Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:37 am
eek First of all, my name on most is Rook or Blood Rook. I thought of changing my name here, so I did a membersearch, expecting Rook to be taken. And it is....by my twin! Identical twin! O.o; Needless to say, that was rather disturbing to see!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:37 am
Man I was feeling some bad vibs just a bit ago. still do  

Skuger Moonclaw

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:38 am
Sura Tokaniku

o.o What's up, Sura?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:41 am
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

o.o What's up, Sura?

Not sure, was on furc talking to a good friend, but some of his friends showed up, and a fter a bit I started to get this sick'ninh feeling  

Skuger Moonclaw

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:44 am
Sura Tokaniku
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

o.o What's up, Sura?

Not sure, was on furc talking to a good friend, but some of his friends showed up, and a fter a bit I started to get this sick'ninh feeling

Think your friend's friends aren't such good people, maybe?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:46 am
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

o.o What's up, Sura?

Think your friend's friends aren't such good people, maybe?

not sure it was them. It happend bit after the one showed up, but he wasn't acting, or seemed to directly give me a bad feeling.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:51 am
Sura Tokaniku

not sure it was them. It happend bit after the one showed up, but he wasn't acting, or seemed to directly give me a bad feeling.

Some bad people can hide pretty well...Or you may have been sensing something bad that will happen to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:56 am
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

Some bad people can hide pretty well...Or you may have been sensing something bad that will happen to him.

don't know, been doubting my sense laterly any ways. After being wrong with them four times, I be wondering how good I really am. I did nearly see what my friend looked like, with out seeing or hearing his real self. and I oftan can sense or feel how people are and look, no matter the distance, but when I was wrong about 8 of my friend's and the four relactiohsips in there. I've been in doubt  

Skuger Moonclaw

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:02 am
Sura Tokaniku

don't know, been doubting my sense laterly any ways. After being wrong with them four times, I be wondering how good I really am. I did nearly see what my friend looked like, with out seeing or hearing his real self. and I oftan can sense or feel how people are and look, no matter the distance, but when I was wrong about 8 of my friend's and the four relactiohsips in there. I've been in doubt

Hmm. I'm only aware of two reason a person loses those senses: lack of use or attempting to control them too much. And lack of use doesn't appear to be the problem....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:09 am
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

Hmm. I'm only aware of two reason a person loses those senses: lack of use or attempting to control them too much. And lack of use doesn't appear to be the problem....

I don't think I've tryed to controll them, I just fallow the day and if I get a feeling good or bad, I try to feel it out and find what it is.

but the relationships I thought would work out, didn't. I just figure it's love. the strongest of emotions, and most confusing.

I'm going in circels with this now ^^;

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:15 am
Vashyyk
Vashyyk
Hello, anyfur still about?

I am but not for much longer

I still have several hours yet to kill. xp

he he he, well have fun, I dunno if any furs are still online or not now, but I know this fur ain't nite.

Sorry for the delay, I was posting in a few other threads as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:20 am
Sura Tokaniku
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

I don't think I've tryed to controll them, I just fallow the day and if I get a feeling good or bad, I try to feel it out and find what it is.

but the relationships I thought would work out, didn't. I just figure it's love. the strongest of emotions, and most confusing.

-.-; Yes, it certainly is. hah Well, I'm now out of things to say on this subject. ^^; I hope things stay well for your friend.  

Adurant

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:23 am
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

-.-; Yes, it certainly is. hah Well, I'm now out of things to say on this subject. ^^; I hope things stay well for your friend.

Think he's one friend was anti gay or something, cause was shortly after I said "I may be bi, but I fit the gay stereotypes better then most my friends who are" I don't know, probly reading more into this then I should  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:24 am
Welcome back, 7k.  

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:24 am
Seems I'm just intruding at this point, so I'll go explore the other threads and check back later. 3nodding  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games