearly jumped out of her seat in surprise.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:01 am
Eve winced as Aisling started almost out of her seat.
"I'm sorry." she said - she couldnt' help but smile, though it was somewhat shy. She gripped onto the backrest of the sofa in pain as Adam tried to move her into a more comfortable position, and flapped one of her wings at him to get him to stop it. After a few feathers to the face he took the hint and circled around to crouch on the floor in front of her, still fidgeting in his desire to do something. She rolled her eyes and looped her free arm around his shoulders for support, wanting to keep permanant contact with him in case he somehow dissapeared. The body language between them was soemwhat strained the mix of intense closeness at finding each other marred by anxiety at all that had to go unsaid and the changes the years apart had brought. That conversation brooded in their near future. Eve was relived that for the moment she had an excuse not to talk and to focus on her injury. Adam seemed to mirror her sentiments.

"What can we do to help?" Natasha asked, a little unnerved by Adam's cagey expression all of a sudden.

"It's alright miss, I just need to rest while I heal." Eve said politely, looking at each of the new faces in turn. There was no gabriel in sight, though she knew he must be close.
"My name is Eve, can i ask what yours are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 am
Aisling stared wide in admiration. In her short in heaven she had heard stories of Eve, but hadn't had the chance to meet her. She was speechless.

Dougal looked over Eve and was a bit nervous so he lingered back a bit. Aisling was the one who piped in with introductions. "Aisling," she replied and then gestured to Dougal. "And that's my brother, Dougal."

"The others are around somewhere...." Dougal added glancing to Adam. "I can go find them if you want."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:20 am
Eve smiled "Nice to meet you, I wish it were in better circumstances." She shrugegd and winced. Immediately adam started adjusting her pillows she sigehd irritably and nudged him away and inadvertantly broke back into their usual way of speaking to one another as if time hadn't passed.
"Heaven help me, if you start orbiting much more I'll tie you to the coffee table!"
Adam stopped in his tracks and laughed, the humerous order breaking through the awkwardness for a moment so that they actually made proper eye contact.
"Don't make me beg?" Eve said softer. Adam pretended to pout and then sat back down, taking her hand instead.
"I think the others should be alerted. Xion has returned, which as you can imagine is a pain in the arse." he said, as if nothing had happened.

Natasha looked over at Aisling and raised an eyebrow and then nodded.
"Alright, i'll try find Sin and Harley. Dougal, can you find out Opal and Gabriel?"

"Wait a moment - Sin? isn't she-?" Eve questioned, surprised.
"mhhmm." Adam nodded. Eve blinked and then sighed. After all this Dougal boy was also a demon, not to mention Adam-obviously. She supposed more demons could come over to the good side (it was about time). But the idea that satan's daughter would be tehre also was a little too suspicious for her tastes. She kept it to herself, musing the situation over.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games