Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:49 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade bit her bottom lip. She supposed not everyone could afford to take care of a pet and she was certainly lucky that her family was able to afford taking care of Mickey, especially with her ever evolving family that now included two step siblings and her step dad, and hadn’t included her biological father in years. In fact, the only connection she still had to that side of the family was her last name. “You would certainly need a litter tray. You don’t want the cat pooping all over the place.” Now that was an inn that Jade would opt out of staying at.

Jade nodded at Flynn while her lips formed into a small smile. “Lucas is a cool big brother, too!” she declared. Aside from her mum, Luke was definitely Jade’s favourite person in the entire world. He taught her cool things about outer space and when she needed someone to play football with, he’d always volunteer. She really missed having him around all summer long. Caden and Marcia were fun to hang out with, too, but it wasn’t the same. Jade looked over the first years, looking through the unfamiliar faces. “No, I don’t know anyone either,” she murmured softly, clinging onto the scruff of Mickey’s neck from under the table.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The more I grow old, the more I get wary of your s i c k e n i n g kind
                                              When I d i s a p p e a r, you should know the r e a s o n why

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:25 pm
User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
FIRST-YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Wyn's mind reeled. Hufflepuff! Just like that, she was sorted! She couldn't wait to write home to her dad and tell him everything. She jumped down from the spotlight as quick as she could, ready to have most of the attention off herself. As she hurriedly made her way to the table of cheering students (she figured that was the right one), she realized with a start followed by exceeding happiness that both Brian and Eric were sat there. She could hardly believe her luck! What were the odds that the only two boys she knew were also in her house? She took a seat by them, and a few of the other Hufflepuff first years. It couldn't hurt to get to know a few more of her housemates. She opened her mouth to strike up a conversation, but shut it again. Should she wait until after the rest of the sorting? It couldn't be long, Vaughan-Warde was about as close to the end of the alphabet as you could get. Still, she couldn't help herself.

"Brian! Hi! Oh, I am so excited to see you! And Eric too! You guys are both in Hufflepuff! This is going to be fantastic! Did you get the sweets I sent? And the iPod? I hope you liked the music on it, I guess I have a bit of an eclectic taste." She blushed a bit, feeling like she'd spewed twelve too many words. She turned toward the other nearby first years. "I'm Wyn, it's nice to meet you all!"

OOC: Open Scene! ouo
                                                Diamond Wales
                                                Quote:

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

"I do believe you could excel anywhere, my dear
If you simply put your mind to it
Your trust is encouraging, and well-placed, I assure you
I think you'll do quite well in Hufflepuff!"

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:35 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus

Hufflepuff! That sounded like a friendly house. It wasn't Ravenclaw with Cassidy, but Galen rest assured that he would see his friend around for classes or clubs. If nothing else they could study together! He slipped off the stool with a "Thank you," to both the hat and Professor Harlowe and headed for his new table.

"G'evening y'all!" Galen greeted, his hair stopping its change somewhere between a light brown and bright orange. He recognized another kid that had seemed to be nervous as his friend was called up without him. "Hey, we'll be okay, alright?" he'd tried reassuring the dark-haired boy earlier while waiting.-- Now though, they seemed to have been reunited! That was great! "Hey, you and your friend got the same house after all! I'm happy for you!"

Towards the end of the Sorting process, a girl greeted them as Brian and Eric then introduced herself as Wyn. "G'evening Wyn. G'evening Brian and Eric," Galen replied with a friendly smile. "Are you all friends from before?"

setting Hufflepuff Table, Sorting 2053 || with fellow Hufflepuffs
appearance bright sunny orange || wearing messy uniform
status Excited to meet new people!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Welcome back the sunrise,
I'm finally waking up.
And I've been here for far too long,
but I think I've had enough.
Cause I've been praying for a change
for such a long long time.
Take a breath and step outside
and lay the past behind.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:42 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff First Year ♖
Future Activites

User Image
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik was torn, she was excited to be the first Hufflepuff in relations to her siblings, but she didn’t know any of the Hufflepuff. If she had been in Ravenclaw she’d know Finley and Cenek, in Slytherin she’d know Chadwick. Well… she didn’t really know any Gryffindor either. She also wasn’t sure how being a Hufflepuff was going to help her find her brother, Aldrick never had anything nice to say about the Hufflepuff, and Brook hadn’t really either…. Actually… didn’t Chadwick date a girl in Hufflepuff? And had a rival in Hufflepuff? Great, she probably already had two enemies in Hufflepuff.

