Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:26 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Beach | Company : Promullar | Mood : Content | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : [[Is him speaking Russian]]

"Let me be your woman. Woman, woman, woman. I can be your woman. Woman, woman, woman. Let me be your woman. Woman, woman, woman. I can be your woman. Woman, woman, woman." The redhead sings under his breath as he sticks his toe into the sand and does a little shimmy of his hips just because. Shortly after, Promullar starts playing the song as Prom tries to sing along, kicking up sand as he gets closer to the water. When he woke up today, he decided he wanted to go to the beach. At the beach there was a little more silence around him. While he enjoys being smothered in tech at all times these days, sometimes he likes to have a little quiet in his head. So he got on his swimming clothes, grabbed a towel and his phone friend before promptly dipping out.

His little Doja Cat concert gets interrupted eventually when his phone starts to ring in the plastic waterproof case he has it in. The cellular device sends the data over to him, a face popping up on his glasses as he pauses his trek to the water. With a grin, he sits down and answers the call. [["I am pretty sure I didn't order a sexy Russian this morning, but I am certainly not complaining."]] He sits there for about 30 more minutes, chatting with Vladimir and even showing his view of the beach that he can spy through his glasses. They talk about their jobs; how they are adjusting to their new livings and what their plans are for the day. When they get off the call, he is humming again; wandering along the line of the waves washing in.

He journey seems to be cut a little short as he nearly trips over a hole that his foot got caught on. "What in the Vlad's pebis is going on over here?" He shakes the sand off his foot and returns to a standing position, dusting off his knees and hands from catching his fall. Who the hell is digging holes out here?! He is pretty sure this isn't just some kind of natural thing when he can see the vestiges of little fingers dragging in the sand. "Where the hell is this kid digging to?"

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Today was a very important occasion for Desi; it was Digging Day -- or so he liked to declare. At least twice a week, Nico would take her son around the park or the beach to dig around for more "buried treasure". Most of the time it was nothing more than old coins or rusted bottle caps and seashells, but this time things were a bit different. He had a whole metal detector! Since he was behaving pretty good and got decent grades in school, Nico finally coughed up the money to order one online. It wasn't anything too fancy or crazy. It was something simple that he could fiddle around with and have fun. Desi was ready to find all of the buried treasure. "I'll find something SUPER DUPER COOL this time! I know it!"

With her son in plain view, Nico took a quick little detour to get snacks from any vendors that were selling. Desi was a pretty responsible kid. He knew not to talk to strangers for too long and to scream curse words for attention if someone tried to grab him. Periodically she would glance over to see her boy digging around in the sand like the gopher boy he was. However, he was a bit over-excited with the new gear that he was digging... too many holes, and these ones were pretty deep too. Already she saw a few people tripping on them. "Oh boy... Yo, Desi! ...Desi?"

Of course the damned metal detector came with a headset so that he could hear the beeping loud and clear without distractions. The 7 year old couldn't even hear his own mom calling out to him. Snickering and rolling her eyes, Nico hurried over, making sure not to trip over his many hand dug pits. Before the kid could get to digging another hole, Nico swiped the headset off of his noggin. "Kiddo, you got a little hole-happy. You need to fill them back up before anymore people trip." She advised, gesturing to the people who were actively trying to avoid the shore with its plethora of sandy pot holes. "Oh... Oops~"

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellow || Focusedxxx COMPANY: Desi xxx OUTFIT: Comfy Cardigan | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:32 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Beach | Company : Promullar, some kid and Nico? | Mood : Surprised | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

It doesn't take the man long to find out what is going on. All he had to do was look up and around before something stuck out to him. Like a beacon, something is calling to him. So he follows it, lets the voice in his head lead him to a metal detector in the hands of a kid. That explains just about everything. The said detector is going haywire now, beeping loudly and excitedly as he walks up. "So you are the one tripping people." Just to appease the detector a little bit, he crouches down and touches the bottom of it lightly, fingers brushing against the metal to quiet the sound and make the device calm down. Sometimes when he approached something that's never been around him, they can get overly excitable and end up breaking themselves from an overload. He gets them being gleeful to have a voice for once, but they didn't need to go that far.

When that is done, the redhead stands up again. He was going to speak again, tease the kid and his mom a little maybe. Because that is just what he is good at. Yet when he actually lays his eyes on the mother, he suddenly stops. His eyes widen behind his shades and his body straightens in recognition. Surely he wasn't mistaken about who is standing before him... "Nico?" He hasn't seen this face in a very very long time now. Clearly enough time for her to go off and have a kid. What a small world for them to end up in the same place again.

