Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Emarosa hopped out joyfully and rubbed her forehead to Sozin's. "Thank you!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 pm
Panther of Loneliness
Lonely Hana-chan
"Your choice" she said with a shrug then rethought it tapping slender fingers against her chin "yeah he's taking me" she called out loudly giving the man a hard look "you are taking me" she almost ordered she wanted out and it didn't matter who with

Junketsu noticed the order in the girls voice and didn't even flinch. "And here I thought I was the master and you were the slave. Such a degrading name 'slave'" he stated that last part with a tad bit of venom in his voice. As they waited for the guards, he looked back at her with a contradictory soft expression. What's your name anyway?"

"Mai" she answered shortly taken back by the look on his face "what's yours?" she asked the politeness that had been ingrained into her seeping through. "I won't do whatever you ask" she told him before he could answer. "I don't take order's well" she answered honestly tensing as the guard came up and unlocked her cage. Stepping out she took a defensive position almost like she expected to be attacked  

Minami Mia

Dolor Aeturnum Cassiel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 pm
User ImageChika held onto the bars of her cage and rattled them a little "Man, no way out...these things are made of steel...." She taps one with her knuckles lightly and sits down with a sigh. She looks around at all the poeple bustling about. She was not frightened, but she didn't like this place one bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 pm
Din looked at him waiting for an answer  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:31 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Panther of Loneliness

Kai began to get unamused and began to walk out. But a certain boy caught her eye. She's seen that look before, everyday when she look into the mirror. 'The look of killer intent....' Kai thought to herself as she walked towards his cage. "What's your name?" she asked with a nice yet cold tone in her voice.

User Image
Ascheriit

Ascheriit looked up at the voice and growled a bit, "Ascheriit." He growled in reply to the strange woman who was staring down at him.

Kai smiled at his attempt to frighten her. She's heard much more menacing growls in her lifetime. "The name's Kai. Nice to meet you, Ascheriit."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:35 am
Panther of Loneliness

Kai smiled at his attempt to frighten her. She's heard much more menacing growls in her lifetime. "The name's Kai. Nice to meet you, Ascheriit."

User Image
Ascheriit

"Nice to meet you too..So what do you want?" He replied with a light growl, he wasn't trying to scare anyone, he was just angry in general.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 am
Lonely Hana-chan
Panther of Loneliness
Lonely Hana-chan
"Your choice" she said with a shrug then rethought it tapping slender fingers against her chin "yeah he's taking me" she called out loudly giving the man a hard look "you are taking me" she almost ordered she wanted out and it didn't matter who with

Junketsu noticed the order in the girls voice and didn't even flinch. "And here I thought I was the master and you were the slave. Such a degrading name 'slave'" he stated that last part with a tad bit of venom in his voice. As they waited for the guards, he looked back at her with a contradictory soft expression. What's your name anyway?"

"Mai" she answered shortly taken back by the look on his face "what's yours?" she asked the politeness that had been ingrained into her seeping through. "I won't do whatever you ask" she told him before he could answer. "I don't take order's well" she answered honestly tensing as the guard came up and unlocked her cage. Stepping out she took a defensive position almost like she expected to be attacked

He watched her as she took that defensive position and held some of his hair out of his face. "I can assure that there will be no 'ordering' you of any sort. You'll be free to do as you please. And as for your defense, don't expect me to do any harm on you. As for people that are after me, that's a totally different story. You seem to be able to take care of yourself, but I'll still do what I can." Junketsu assured as he snatched the knives from the guards and gave them to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:44 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Panther of Loneliness

User Image
Ascheriit

"Nice to meet you too..So what do you want?" He replied with a light growl, he wasn't trying to scare anyone, he was just angry in general.

"You seem interesting. I was wondering if you'd like to get out of here and stay with me." Kai cut right to the chase and whispered "If I have the chance to, I just might let you do what you want to whoever put you here."  

Panther of Loneliness

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 am
Panther of Loneliness

"You seem interesting. I was wondering if you'd like to get out of here and stay with me." Kai cut right to the chase and whispered "If I have the chance to, I just might let you do what you want to whoever put you here."

User Image
Ascheriit

He listened silently to her proposal. He then looked down and thought on it before looking up and smirking a bit, "Deal." He said nodding.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Panther of Loneliness

User Image
Ascheriit

He listened silently to her proposal. He then looked down and thought on it before looking up and smirking a bit, "Deal." He said nodding.

She smiled and stood up. "Hey guard! Come here for a minute." The guard hurried over to where they were waiting. "Uh..yes?" "Unlock the cage. Duh." She rolled her eyes as he stumbled stupidly to get the cage open.  

Panther of Loneliness

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 am
Picture:User Image
Namida went back to the back of the cage and sat there silently once more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 am
Panther of Loneliness

She smiled and stood up. "Hey guard! Come here for a minute." The guard hurried over to where they were waiting. "Uh..yes?" "Unlock the cage. Duh." She rolled her eyes as he stumbled stupidly to get the cage open.

User Image
Ascheriit

Ascheriit smiled as he watched the guard open the cage and he slowly got out and stood.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Panther of Loneliness

User Image
Ascheriit

Ascheriit smiled as he watched the guard open the cage and he slowly got out and stood.

Kai turned to the guard. "Is it okay if we talk to the person who put him in here?" "S-s-sorry ma'am, but he's gone for the day." Kai pouted, since she really wanted to see Asceriit do some damage. She turned towards him and asked. "How about him? Or should we wait for the other?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:22 am
Panther of Loneliness

Kai turned to the guard. "Is it okay if we talk to the person who put him in here?" "S-s-sorry ma'am, but he's gone for the day." Kai pouted, since she really wanted to see Asceriit do some damage. She turned towards him and asked. "How about him? Or should we wait for the other?"

Ascheriit smiled still, "It's fine..We can always come back at a later date." He replied to her with a grin.  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:31 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Panther of Loneliness

Ascheriit smiled still, "It's fine..We can always come back at a later date." He replied to her with a grin.

The guard looked utterly confused at their conversation. "Hey wait a minute, were you planning on..." Kai put her hand to his mouth and silently snapped his neck as he dissappeared. "Well, come with me when you're ready." She walked off and payed the man.
(Continue this at "Kai's Place"  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games