Dominik usually went out of her way to be nice to others, but already the cliques were forming between her housemates, as the last kid of Hufflepuff was sorted, and finally the last of the first years were sorted (She was suddenly glad that her mom had never had more than twins, what was up with quadruplets?)

She sat at the very end of the table, she could do this, all alone until someone needed a friend, yes that would be a great plan. She could make friends when she tried out for quidditch, or at a club. The great feast was meant for eating and reflecting on where she had been sorted…. She couldn’t make too many friends though, they would ask to come to her house and no one was coming to her house. It was a disaster zone.

As the food appeared she dug in, Dominik couldn’t help if she enjoyed food so much, she didn’t gain weight so what did it matter. At least here she didn’t have her mom telling her to slow down and not eat so much. This would be a good year, she would manage to learn all she could, and she would find her brother, eventually.

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Setting: Sorting feast 2053
Thinking about: We can do this
Wearing: Hufflepuff Robes

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:21 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • The Hat's praise made Mona thrilled; it thought she was refreshing! If it wasn't for the line of people waiting behind her she'd have kissed the Hat but she refrained. Her hair turned bright pink as cheers rose from the yellow-clad table and she immediately headed towards them, grinning brightly. It wasn't Slytherin, but she was still pleased, yellow was a pretty colour and most importantly: she wasn't going to be sleeping in a tower! The fact that they were near the kitchens was nice too so overall, Mona considered the night to be a win.

A few more first years joined her as the Sorting continued and Mona cheered loudly for them as they joined her at the table. Some of them clearly knew each other before (and Mona was a little curious) and one of them was also a metamorphmagus! She'd never seen another metamorphic before, that was so cool!

"It's nice to meet you all too!" she said when one of the girls, Wyn, introduced herself. "My name's Monira, you can call me that or Mona, whichever you want! You're all new to me," she joked, her hair colour changing to her usual orange, brighter than the other metamorph's. Along with the three boys and Wyn, she noticed another girl with strawberry blonde hair sitting quietly. "What are your names?" She directed the question at everyone including the other girl. The more the merrier in Mona's opinion.

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Hufflepuff table tab tab tab WITH fellow first years

OOC xxx

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:18 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Order of the Stick background character
Cooking Club porter || Quidditch fan

Well assured that Wally knew they would be back together again soon, Galen made his way to the Great Hall with Cassidy. He eagerly showed Simon his efforts in sign language over the summer as they made their way towards the Great Hall from another direction. He spotted Monira ahead and tapped her shoulder before looping his arm through hers, joining her on the walk. ”Team Metafecta is back together! How are you all?”

They had to part ways with Cassidy at the Great Hall, but Galen picked a seat towards the center aisle so they could be nearby--plus so he could catch Wally on the way in!

”You ever wonder if aliens came to Hogwarts if they would divide us by House as well? Or if they’d sort us by the color of our robes or...something else?” he asked, sighing the words for “if aliens came”, “school”, “house”, “color and i don’t know” because he didn’t know how to put the rest together.

Of course, all philosophical alien musing was put on hiatus when Professor Harlowe led the first years through. ”That’s him! My brother Wally!” His hair glowed like a small second sun for a moment as he waved excitedly. Thankfully for the eyes of those nearby, it settled into a non-glowing golden color after a moment.

setting Sorting Ceremony 2054 || with Team Metafecta + Hufflepuffs + first years
appearance 4'11", bright blonde hair || wearing uniform, tie just looped there untied
status Wally's sorting! I hope he loves his house as much as I love Hufflepuff!

Cinnabun Gryffie

oyehh

This next part's my favorite part cuz it's time to shine.
Gone and do the 2 step
then cowboy boogie
grab your sweetheart
and spin out with em do the hoedown and git into it
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:40 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

seventh year || Hufflepuff Head Girl || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club head chef
Herbology Club co-captain || Quidditch manager

Last year Weslyn had worried about not having anyone to hang out with at the sorting feast because Yukon wasn’t there anymore, but it had turned out okay! She had sat there doing her regular knitting as they waited for the first years, and chatted with anyone nearby. So this year she figured that would be the same deal.

”That looks to be everyone,” Eden seemed to take the whole working-together-thing with remarkable stride--He wasn’t ignoring her anyways and was actually quite friendly and helpful to the prefect responsibilities-- ”Well if you need us, Callie and I’ll be over here.” He said, finding a spot for him and his girlfriend. Prefect duties with Callie were just as fun as their usual conversations were, and last year getting assigned patrol or together was like getting set up on a little date.