He was going to say more again, but a person tripping on another hole right in front of them kind of ruined the thought. So he instead helps the guy up and dusts him off while he tries to think about what to say. Nico and him had hung out, but when Prom was going through some s**t when Vlad found him, he barely even registered that she had disappeared. So much happened in such a short time that he had to admit he never really gave her disappearance a second thought. A lot of people were dropping off like flies at the academy. People deciding to leave before s**t got too real and crazy. After the guy who tripped walks away, he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. He isn't even sure if she remembers him! He hasn't changed in appearance at all, sure, but it was such a brief time that they knew each other and she clearly has had her hands very full. "Sorry, you probably don't even remember me."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Before the duo could patch up the sandy potholes left by Desi, a particular voice caught their attention. For the child, it was no more than just a stranger. It was odd for him to be touching his metal detector... but he chose to ignore it for now since he didn't swipe it from him. However to Nico, it was an old friend who she hadn't even seen or spoken to in a very long time. Man, this world was pretty damn small! "Well, well ,well~ If it isn't Prometheus Prime! I couldn't forget that bright a** red hair even if I tried." She teased in her usual Nico fashion with a smirk spread across her face. Yeah, she might've been a mom now, but she was still the same ol' Nico at heart.

Looking between the two adults, Desi raised a brow in confusion. He studied the two of them a bit longer before just blurting out, "You've got friends, mom?" Children... they were just blunt little creatures, huh? Who could blame him, though? If she wasn't hanging out with him, she was usually at work and she never mentioned any friends. She didn't even have company come around except Ronin a few times. Desi was just about to say another blunt statement when yet ANOTHER person was caught tripping from another hole. Were people just not watching their step anymore?!

"Alright, gopher boy! Let's fix up those holes before someone breaks an ankle. Cuz if they do, we're runnin! Mama doesn't want to pay to fix someone." Stripping made her decent money, but she wasn't going to waste those funds on people who couldn't watch where they were going. It took a little while for all the hand dug holes to finally be filled, but the task was finished. Turning her attention back to her old highschool friend, Nico gave Prom a curious look. "So whatcha doing here in Soleil? Heh, I thought a techy kid like you would be off doing bigger and better things."

MOOD: Mellow || Focusedxxx COMPANY: Desi xxx OUTFIT: Comfy Cardigan | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:29 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Beach | Company : Promullar, some kid and Nico? | Mood : Awkward | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

"Fair enough." He says after laughing, offering the woman a grin as he puts his hands on his hips. It was strange to see a person you knew so long ago grown up, especially when you are old enough to be their grandpa at this point. But it was also nice to see another face from his academy days. They were fun times that he enjoyed and wouldn't ever forget.

"Mom? Wow, Nico Hayashida a mom now." He raises his brows at her with an amused glint. You can already tell by his expression the minute he heard the kid say "mom" he was going to say something like a smart a**. "Has he taken after you?" Referring to the craziness him and Nico had always gotten up to in the academy. How much they tormented the teachers and other students with pranks and stupidity just because. The good ole days when he was trying to live the adolescence he was never allowed. He never got a childhood, never had his good ole teenagers. Instead he was running for his life and getting the s**t beat out of him for most of it.

Instead of standing around, the redhead helps with refilling the holes, sliding sand into several with his feet before he eventually returns to Nico and what is apparently her kid. It is crazy to think about how she is a full a** adult now. Time is going way too damn fast these days. "Yasuhiro is here actually. Him, Han and Hwan moved here and Yasu asked if I wanted to travel with them, we kind of got pretty close and traveled together for awhile. Yasu finally nailed Han down and put a ring on it though." Oh the days when their love was just blooming and Yasu wasn't a total weirdo yet. "Oh uh...about that..." How does one explain that you are actually a lot older than you look and that the school life was a coverup to hide from not only your criminal ex but also your merc team looking for you? "I am like 4 times your age. I was only at the academy to hide out from some people for awhile. I had graduated the equivalent of high school in Russia when I was like...around your kid's age."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Once the holes were filled back up, Desi was off to dig some more! Of course, this time he wouldn't leave the holes behind. Nico made sure to tell him that beforehand. Watching as the seven year old ran off, Prom's question about him taking after her brought out a little chuckle. "Heh, I guess I got lucky because the kid's a goodie-two-shoes. He actually scolded me when I swiped him a plushie he wanted at Beach-a-palooza." Just thinking about how much trouble her and Prom used to get into back at the academy made a smirk pop up. Man, the amount of detentions those two would get. Although, it did make her wonder... Would she have been a goodie-two-shoes if she wasn't dealt a shitty hand for her childhood? A father who wasn't an ex-Yakuza turned to an abusive alcoholic, and a mother who didn't give up so soon? Who knows. At this point in life, it was too late to really wonder on the "what ifs". So long as she did right for her baby boy, that's all that mattered.

