Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that the daggers fit him because they were quick and lightweight focused on stealth and speed. Looking to Tony when the man recommended people on the team to practice with. "I shall ask then if they are available soon then." Loki smiled as Tony took his hand. "I can see how with as relaxed as I have been while I have been here. Asgard had your weapons many centuries ago, there are still some advanced forms of such things but they are used for defense. Projectile weapons were easy enough to be blocked and it was decided more honor came from the skill of combat." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Loki, fingers never stopping their movements over the god's hands. "Really?" He asked when informed that Asgard had figured out guns a long time ago. He was impressed for a moment until he was informed they'd pretty much stopped using them, and he gave a snort at the reason why. "If they found it so simple, they weren't using them right....I'd like to see them try and block some of the things I've come up with through the years." He mumbled. "And what is with the obsession with honor? For a place that seems to be at war so much, you'd think fast and easy kills would be the thing in demand...." He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:46 pm
MDaylus

"Of course." Loki assured when the man questioned him about Asgard having guns. "Magic Tony, magic can prevent a bullet or other weapons from hitting others." Loki reminded. "You have created more unique weapons so one might have trouble defending against them but I am willing to test them for you." Loki stated. "As for honor, it is more about seeing the others skill in combat. There is little gauging of your enemy with guns." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at Loki’s reassurance that Asgard did have guns. Making a face at the idea of magic affecting the decision process, he could think of a few things that could be used to hamper guns from what little he had learned thus far, but he could also think of simple ways around that too. “I’m not shooting anything at you or even in your general direction.’ He said lightly. Not that he didn’t believe in Loki’s abilities, but he believed in his own work. “Being skilled with guns and such can be proof of skill. I mean Clint’s only virtue is marksmanship, not just with a bow….Don’t tell him I said that.” Tony pointed out. Sighing, he shook his head. “I don’t think I will never understand Asgard.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that he wasn't going to shoot anything at him. He had expected that response when he offered so it didn't bother him at all to get turned down. "Clint is far better with a bow which requires more skill than he is with a bow, however this is Midgard not Asgard. Different cultures Tony make different decisions." Loki reminded. He would not dream of telling Clint of Tony's words but he knew Tony knew that. "I have never understood Asgard either."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just let the subject drop. He knew Loki was right. Cultures could make all the difference, but that wasn’t something Tony was versed in, nor did he have much interest. He just liked seeing the technological and scientific innovations of different groups, beyond that he could care less for the most part. Chuckling at Loki’s admittance of not understanding Asgard, he nodded. “Perhaps you should have just been born on Earth.” He joked, before looking at his lover thoughtfully. “We should plan a trip to Jotunheim eventually….” He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony chuckled at his statement of not understanding Asgard. He didn't understand different things about Asgard but it didn't matter. "Perhaps but I would have been dead centuries long ago and much different person." Loki stated. Hearing they should plan a trip to Jotunhiem he nodded but his heart wasn't in it. While he had come to accept his Jotun form he still was unsure about the realm he had tried to destroy in a fit of rage. That and he wondered how quickly they would know he was carrying a child. "Perhaps after all the holidays you wish to show me." Loki compromised. He knew that would give him a few months at the very least to work up the nerve to tell Tony.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki nod and saw how little Loki liked the idea. “Of course….we can’t have you missing anything.” He said lightly. As he spoke, Mischief made her way back onto Tony’s chest, sitting directly on his reactor and looking at both of them silently. “I know you don’t like the idea babe, but I think you’ll benefit from it….I’m sure it will answer a lot of questions….and it is part of your history. Your brothers seem nice enough as well, probably more so when the three of you aren’t all tensed up because of mating stuff.” He continued, absently petting the kitten. “And I just have this feeling in my gut that you need to go, need to at least try to see Jotunheim….I don’t know why.” He frowned, turning his gaze on the kitten, arching a brow when he finally noticed where she was sitting.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony agreed that he couldn't have him missing anything. He laughed when Mischief crawled back onto Tony's chest and settled herself. He frowned slightly when Tony said that he thought he would benefit from going to Jotunhiem. "It is where I was born I do not think that qualifies as being part of my history. Besides it is not my brothers that I worry about disagreeing with my appearance on Jotunhiem." Loki sighed. He could appreciate that Tony had a feeling that he needed to go there and he might just. It was hard to get past the fact that he might get killed or get Tony killed and that was not something he wanted to do. "I shall see about it when I next speak with my mother I will ask her to send a message to my brothers."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I would normally agree with you, but you’re half Jotun…..that has affected you in many ways. If it was half human or something, I don’t think it would be as important.” He said slowly. Loki’s health and ability to bear children had all played defining roles in his life, changed it. Nodding at Loki’s words, he smiled slightly. “I really don’t think it will be as bad as you think. Your brothers seemed decent and they’re in charge….and of Laufey was as crazy as they say, I think Jotunheim will be a little more forgiving of any brash decisions you made.” He said softly. Poking Mischief and making her roll onto her back, he began to play with her. “Just think about it babe.” He smiled gently. He could understand if Loki never wanted to go there, but Tony had to voice his opinion.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued frowning when the man said that he would normally agree with him but because he was half Jotun that had affected him. "Humans are quite important." Loki argued. He gave a humph when the man said he didn't think it would be as bad as he thought it would be. "I will think about it." he promised. "Now we have sheets to find today."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at Loki’s words. “No we aren’t, or at least we haven’t been until recently. Our little planet could implode in on itself and it wouldn’t have affected anyone.” He said lightly. Smiling when Loki reminded him of the sheets, Tony caught one of Mischief’s paws and held it gently until she wrestled it away and bounced off him to escape. “That we do.” He said, slowly pushing himself up onto an elbow. Looking at Loki, he smirked and quickly moved to kiss him, covering the god’s body with his own for a moment. “We get to do something supremely couple-like today.” He grinned as he pulled away, nuzzling Loki gently and kissing his mark softly before moving to get up finally.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki glared when Tony said that Midgardians weren't/ hadn't been important until recently. "You are wrong in that case. The balance would be upset if your realm suddenly ceased to exist. Never the less I have found Midgard to important or did you forget that I spent a lot of my time here as a child." Loki questioned. Watching Mischief bound away he looked back in time for Tony to cover his body with his own. Smiling into the kiss he gave a soft keen as the man kissed his mark before moving. "I do not understand have we not been doing things Midgardian couples do?" Loki asked sitting up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s argument. He didn’t know enough of the relations across the universe to be able to make a good argument, and he understood Loki had a soft spot for Earth and for humans, a fact Tony would forever be grateful for or this relationship may never have happened, but he really doubted humans were all that impressive. Standing and stretching, Tony glanced at Loki. “We have, but this is rather domestic, more of what couples do when they are engaged or married.” He smiled. He knew they were beyond the mindset of just dating, and they were eternally tied to each other in a few ways now, but this still amused him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved to the edge of the bed as he watched Tony stand and stretch. "Domestic, what we have been doing this past month has not been domestic enough? We have been planning a household Tony, I think that qualifies as domestic." Loki stated with a slight smirk. "Besides we are mates, I do not know what that means in comparison to engaged or married individuals but I would assume it is closer to marriage since we are tied so tightly." Loki continued.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games