”Okay, thank you!” Wes bid the happy couple adieu and found a spot to squeeze in as she arrived--one of the last to do so-- and brought out her knitting pouch. ”Good evening. How are you doing?” she asked whoever she recognized nearby.

setting Sorting Feast 2054 || with Hufflepuffs
appearance 5'2", petite || wearing glasses + uniform with new and unfamiliar badge
status That wasn't so bad!

Tides will turn
Rest assured
‘Cause seasons pass
A new day dawns
And through the clouds the sun will shine
To guide you home into the light
Let us follow where rivers flow
Let’s see how far we can go
When it feels like you’re out on your own
Hear the voice that’s calling you home

✿❀
~"Anew" by Hollow Coves.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's so warm~

Callie was excited to be back at school. Sure, it wasn't her last year, but it was the final year of several of her friends... not to mention her boyfriend. For now, she would just take it one day at a time, and enjoy this year as she had the other five. When they went and did prefect duties, they were conveniently paired up, which meant they had plenty of time to chat while they worked. Once at the school, she sat beside him at the Hufflepuff table. "I can't believe you're in seventh year. I also can't believe we made it through a whole day with your parents and they didn't connect the dots. I thought once we were at the range they'd notice you being all protective." She offered a small grin, then added, "but I quite appreciated it." Dark eyes twinkled in the candlelight as she looked up at Eden. He was such a wonderful person, and Callie was quite happy the fates decided to entangle their strings way back when he offered an invite to Dueling Club. Fate hadn't led her astray such far...

addaellis

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Galen, other Hufflepuffs
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Watching Kai's Sorting
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is going to be fun!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited

Simon had spent much of the train ride worrying about this year to come. Sure, he'd figured out the schedules and paths at Hogwarts, but now Kai was coming in. Sure, he was able to help his cousin, but he wasn't Reggie. What if he wasn't as good at being reliable and stuff? Reggie just seemed to be naturally good at stuff like that. He looked over when Galen joined in, cheering about the Metafecta. It was the name of the unofficial group of metamorphmagi he'd formed upon realizing the first year was rife with metas. Then Simon got roped in as some sort of leader of the group. Luckily, all the kids were sweethearts.

Galen seemed to be getting pretty good at signing, which made the older boy really proud. There seemed to be a lot of people that were either learning BSL or were interested in the topic. He blinked when Galen questioned about aliens coming to Hogwarts. When he missed words in sign, Simon unconsciously signed them in his stead. He then added his thoughts to the mix. "I'm sure they'd bring about their own method of sorting us, perhaps by age, or even across gender lines." He shrugged, thinking it an interesting question, if nothing else.

When Galen lit up like a lightbulb, he proudly pointed out his brother. Over the past year, Simon had heard how excited Galen was for his brother to join him. It was very nice to see how eager the younger boy was. Simon didn't have any siblings, but he had lots of cousins and friends, so he figured that was a pretty good family dynamic. When Galen had calmed a bit, Simon pointed at one boy in the crowd, waving over at him. "That's my cousin, Kai. He is excited, but worried. I hope he gets a nice house. Maybe with your brother?" He grinned, his hair turning a bright pink. When it shifted, it highlighted the little floofs of pigtails he'd tried to do up in his hair. It was a new style, but he'd secretly liked it when he was trying out new styles. Luckily, being a meta was very handy for trying new styles.

addaellis

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Weslyn
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Time
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I missed the chaos of the Great Hall...

Tzuki was glad to be back at school. The summer had been rather crazy, or at least so by her family's standards. Her dad was (finally) divorcing the Wicked Witch of the Wherever, meaning they were moving house (though AnaSofia wasn't keeping their digs either) so Damian could be closer to work, and closer to his family. It was nice in a way. A fresh, clean start. Though most of the official paperwork and stuff wouldn't be done until well after Tzuki was back at school. Honestly, that was good too, since Tzuki found the courtroom chatter rather droll.

After escaping the train, Tzuki hitched a carriage with Archie and his little brother Flynn. Once they were safely in the castle, They all split up to go to their tables. Flynn walked alongside Tzuki, escorting her to the tables. Sure, she could easily get there, but the younger boy was excitedly telling her about a gift idea he had planned for Archie. After she was sat, he said goodbye and went to sit elsewhere at the table. Now it was time to figure out who he'd sat her beside....