As their conversation continued, Nico was surprised that more peeps from their highschool were here in the city, too. "Man, I bet their wedding was nice. Heh, they're probably the most healthy relationship I've ever seen. Good for them, though~" It was a bit of a shock to see how much time really flew by. It almost felt like yesterday that they were all just teens trying to figure s**t out. Hell, Nico still was figuring things out, but at least life seemed a bit easier and simpler now. She was just about to make a joking comment about how old they were until Prom dropped the bomb on himself. FOUR TIMES HER AGE??? She didn't really know how to process it. For a good moment, Nico stared at him with a few delayed blinks. "Well... Should I be calling you "Oji-chan" then?" The woman teased as she gave his face a closer inspection and a few pokes to the cheeks. "Man, if you're already so old I wonder if you'll still look young as a ghost? Just an FYI I see them, so if you do somehow kick the bucket, I'll still be able to see and annoy ya~"

tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Beach | Company : Promullar, some kid and Nico! | Mood : Excited | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He can't help but stick out a tongue when she calls her kid a goody-two-shoes. There was nothing more boring to him than someone that likes following stupid rules. Who was going to miss that stuffed animal anyways? She probably wouldn't have been the first person to go swiping one when no one was looking. "I guess that is good news for you. Less trouble you have to deal with." He couldn't honestly see her wanting to choke her kid out if they ended up a clone of her. Wild ought to be her middle name from what he had seen in the past.

"Not married just yet. Just engaged. Yasu wanted to immediately tie the knot, but I am pretty sure he is only waiting because Han wants a pretty wedding and not something randomly thrown together in haste." He has to agree on the healthy front though. Despite how weird Yasu is, he does make sure to provide for his lover and keep a stable relationship. Their relationship is like a guideline he tries to follow with even his friendships. An equal exchange of caring about the other person and letting them know you are there, even when you aren't physically.

He grimaces at the title, not exactly seeing himself as an old geezer who gets wrinkly and forgets everything. "Ewww, I am too youthful to be called a grandpa, and I lack the lush lawn so I can promptly tell children to get off it." The pokes to his cheeks have him snorting, but he doesn't seem to mind the invasion of his space. He personally doesn't really know the meaning of that word with most of the people he knows. So he gets it. "I wish as a ghost, I look like I feel. An old a** computer with too much information."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:36 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ①sт

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:42 am
User ImageJoules Caverilli Arasai

The wind carried along Larry report interfere with Joule's try to teleport home.he kept getting kick back to the sand beach with his fur black coat on and black iron boots. He pull up his hood on his coat and start to walk further up to a cave. He hid himself inside and telekinesis to his sister .

"Rei ,I am still research a cure but how is mothe"

An hollow voice erupt in the cave is short" she try to manage but father rant all long about you need to find zasaad.so he can save our people. You must know your the light of the kingdom.you can bring peace with you message."

"I know that but father won t let me speak. I will not have another endless war."

The cave rattle a little bit as the little voice become hard to understand." Kaneo kalik find temp medicine for the castoipje ...to soothe worries at home. Report home soon . Father already sent his demons to track you down. "" After that the cave became silent and Joules sit there still thinking.

Ashtail_Foxclaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:18 am
User Image

tab tab ooc: He's playing a song called "Home Sweet Home" but will take requests if someone wants to sit and chat with a stranger!
            tab tab shape: Human
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers (human form) and Aaron's jacket
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 1st of December - morning

Previous night was spent underneath a dumpster in his feline form, the near fight having overloaded him on his social meter and he just kind of withdrew to do his own things. It was getting really chilly though, and even with his past and being a fur-ball, his little toes still felt cold. Jean went through a dumpster or two in the early hours after he woke up, the sun barely kissing the horizon, to scrounge up a little bit of grub while he just dealt with his own emotions. Borrowing a guitar, somewhere undisclosed, Jean tracked his way to the beach in his human form and as the sun rose up, he sat down on the frosty sand to play for the world.

Music had always been his medicine when his mood swung too far into the negative and it felt almost like it had been years since he last touched the strings of an instrument. The top of his ears, his nose, his cheeks, and his fingers were all red from the low temperature and whenever he let out a breath it fogged up the air in front of him. His brother’s scent was almost completely gone from the jacket he had also conveniently borrowed but never returned, and it made him feel a little more lonesome than he would’ve liked. He knew what this time of year entailed and wondered if he’d ever spent holidays with his family again or if Aaron had any intention of going home. Jean had at least called home not too long ago to let them know he was still alive and there was no reason to worry, but right this instance he missed the warmth of a real home just a little bit.

Still, the streets were his home and he intended to stay there till the end of his days - besides, what was a little cold weather anyway to a cat?

