Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:42 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ my black one is better. black is the new everything. ]

*pulls out a book and looks up a half elf half tiger* hmm, logen it seems that you emit a cyan flame. which means you are a guardian?

*Logen looks at him with glee and say:*

"indeed, i didnt know that there was some humans still knowledgeable enough to know, or did the book tell you?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:53 pm

the book told me. Im a necromonger, i study this stuff, but i only know the basics. ask me anything about necromancy or fighting, and i can tell you just about everything. the book tends to help me make sure im not wrong. and what is a guardian? i know the elf guardians are the creatures that elf summons. *throws 3 chakra at the target without looking, all 3 hitting dead center* but ive never heard of a tiger elf guardian cross. *looks at lola* your turn. better not miss.

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:56 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
the book told me. Im a necromonger, i study this stuff, but i only know the basics. ask me anything about necromancy or fighting, and i can tell you just about everything. the book tends to help me make sure im not wrong. and what is a guardian? i know the elf guardians are the creatures that elf summons. *throws 3 chakra at the target without looking, all 3 hitting dead center* but ive never heard of a tiger elf guardian cross. *looks at lola* your turn. better not miss.

*Logen looks at him still with glee*

"i was born, not summoned, though the bond i and Lola have, is like thoose elf guardians' though more powerfull"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:11 pm

hmm. strange. i may have to look into this more. *walks into his library and gets a book on cross races* lets see tiger elf. ahh here. the tiger elf cross is a very powerful cross... and one weakness is the breaking of their bond... lets see how they compare among the other races... lets see. battlemages, angels, necromongers, tiger elf cross. wow fourth. thats above elves. very impressive. youd put up a decent challenge for me in a fight, good thing that wont happen. so wheres your homeland?

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:17 pm

(back wat i miss?)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:25 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
hmm. strange. i may have to look into this more. *walks into his library and gets a book on cross races* lets see tiger elf. ahh here. the tiger elf cross is a very powerful cross... and one weakness is the breaking of their bond... lets see how they compare among the other races... lets see. battlemages, angels, necromongers, tiger elf cross. wow fourth. thats above elves. very impressive. youd put up a decent challenge for me in a fight, good thing that wont happen. so wheres your homeland?

*Logen Looked at him this time, wit a slightly sad expression, she said*

"i dont think that book know how utterly insanely much power we get when we bond... hundred's maybee thousands above avarage... and avarage for one of my kind is much more strong than of a battlemage! well, when i was born, my mother and father was slayed by Human's and the tribe that was living in the forests, was slayed, becouse the humans in the villages, did not like us beeing there, most of the people that tried to get us out was slayn, they heldt up a good fight, my people... they slaughtered every human in the first two attacks, but in the third, they had some more powerfull people, and they all was slaughtered, and me is the last one of that village, i dont know if there is more villages of my people in this or any other world, well, after that i was taken in by a battlemage he was kind, i can still remember the first two years of my life was the best i have had up untill now, i loved him, he was as a father to me, he was killed by some other battlemages, and they sold me to a old woman that had this illegal arena... she made me fight every day day out and in from when i was 2 to i was 19, then i escaped and i killed her, i did so in your castle, i think, when i was free i bonded with Lola... that is the story so far"

Wacram Glaziuz

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ my black one is better. black is the new everything. ]

*pulls out a book and looks up a half elf half tiger* hmm, logen it seems that you emit a cyan flame. which means you are a guardian?

[That's your opinion. Blue is my favorite color. xP]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 pm

Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss?)

[nothing much.... only me and him talking ;3]

Wacram Glaziuz

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:33 pm

indeed, but wait till i get some of my favorite spells down, youll see the true power of a necromonger. we arent that bad at assassin skills, and since ive got my 2 sharingan eyes in, i can do almost anything you can. but my parents were also murdered, never found the true criminal but im very close to finding her. *looks over at lola* come on lola ive got 3 chakra dead center. all you can do is try and do the same. and no telekinesis thats not fair.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:37 pm

"fine" she smiled "okay you go first"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:39 pm

ok. *pulls out 3 chakra and throws them without looking. they all hit dead center* your turn.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:40 pm

she looks at him "nice" she grabbed 3 chakra and threw them without looking, two hit dead center, the other really close

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:40 pm

*Walks out and see them* What are you doing?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:48 pm

were having a contest. *looks at lola* you lose. i get a kiss.

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:51 pm

she laughed "fine" she smiled and walked over to him "you win" she kissed him softly
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games