It didn't take long before a sweet voice chimed up, asking how she was doing. The voice sounded familiar..... and Tzuki knew just who had spoken up.... probably. "Weslyn, right? It's nice to talk to you. I'm doing pretty well, how are you? Did you have a fun summer?" She tapped her fingers on the tabletop, mapping out the area before her. It was best to know one's surroundings, after all...

addaellis

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
          Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:33 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • To Mona, the trip to Hogwarts was just as exciting this time as it was last year. She got to the platform late (shocking when the cause was her usually punctual parents) so she didn't have time to find her friends, but the other people in the compartment were nice and she was entertained during the ride. The most disappointing part was realising that she couldn't go on those boats.

It didn't take long to arrive at Hogwarts and Mona tried looking for familiar faces as she made her way towards the Great Hall, but with everyone being so bloody tall, she couldn't see much past shoulders and necks. Her dark green hair reflecting her irritation, she tried jumping a few times to get a better view but that only got her on the receiving end of a few glares and mutters. Ugh, fine. Did she want to try shifting herself taller and risk ruining her clothes?

A tap on her shoulder saved her the trouble and she whirled around to see Galen, Simon and Cassidy. Her hair turned orange and she grinned. "Yes!" she cheered in response, linking her arm with Galen as they continued on towards the Great Hall. When it turned out that there were four metamorphmagi at Hogwarts, they couldn't not hang out and Mona was very pleased. "Summer's been fun!" she said, following Galen's lead and trying to sign her words as well. She practised over the summer and while she was still slow and ha d trouble memorising some signs, she was much better than she was last year and she was just as eager to show Simon. "I saw theatre play and it was fun!"

After losing Cassidy and sitting at the Hufflepuff table, Galen brought up the question of aliens visiting Hogwarts and that sent Mona for a loop. How would they react if they saw a bunch of colour coded students? Simon brought up the point that they might sort students themselves but Mona shook her head. "I don't know, that sounds like a lot of work when we're already sorted for convenience," she said, stumbling over the last sign a bit as it took her a second to remember the right one.

Galen then pointed out his brother and Simon waved at his cousin and Mona couldn't help feeling wistful sigh. Both boys seemed so happy and excited to have a family member and Mona wished she also had someone joining too. Tahani was awesome but what would being and older sister or cousin be like? "You're both so lucky," she sighed, but brightened up quickly. "I'm sure they'll love their houses, even if they're sorted into the demon towers! They've got cool older family here anyway," she grinned. Simon's shifting hair colour drew her eye though and she had to grip the front of her robe where her heart would be. "Simon!! I love that hair style, it looks so cute!!"

• WHEN Fall 2054 tab tab tab WHERE Hufflepuff table tab tab tab WITH Galen and Simon

OOC xxx

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:46 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

seventh year || Hufflepuff Head Girl || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club head chef
Herbology Club co-captain || Quidditch manager

”Yep, just me,” Weslyn replied. She counted where she was on her yarn, and focused back on the conversation, letting years of practice take over. ”Summer was quiet,” she replied softly. ”A good kind of quiet though. This is going to be a tough year and a little quiet is nice. What about you? I feel like we haven’t talked for months! Sorry.”

Weslyn remembered spending more time with Tzuki a few years ago, but the little girl was quite independent--much like Kenny in that regard it seemed-- and their activities had taken them away from each other. Still, Wes thought of Tzuki affectionately. ”You’re a fifth year now, right? How are you feeling about classes?”

Weslyn’s face went suddenly pale, and the steady click of her knitting stopped. She recognized the name that Professor Harlowe just called out. She hadn’t heard it very long, except once at a bookstore with her brothers.

Weslyn took a deep breath, trying to steady a heartbeat that was rising too fast. She stared at the boy that strolled onto the stool. He seemed confident. Had it really been nine years? Weslyn’s heart stopped for a moment when she noticed he was staring in her direction--did he know? Did he recognize her? No. He probably just knew someone in Hufflepuff.

She held her breath as though it was her own sorting. “Slytherin!” She relaxed the slightest, then worried again, then realized Tzuki had replied while she was distracted. ”Sorry, I got distracted. What did you say?”

setting Sorting Feast 2054 || with Hufflepuffs, Tzuki
appearance 5'2", petite || wearing glasses + uniform with new and unfamiliar badge
status Peaceful conversation vs Was that who I thought it was?!