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:22 am

As Joule's still think,he heard music coming from outside and head out there to check out. He looks up and saw a boy play in the sands. He go over there quite and takes deep breath. He sits besides the Boy and listen to the melody of the guitar. He at peace and he said calming " I used to sit and play with commonor kids in the court. We used to find all types of scrap to make music.. I skip out on lessons and meeting because adult in my life sucks. "

He then grabs a pinch of sand and used his magic to turn the sands to a ball. He sat next to the boy and leave for him. He hope that he understands him well enough. " I am sorry if I upset you,I seem bit aloof. I have all knowledge of everything but not with human emotional system. I don't perieve anyone lower than me. That's my father who is a king se everything under him."

Ashtail_Foxclaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:01 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Another day, another dollar! Even after a pretty decent blind date the day before, money was calling Seri's name. "I'm feeling like the beach today~ The half siren thought as she made her little journey from her home to the sandy shores. When Seri wasn't pick-pocketing, the bird was performing. Sometimes she did both in one day, but since her ankle was still a little messed up from ice skating, she couldn't really prep herself for a speedy getaway if she had got caught swiping. It was better to play it safe until she fully healed. Besides, if she did anything risky with her ankle, Marcy would chew her out for sure!

As she finally reached the beach, Seri had her musical things set up and prepped for a small performance. A little playlist came up in her mind for songs she'd randomly play. However, for a price, she would do requests if anyone for the audience if need be. Until then, she just started playing the first song that came to mind as a small warm up. There weren't many people so she figured she could warm up her pipes before the beach piled up with more peeps.

In the midst of her warm up, the warming melody from a nearby guitar grabbed the siren's attention. Amber eyes scanned the area for the music until she saw two men sitting a little away from where she was. Welp, since there still wasn't many people at the beach, the curious bird left her station and skipped her way over to the duo. "Well isn't that a happy little guitar!~ Ever thought about playing for money?" Seri started as she slipped her cold hands into the deep pockets of her coat. Wait... She hadn't properly introduced herself, did she? It was time to remedy that! "Oh! I'm Seri, by the way. Sorry for barging in on you two. I just couldn't help but follow where that strumming was coming from."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════
MOOD: Amusedxxx COMPANY: Strangersxxx OUTFIT: Cozy for Winterxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:40 am
User Image

tab tab ooc: He's playing a song called "Home Sweet Home" but will take requests if someone wants to sit and chat with a stranger!
            tab tab shape: Human
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers (human form) and Aaron's jacket
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 1st of December - morning

While Jean had not expected a peaceful quiet day, nor was he wanting it, he hadn't imagined in his wildest dreams he'd bump into this guy ever again. The moment Jean noticed Joules and who the man was, he stopped playing, his hand clenching around the neck of the guitar while he fought the urge to use it as a weapon. Jean's ears tugged down close against his skull, a scowl on his face as he began playing again, doing his best to ignore the man. Also, did this guy just call Jean a commoner in some backwards way or was he trying to find common ground with him? Jean couldn't imagine they had even the least bit in common, down to the beating of hearts or need to breathe.

"Wuaw, you played with commoners. How very kind of you." Jean retorted in a sarcastic annoyed tone, trying to focus on the strings he was plucking to play a melody. Jean did look to his side towards the guy, still scowling, as he put down the ball of sand and apologised. Again the guitar halted, Jean suspiciously eyeing the other before returning to the playing. "Whatever, I don't care about you or your dad."

The urge to smack someone with the guitar rose again, but the boots of a woman entered his field of vision, causing Jean to tear his eyes off the instrument again and then give the lady the once over... twice. There wasn't much to deduct from all that winter wear she had on, but he was quite sure she was pretty underneath it all.

"I'm Sean, spelled with a J. But you can call me Jeen too, either works." Jean said then, the tone of his voice a little softer but still retaining some of the irritation he had from not knowing what Joules wanted from him. t this, Jean's cat-ears did perk up from their more hostile position, twitching and turning to listen to their surroundings. Having another person around did help ease the tension he felt and to contain his urge to smack someone.

"I play for myself mostly. But if you feel like paying, I'm sure a kiss would keep me warm for the rest of the day." Jean did give her a bit of a smirk at this, turning his cheek towards her, and lifting up a finger to tap it.

Cho-Cho Twain

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:48 am

"woah Don get attitude about it.i just came over to compliment your guitar playing and make peace with you.." he said as he scoot away from jean " is that how you treat people who give you nice compliment especially.in front of beauty"
.he wink at seri as the lady came and introduce herself,he was much oblidge to do the same thing
. He get up and offer the lady his spot. " Nice to meet you seri,I am Joules Caverilli .. please have my spot. "

He stands as he stretches ,he throw off hai dazzle charm to the girl.

Ashtail_Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:06 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤④
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games