Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:03 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
VanessaXross
Six more Harley Quinn's then fit into the elevator.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.https://imgur.com/a/e8vW7e6 [/img]

Nura sits up on Laelia's back and looks over her shoulder.
"Which one of you cosmic powered children is making all the s***** clowns appear?" Nura looks at Aidar. "I steal some crates and we have a big fight but this is okay?!"

Aidar gives a sigh-like growl as his tail slaps the floor once and then he turns to Ragnarok.
"So, me lady..."
He says.
"Be we goin up, or doon?"

Nura sits back down on Laelia's back, a little pissed about Adair ignoring him. Laelia notices this and jabs Adar in the side with one of her legs. "Captain I do believe Master was addressing you....." She says as she stares at Adair with a strange compelling commanding presence.

Nura stands up on Laelia's back. "You know what fellow dark hunters, I need to do something and it can't wait. He hops in midair as a portal opens up beneath him swallowing him whole as he falls into it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
VanessaXross
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.https://imgur.com/a/e8vW7e6 [/img]

"Which one of you cosmic powered children is making all the s***** clowns appear?" Nura looks at Aidar. "I steal some crates and we have a big fight but this is okay?!"

Aidar gives a sigh-like growl as his tail slaps the floor once and then he turns to Ragnarok.
"So, me lady..."
He says.

I turn and look towards the buttons on the side of the wall, my eyes glow a bright yellow and I walk forward phasing through the crown and push the 3 button. I then press another button and the doors slowly close.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:24 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
VanessaXross

"So, me lady..."
He says.

I turn and look towards the buttons on the side of the wall, my eyes glow a bright yellow and I walk forward phasing through the crown and push the 3 button. I then press another button and the doors slowly close.

As the elevator begins to slowly descend, Erinys looks around at all these weird cartoon and CGI harlequin women.
"What's with all these harlequins?"
He asks, walking over to the the least real looking harlequin. (The batman)
"They look strange..."
With those words, his sniffs the girl, still holding his father on his shoulder with his right hand. Not detecting any real blood in her, he then causes the claws on his left hand to grow long and with a single swipe, slashes the harlequin in the throat, nearly decapitating her, to see what will happen.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:02 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
VanessaXross

"So, me lady..."
He says.

As the elevator begins to slowly descend, Erinys looks around at all these weird cartoon and CGI harlequin women.
"They look strange..."
With those words, his sniffs the girl, still holding his father on his shoulder with his right hand. Not detecting any real blood in her, he then causes the claws on his left hand to grow long and with a single swipe, slashes the harlequin in the throat, nearly decapitating her, to see what will happen.

Laelia looks back from Nura disappearing into one of his portals to see Erinys rearing back to slice the throat of one of the harlequin girls. She instinctively rears up shooting sticky nanite infused spider silk at Erinys and his father, attempting to save the girl but failing.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:41 am
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
VanessaXross

"So, me lady..."
He says.

"They look strange..."

Laelia looks back from Nura disappearing into one of his portals to see Erinys rearing back to slice the throat of one of the harlequin girls. She instinctively rears up shooting sticky nanite infused spider silk at Erinys and his father, attempting to save the girl but failing.

Erinys instinctively turns his head to look at Laila and flares with hellfire what burns the web on contact, destroying nearly all of it, except for a sticky glob that splatters all over his eyes, provoking a quick high pitch yelp as it blinds him. His long green locks then turn into snakes and wave a bout in bewilderment, for a moment, before all focusing their sight on the web on Erinys's face.
"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:33 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"So, me lady..."
He says.

"They look strange..."

Erinys instinctively turns his head to look at Laila and flares with hellfire what burns the web on contact, destroying nearly all of it, except for a sticky glob that splatters all over his eyes, provoking a quick high pitch yelp as it blinds him. His long green locks then turn into snakes and wave a bout in bewilderment, for a moment, before all focusing their sight on the web on Erinys's face.
"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

"Wha the!?..."
Aileen gasps, looking back just in time to see the spectacle.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:34 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"So, me lady..."
He says.

"They look strange..."