Tides will turn
Rest assured
‘Cause seasons pass
A new day dawns
And through the clouds the sun will shine
To guide you home into the light
Let us follow where rivers flow
Let’s see how far we can go
When it feels like you’re out on your own
Hear the voice that’s calling you home

✿❀
~"Anew" by Hollow Coves.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:52 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Order of the Stick background character
Cooking Club porter || Quidditch fan

Mona mentioned seeing a play over the summer. ”That’s right, you were in the Drama club! Are you planning on joining again? What was the play this summer about?” Galen asked, glad their group was back together. He’d spent most of his summer hoarding his time with his family, and the few letters between them had been...well Vera had said they’d be lucky if anyone could read his handwriting to respond.

Simon guessed that aliens would bring their own method of sorting, such as by age or gender, but Mona thought that it sounded like a lot of work if they were already pre-sorted. He considered both positions thoughtfully before adding ”What if alien colors aren’t the same as human colors? And they sort us according to the colors they see instead of ours? Like shrimp! I heard shrimp can see colors humans can’t! Hey, what if metas could turn into shrimp colors but couldn’t see them?”

Both boys glowed were excited about their family being at Hogwarts now! He agreed it would be cool if they could be in the same house, but after a little bit, Kai was sorted into Ravenclaw and then Wally into Slytherin. “Ah, oh well. we at least show them around together so they can be friends!” he stood up to wave to Wally really quick, hair waving out like a curly mane for a moment before he settled back down. He knew he’d be able to see Wally soon when they walked downstairs for the Hufflepuff and Slytherin dorms.

Galen turned to Mona when she sighed, saying they were lucky to have younger brothers. He patted her arm comfortingly. ”They’ve also got a great older teammate to look to!” he said, indicating Mona herself. ”You know, as part of Team Metafecta, you can consider them your little teammates too!

Mona gasped at Simon’s fluffy pigtails, which made Galen grin. ”It is cute!” He tried to mimic the style as well, only to end with two long strands that stuck up like antennae.

setting Sorting Ceremony 2054 || with Team Metafecta + Hufflepuffs + first years
appearance 4'11", bright blonde hair glowing, in a mane, spiked into antennae || wearing uniform, tie just looped there untied
status Wally's sorting!

oyehh

This next part's my favorite part cuz it's time to shine.
Gone and do the 2 step
then cowboy boogie
grab your sweetheart
and spin out with em do the hoedown and git into it
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❋ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
            xxx❋ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hufflepuff House
            xxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorted!
            xxxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hufflepuff!!

As the hat finished speaking in Nora's mind her eyes shot open and she tried hard to suppress a giggle. Hufflepuff! She was sure she would have been happy (relatively anyway) to be put into any of the other houses, but Hufflepuff was always what she'd really wanted and had been banking on. Though honestly it probably wasn't a surprise to anyone where she was sorted. Nora laughed to herself quietly, hoping no one else could hear.

She practically leapt off the stool and down the few steps before making her way to the Hufflepuff table. She was still sort of nervous, but now she was also filled to the brim was excitement. She slipped onto one of the benches on the side of the table and looked around, her eyes darting in every direction, trying to take it all in. There were so many people, new classmates, new people to meet, new faces to memorize...but that excited her more than anything. Sure, she could be shy at times, but in general, she loved people. She just hoped they liked her back and that she'd make friends soon.

{{OoC: open for interaction}}
          null

I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
          Tᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀɪʟ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I sᴇᴇ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Wʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

SherbertLemondrop

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:12 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Jun wasn't displeased by his house, it didn't surprise him although he wasn't looking forward to hearing what his family thought of it. It seemed like a nice house and yellow wasn't a bad colour. It was the Hat's words that echoed in his head as headed towards the cheering table and sat down in an empty seat.

It didn't seem fair that the Hat had to spend so much time alone, it seemed really nice and it wasn't like Hogwarts could be Hogwarts without it. Maybe he could visit it sometime? It wasn't like Jun got the chance to ask the it all the questions he had. Looking up at the staff table, the headmaster didn't look mean. He'd have to see later.

There wasn't anything that Jun could do right now since food hadn't appeared yet and there was no way Jun was going to try to start a conversation with a bunch of older students who already had their friend groups set. He dropped his head onto the table and sighed before turning to watch the sorting.

• WHEN Fall 2054 tab tab tab WHERE Hufflepuff table tab tab tab WITH other Hufflepuffs

OOC open for interaction!

username

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas