Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 am
Sasuke no Katon

Welcome to the School of Dedicated Roleplayers!

That's quite a list of interesting interests you've got. Paranormal stuff is fascinating but for some reason I've not been able to actually see any of it - not for a lack of trying. Weird stuff just doesn't happen around me. sad

But that's why I RP! 3nodding

Speaking of which, you should check out the SDRP's Summer Event going on right now! It's a fighting writing competition with over 1 million gold in prizes so head on over and submit a fighter for the Summer Games!

If you'd like a list of guild RP's check our Active Rp List. If you'd rather start your own just put up a thread in the main forum and get going. But most of all Have Fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 am
umbraja
Sasuke no Katon

Welcome to the School of Dedicated Roleplayers!

That's quite a list of interesting interests you've got. Paranormal stuff is fascinating but for some reason I've not been able to actually see any of it - not for a lack of trying. Weird stuff just doesn't happen around me. sad

But that's why I RP! 3nodding

Speaking of which, you should check out the SDRP's Summer Event going on right now! It's a fighting writing competition with over 1 million gold in prizes so head on over and submit a fighter for the Summer Games!

If you'd like a list of guild RP's check our Active Rp List. If you'd rather start your own just put up a thread in the main forum and get going. But most of all Have Fun!

Thank you, umbraja. I'm still a little lurkish, 'cause i'm skittish and shy sometimes, but I'm working on setting up an rp soon. =)

I'll check the event out!  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ivaylo_Sai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:42 pm
Sasuke no Katon
Thank you, umbraja. I'm still a little lurkish, 'cause i'm skittish and shy sometimes, but I'm working on setting up an rp soon. =)

Awww. . . don't be shy. We're friendly~ We don't even bite. . . much. twisted

If you want an easy introduction, just wander into the Event RP and you'll get to meet some of the guild's more active players in a very relaxed and casual environment. Also - Prizes!

And back in the guild, you don't have to run your own RP either (unless you just want to). We've got plenty waiting for more characters before they can start and some already going that are still taking players.

If you let us know what you're looking for we can suggest a few.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm
Ivaylo_Sai
Sasuke no Katon

If you want an easy introduction, just wander into the Event RP and you'll get to meet some of the guild's more active players in a very relaxed and casual environment. Also - Prizes!

And back in the guild, you don't have to run your own RP either (unless you just want to). We've got plenty waiting for more characters before they can start and some already going that are still taking players.

Well, um... I'm just looking for a Final Fantasy rp right now... I'm wanting to do an NCIS-based RP someday, it's one of my dreams. I enjoy that show so much. <3  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 pm
Sasuke no Katon
Ivaylo_Sai
Sasuke no Katon

Well, um... I'm just looking for a Final Fantasy rp right now... I'm wanting to do an NCIS-based RP someday, it's one of my dreams. I enjoy that show so much. <3
Hmm, I don't know of any Final Fantasy RP's going on right now. Sorry that I can't help you there.

I love NCIS! My favorite character would have to be McGee. Who is your favorite character?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 pm
Isa-sama
Sasuke no Katon
Ivaylo_Sai
Sasuke no Katon

Hmm, I don't know of any Final Fantasy RP's going on right now. Sorry that I can't help you there.

I love NCIS! My favorite character would have to be McGee. Who is your favorite character?

OMG McGee is my favorite, too! DiNozzo is my second favorite. xDD I just love that show to pieces.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Umarii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:38 pm
Hi I'm Umarii.

I'm new to gaia as a whole, however I have been roleplaying for over ten years. I am semi literate and always learning from spelling and my grammar mistakes. I enjoy roleplays that have horror, that are full of twists and turns and can keep suspense. I can roleplay as either a boy or a girl but I prefer roleplaying boys strange as I'm a girl.

That's all I can think of for now, if you want to know anything else please feel free to drop me a message.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:41 pm
Good Evening, or Afternoon, or morning. Currently it's night time in the UK, but it sounds weird saying Good night to some one as a greeting.

Any way, my real name is Oliver, I'm turning 18 on the 31st of this month and I am currently attending University, I live in the UK in a lovely 'little' place called Newcastle, although I am not native to that region.

My interests are somewhat varied. I am a big fan, literacy wise, of the Warhammer 40K universe and within that, the Black Library writing company that is attached to Games Workshop. Other than the highly violent sci-fi universe of Warhammer 40K, I enjoy reading Jeremy Clarkson and some of Dan Brown's books.

In relation to how I roleplay, over my six years of Roleplaying, I have played hundreds of roles and I can somehow fit into any type of storyline. From a cocky yet suave businessman to a nine foot tall genetically engineered killing machine. My preferred styles are Sci-Fi, Gothic Sci-Fi, Horror and dark fantasy.

Stemming from my love of the Warhammer 40K universe, I have written a few small pieces that just come at random. One such piece was sent to (arguably) the best author in the Black Library, whom read it and then sent it to the company itself, who I am now talking to regarding writing short stories for them.

I was hoping to become a tutor as well as engaging in some roleplays, if any one can give me a pointer in the direction of violent Sci-Fi, it'd be highly appreciated.

Many thanks for reading

Oliver  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:36 pm
Welcome to the guild Umarii and Oliver!
We are so happy to have you! If you have any
questions don't hesitate to ask, as you have
already done I see. XD

Take a good look at the front page. That is
where all our role-plays that are active are
currently stationed. Also, make sure you head
down to the SDRP's Summer Event happening
right as we speak! =D Always need more peeps
in there.

Without further adieu! Welcome aboard!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 am
User Image
Voiceless-Memories has something to say...

So I joined like.. a month ago..?
Maybe less than that, I've lost my sense of time due to my previous job
Long hours in the sun does that to some people

Anywho, I got a new job (oh the joy), but I'm starting to get back into rp'ing again on the weekends
Or Sundays only, if I work six days a week, which happens sometimes
So here's me.. I don't bite.. unless you're into that stare

Name I go by: Voiceless or Kimmi
State: Washington
Relationship Status: Happily taken
Pets: One black-lab/german-shepard, one black cat and one Texas land turtle
Work: Long hours in a overly-warm metal shed packing fruit
Hobbies: Gaia, sleeping, sewing, knitting, writing stories/poetry and reading
Current obsession: Sakura-Con 2013
My beliefs: I do believe in magick.. even at my age
What I want to see: Less hate and more love. Less discrimination and more acceptance
# Years/days I've been: 9.5 years of rp'ing and 875 days on Gaia

I don't think: I'm that good of a rp'er, but most disagree.. which is odd.. but I'm done over-thinking their reasons
Genre I'm into lately: Anything to do with boy love. Lately, that's all I've been into. But I'm experienced in all genre, well, not sure what all covers.. so I'm experienced in quite a wide variety (I like that wording better) of genres

"I won't say I dislike you, I don't even know you. But I will say this, until we speak.. I will always have that silent opinion of you. So until you speak, you have proven me right. Why not prove me wrong?" - Kristina W.

...Voiceless-Memories is now done talking

Voiceless-Memories

Invisible Bloodsucker

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:54 am
Welcome to the guild Kimmi! Just some FYI,
I really love your avatar, it's adorable. :3 It's
awesome that you decided to start role-playing
again. I too went wasn't writing for awhile and
am picking it back up. Can't ever live without it. XD
It's like a drug or something. Anyways, thanks for
joining! Don't forget to take a look at our Summer
Bash and maybe enter to join, we would love to
have you!

<3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:03 am
Hii~ I'm PinokoPon, and I'm still kinda new to Gaia and RP so I'm still figuring out how everything works around here >w>''

I'm really looking forward to RP here and meet new friends, but I'm kinda shy so it's still a bit difficult for me u///u  

PinokoPon

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi Pino-Chan! No need to be shy! We
        are super glad to have you here! If you
        have any concerns, issues, or just
        general questions, you can ask one of
        our awesome mods, and they can direct
        you where to get started. Or just have
        someone to talk with. ^^ Again! Glad
        to have you here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:05 pm
Hello!

I'm Candie, and I'm very excited to be a part of this guild. I've been roleplaying now for over ten years, and I'm also working on starting a major in copy editing. So, if you can imagine, I try to deal a lot with words and reading, haha. Right now, I'm a volunteer proofreader for Project Gutenberg, which is an awesome site full of public domain classical literature. It's a good excuse to start reading lots of oldies. ♥

I'll definitely be looking around the guild for an RP to join, or be chatting with other members, so I look forward to seeing everyone around!

kdke

Anxious Noob

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm
ca adam
Hello!

I'm Candie, and I'm very excited to be a part of this guild. I've been roleplaying now for over ten years, and I'm also working on starting a major in copy editing. So, if you can imagine, I try to deal a lot with words and reading, haha. Right now, I'm a volunteer proofreader for Project Gutenberg, which is an awesome site full of public domain classical literature. It's a good excuse to start reading lots of oldies. ♥

I'll definitely be looking around the guild for an RP to join, or be chatting with other members, so I look forward to seeing everyone around!

Welcome to the BTPD! Always good to have a lit nerd around (we know our own). xd

Most of us are busy with the Summer Event so you should go check that out. But we do have a few RPs going in the main forum and you can always start your own.

If you've any questions just ask.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games