Erinys instinctively turns his head to look at Laeila and flares with hellfire what burns the web on contact, destroying nearly all of it, except for a sticky glob that splatters all over his eyes, provoking a quick high pitch yelp as it blinds him. His long green locks then turn into snakes and wave a bout in bewilderment, for a moment, before all focusing their sight on the web on Erinys's face.
"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

"Oh s**t! oh s**t! I didn't mean to it just sort of happened." Laelia holds out her hand as a transparent screen appears in front of it, She hesitates for a moment as she looks at the slaughtered shell detecting nothing but false life within it. She shakes her head and then presses the button on the screen to stop the nanites from injecting neurotoxin but nothing happens she looks at the screen for a moment drags and drops a few things and presses a few more buttons.
"I'm really sorry it honestly was an accident. But umm... Looks like my nanites got damaged." Laelia says as she walks over to him, she gently places her hand under his chin pulling him closer to her face almost as if she was going to kiss him. "Hmm looks like the fire fused some of them" she holds out one of her finger and places it between his eyes as bright blue circuits can be seen underneath her skin glowing, the glowing circuits spread out to the glob of web dissolving it away into nothing. "There that's better." She says as her eyes focussing on one of the snakes staring at her. "I didn't know you could do this." Laelia pet's the head of one of the snakes. She lets go of his chin and moves away from him. "So... because of your physiology you're going to be a little groggy for a little while but that's better than being out for a week...... Ha..ha..ha.. sweatdrop " Laelia reaches into one of her pouches along her waist and pulls out a quick inject syringe with glowing green liquid in it. "Here this will help with your eye's." She says holding it out to him smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"So, me lady..."
He says.

"They look strange..."

Erinys instinctively turns his head to look at Laeila and flares with hellfire what burns the web on contact, destroying nearly all of it, except for a sticky glob that splatters all over his eyes, provoking a quick high pitch yelp as it blinds him. His long green locks then turn into snakes and wave a bout in bewilderment, for a moment, before all focusing their sight on the web on Erinys's face.
"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

"Oh s**t! oh s**t! I didn't mean to it just sort of happened." Laelia holds out her hand as a transparent screen appears in front of it, She hesitates for a moment as she looks at the slaughtered shell detecting nothing but false life within it. She shakes her head and then presses the button on the screen to stop the nanites from injecting neurotoxin but nothing happens she looks at the screen for a moment drags and drops a few things and presses a few more buttons.
"I'm really sorry it honestly was an accident. But umm... Looks like my nanites got damaged." Laelia says as she walks over to him, she gently places her hand under his chin pulling him closer to her face almost as if she was going to kiss him. "Hmm looks like the fire fused some of them" she holds out one of her finger and places it between his eyes as bright blue circuits can be seen underneath her skin glowing, the glowing circuits spread out to the glob of web dissolving it away into nothing. "There that's better." She says as her eyes focussing on one of the snakes staring at her. "I didn't know you could do this." Laelia pet's the head of one of the snakes. She lets go of his chin and moves away from him. "So... because of your physiology you're going to be a little groggy for a little while but that's better than being out for a week...... Ha..ha..ha.. sweatdrop " Laelia reaches into one of her pouches along her waist and pulls out a quick inject syringe with glowing green liquid in it. "Here this will help with your eye's." She says holding it out to him smiling.

Luminova is standing against the back wall by the south corner, but not quite in it, where she had gone back to watching here animated book of Grimm's Fairytales, when she begins to hear the ruckus and looks up from her book.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:51 pm
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"They look strange..."

"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

Luminova is standing against the back wall by the south corner, but not quite in it, where she had gone back to watching here animated book of Grimm's Fairytales, when she begins to hear the ruckus and looks up from her book.

Cornelius is leaning back in the corner next to Luminova, watching her book, with her, when he suddenly hears something that draws his attention. He does not know what has really happened, but his keen ears and training tells him that something has been brutally slashed and that Erinys is at the source. Shifting his helmet to the other hand, the Shadow Knight quickly turns toward the commotion and raises his left hand with it pulled back, palm forward, and holding a sphere of darkness, ready for a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:44 pm
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"So, me lady..."
He says.

"They look strange..."

"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

"Oh s**t! oh s**t! I didn't mean to it just sort of happened." Laila holds out her hand as a transparent screen appears in front of it, She hesitates for a moment as she looks at the slaughtered shell detecting nothing but false life within it. She shakes her head and then presses the button on the screen to stop the nanites from injecting neurotoxin but nothing happens she looks at the screen for a moment drags and drops a few things and presses a few more buttons.
"I'm really sorry it honestly was an accident. But umm... Looks like my nanites got damaged." Lailia says as she walks over to him, she gently places her hand under his chin pulling him closer to her face almost as if she was going to kiss him. "Hmm looks like the fire fused some of them" she holds out one of her finger and places it between his eyes as bright blue circuits can be seen underneath her skin glowing, the glowing circuits spread out to the glob of web dissolving it away into nothing. "There that's better." She says as her eyes focusing on one of the snakes staring at her. "I didn't know you could do this." Laila pet's the head of one of the snakes. She lets go of his chin and moves away from him. "So... because of your physiology you're going to be a little groggy for a little while but that's better than being out for a week...... Ha..ha..ha.. sweatdrop " Laila reaches into one of her pouches along her waist and pulls out a quick inject syringe with glowing green liquid in it. "Here this will help with your eye's." She says holding it out to him smiling.

The snake recoils and hisses, baring it's fangs as Laila reaches for it, but does not strike and Erinys stands there, using the snakes on his head to look her over. Everything happened so fast that he didn't even have time to see who or what hit him. First thing he know something was coming at him, and the next thing, something sticky and soft was covering his face and blinding him. Now that has managed to get a good look at her as she removes the webbing from his eyes, he now realizes exactly what happened.
"Don't do that, again."
He calmly says as his hair returns to normal and he opens his eyes, briefly revealing them to also be reptilian, before returning to their normal Lupine state. He then takes the syringe from her and looks at it.
"what am I supposed to do with this?"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:06 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"They look strange..."

"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

"Oh s**t! oh s**t! I didn't mean to it just sort of happened." Laila holds out her hand as a transparent screen appears in front of it, She hesitates for a moment as she looks at the slaughtered shell detecting nothing but false life within it. She shakes her head and then presses the button on the screen to stop the nanites from injecting neurotoxin but nothing happens she looks at the screen for a moment drags and drops a few things and presses a few more buttons.
"I'm really sorry it honestly was an accident. But umm... Looks like my nanites got damaged." Lailia says as she walks over to him, she gently places her hand under his chin pulling him closer to her face almost as if she was going to kiss him. "Hmm looks like the fire fused some of them" she holds out one of her finger and places it between his eyes as bright blue circuits can be seen underneath her skin glowing, the glowing circuits spread out to the glob of web dissolving it away into nothing. "There that's better." She says as her eyes focusing on one of the snakes staring at her. "I didn't know you could do this." Laila pet's the head of one of the snakes. She lets go of his chin and moves away from him. "So... because of your physiology you're going to be a little groggy for a little while but that's better than being out for a week...... Ha..ha..ha.. sweatdrop " Laila reaches into one of her pouches along her waist and pulls out a quick inject syringe with glowing green liquid in it. "Here this will help with your eye's." She says holding it out to him smiling.

The snake recoils and hisses, baring it's fangs as Laila reaches for it, but does not strike and Erinys stands there, using the snakes on his head to look her over. Everything happened so fast that he didn't even have time to see who or what hit him. First thing he know something was coming at him, and the next thing, something sticky and soft was covering his face and blinding him. Now that has managed to get a good look at her as she washes the webbing out of his eyes, he now now realizes exactly what happened.
"Don't do that, again."
He calmly says as his hair returns to normal and he opens his eyes, briefly revealing them to also be reptilian, before returning to their normal Lupine state. he then takes the syringe from her and looks at it.

She rolls her eyes and takes the quick inject syringe back from him. "Don't bite me." Laila says as she pats him on the nose with one finger. She runs her fingers through his hair bending his head to the right with her right hand exposing his neck. "Your going to feel a pinch ok." Laila says in a calming way, she pop's the cap of the quick inject syringe and pleasing it to his neck. She presses the button on the syringe injecting the green glowing liquid in to him. Laila let's go of Erinys, "There that wasn't so bad. But your going to have cloudy vision for a couple hours you're also going to feel very drunk for about 3 hours or so you might also experience impaired judgement and slurring of words but luckily you're accelerating healing is going to aid you in this." She then digs around around in her pouches until she finds a red lollipop. "Here you deserve a treat suck on this it's an adrenaline stim it should help." (Actually just candy) "If it becomes too much for you, you can rest your father on my back if you like."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:29 pm
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"They look strange..."

"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

The snake recoils and hisses, baring it's fangs as Laila reaches for it, but does not strike and Erinys stands there, using the snakes on his head to look her over. Everything happened so fast that he didn't even have time to see who or what hit him. First thing he know something was coming at him, and the next thing, something sticky and soft was covering his face and blinding him. Now that has managed to get a good look at her as she washes the webbing out of his eyes, he now now realizes exactly what happened.
"Don't do that, again."
He calmly says as his hair returns to normal and he opens his eyes, briefly revealing them to also be reptilian, before returning to their normal Lupine state. he then takes the syringe from her and looks at it.

She rolls her eyes and takes the quick inject syringe back from him. "Don't bite me." Laila says as she pats him on the nose with one finger. She runs her fingers through his hair bending his head to the right with her right hand exposing his neck. "Your going to feel a pinch ok." Laila says in a calming way, she pop's the cap of the quick inject syringe and pleasing it to his neck. She presses the button on the syringe injecting the green glowing liquid in to him. Laila let's go of Erinys, "There that wasn't so bad. But your going to have cloudy vision for a couple hours you're also going to feel very drunk for about 3 hours or so you might also experience impaired judgement and slurring of words but luckily you're accelerating healing is going to aid you in this." She then digs around around in her pouches until she finds a red lollipop. "Here you deserve a treat suck on this it's an adrenaline stim it should help." (Actually just candy) "If it becomes too much for you, you can rest your father on my back if you like."

Lowering his hand as the dark sphere fades and vanishes, The shadow knight turns his attention to the body of Erinys's victim.  

Cornelius Steele

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:35 am
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"They look strange..."

"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

"Don't do that, again."

Erinys rubs his neck where he was injected as he looks up into Laila's face while considering her offer.
"What did you just do?"
He asks, turning his head to look back down at his victim.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:49 am
Cornelius Steele
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

"Don't do that, again."

Lowering his hand as the dark sphere fades and vanishes, The shadow knight turns his attention to the body of Erinys's victim.

As the doors shut, in sync, all the Harley quinns give a slight grin, as the elevator descends, they all just stand there. One of them spots homac blinking in and out, and for some unknown to the rest of the group is standing behind aileen. In that instance one of the harley quinns gets her head decapitated and instead of blood it's more black ash like substance that slowly floats up in the air. The one behind erinys places her hand on erinys' shoulders and leans forward saying (ladies and gentlemen ms Tara strong) "awww now why did you have to do a thing like thaaat. Nowe we havta mess you up a little and put you through the ringer, and maybe leave us well enough alone" all of them snicker and the on that was decapitated, regenerated her head, then turns arou nbn d giving erinys a creepy smile  

VanessaXross

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:16 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"What IS this!?"
He hisses in confusion.

"Don't do that, again."

Erinys rubs his neck where he was injected as he looks up into Laila's face while considering her offer.
"What did you just do?"
He asks, turning his head to look back down at his victim.

"I injected you with a mixture of (Dragon root, Snthesized demon blood, Merbeast fang, and alchemically grown unicorn horn among some other things. Pretty common for an antitoxin for a creatures such as yourself. Long story short it's going to help you feel better faster and stop you from vomiting all over yourself." She places the depleted syringe back in her pocket. "This concoction is of my own creation it can be used to remove most poison's on dark based creatures but not humans it has a very disturbing effects on them."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games