Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:35 pm
I'll say this once: No fighting or flaming. >.> There will be no more warnings, kapiche?

That goes for you, too, NG. No need to fan the flames.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:36 pm
Meh, I think I dont want anything for my birthday, other than everyone to be happy >.<; sweatdrop  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:37 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Meh, I think I dont want anything for my birthday, other than everyone to be happy >.<; sweatdrop

*snuggles Naki tightly* Awww.... =

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:39 pm
Lloxie
Nanaki_Red XIII

*snuggles Naki tightly* Awww.... =

I know, its corny XD But meh, its my 16th birthday, and when everyone is all miserable, it makes me feel bad too, Im looking forward to happy occasions D=  

Record Producer Jay-Z

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:42 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
:/ Thanks fog. Thanks a ********' heap.

We both hate you. Your nothing but a pessimist, and how can you say i'm blindly opptomistic? You pay no attention. You're a hypacritical cry baby, and you get upset because you don't have any friends, and then you say your glad. You need help, honestly. I don't ever want you speaking to me, commenting on anything i do or say, and i'd rather like it if you just dropped off the face of the earth and get over yourself. Grow up. Theres a reason you can't keep friends. Ever stop and think 'gee,maybe i'm doing something wrong?'

As regards to Kelly, leave him the ******** alone. You don't even ********' know him, or how he treats me, your just mad because he made that crack about it being fatal. Oh, and, bythe way, I told him to do that, just to piss you off. Since you piss me off almost every time you open your ********' mouth. Mind your buisness. Keep your ******** nose out of my and Kelly's. It blows my mind how you can judge him so quickly, when you don't know jack s**t about him. So keep out of it, just...go the ******** away. neutral

Gosh, thanks heaps. You know, this is just one more thing I needed today, isnt it? Your so inconsiderete..

anyway, thank you guys for standing up for me. I think Goliath was just really tired. I'm still taking him to the vet, even if tis just to visit. heart The vet loves him. As for me, i'm going to do my best to rest. thanks everyone for carring. :3

Side note: I'm proud of myself, and of Goliath, i'm teaching him, and he picks everything up so quickly. He picked up the 'up' thing instantly. 3nodding

If I may be so bold, it was you who came in and started the whole thing by making me and Kelly talk to one another.

That's all I wanted to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:51 pm
Think this is over now...No more on the issue tonight. Back to normal rants and updates thank you  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:06 am
NG, I hope your little baby is ok. Sounds like he is just tired. I know when I used to take my two boys places like parks and stuff, by the time we got home they were zonked. Only thing you usually got to worry about when traveling is make sure and offer your ferret plenty of water and snacks to keep them feeling good, but I'm sure you did that, since your an awsome ferry mommy.

I'm glad you can travel so well with yours. Both of mine where way to energetic. Duo just had to much energy to stand being couped up in a carrier. An example would be when he got a tumor in his adrenial gland. The vet down here only handled that type of surgery maybe once or twice a year. Thus, we decided to drive five hours up to Gainsville to someone who was a real ferret expert. Have at least a couple of surgeries on ferrets every week. Well Duo dug on the cage door nearly the entire ride up there. Of course I would take him out, but he couldn't sit still had to be running around the car and all.

Traveling was just never easy, at least the car part. Once we arrived at the destination and they could run around for a couple hours they were good. Were great on their leashes. I used to love to take them to the park and walk them for an hour or so. Such bundles of energy.

I hope you feel better yourself soon though. Sounds like Goliath is taking good care of you. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:06 am
Audi Kitty
My problem of the day: I don't have any avvy art of my latest and hawtest cow-like avvy. That's my problem crying

Anybody wanna help me solve MY problem? Ehhh..? Ehhhh?  

Zanzarus

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:52 am
Audi Kitty
Audi Kitty
My problem of the day: I don't have any avvy art of my latest and hawtest cow-like avvy. That's my problem crying

Anybody wanna help me solve MY problem? Ehhh..? Ehhhh?

Hmmm.....well, how much gold are you willing to spend on art? All the artists in the Art Subforum seemed to be swamped under with work lately........  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:30 am
Ok, I'm having a nervous mantis mother moment.

It all started out when I took Siren out for his nightly play. Because I have two mantises, and I don't trust them with eachother, I rotate taking them out every other day. Since it was Siren's turn I took him out and he was being his usual sweet self. If ever there was a lap mantis he is it. Siren is extremely friendly and loves attention. At the same time, he is one of the calmer mantises and will sit comfortably in one spot versus crawling all over the place. So I was laying in my bed, Siren sitting on my hand, and we were just chilling and watching some TV. Yes, He was watching TV. Both of my mantises are technology junkies. Being so motion orientated, they love watching all the colors and flashing lights the TV puts off.

It seemed like it was going to be a great night till I went to get my mantises their dinner. I got up and let Siren sit on the bed while I went to grab him and his brother, Redrum, a cricket. I lifted Redrum's cage over and immediatly noticed something wasn't right. His back didn't look proper but slightly sunken in. It was real minor sort of thing and I tried to convince myself it was just the way he was sitting. Hoping it was nothing, I opened his cage and urged him out so I could get a better look.

Unlike his usual self he took a bit of coaxing to get out. Once out, my fears were confirmed. He was walking funny and was real lethargic. He looked so fragil compared to his usual bouncy self. I'm praying he is getting ready to shed, but it seems like he just did not to long ago. Thus, I'm really worried now. If there was a mantis vet I would have taken him in. I 'm praying so bad that he is just getting ready to shed because if not than there is a good chance he won't survive whatever this is. =(  

Krissim Klaw

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:27 am
well... I don't have much to say, but I'm here for support... for anybody who needs it ^^

oh, and take care NG, and I hope you get well soon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:57 am
WHEE!!!! My sister is starting to walk without crutches, but only in the house, but still it's the first time she has walked without crutches or aid in 2 months. She's on her way to some recovery finally.... but she still has stomach problems and her heart condition. Oh well, we can manage those 2 alright.  

Crenn

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:11 am
Wow, I knew that Fog's comment was going to cause so problems when I saw it last night, more so knowing how NG tends to react to people, but I didn't expect such a blow out. Oh well, all is said and done and it seems it is best to leave the issue behind.

At the moment I lack any real words of wisdom for those hitting hard times. All I can really say is that I am almost always around if people need someone to talk to, so don't hesitate to send a PM my way. If need be I can even hop onto one of my IM's and we can talk live, though I am usually on at least one unless busy tending personal matters.

To those with good news, congrats to you all.

If anyone ever wonders why I rarely post about my own problems it is because I have very few beyond a couple ever persisting issues, that and I don't like talking about myself. Those issues mostly being the fact I need to get a new job and find some apartment I can actually afford. Though, there are hopes that with a new job comes better pay, making it easier to solve the secondary issue.

Besides that there is just the fact my boyfriend lives in another country. Even though we talk to each other every day, I still miss being with him and eagerly look forward to even being able to spend a nice weeks vacation with him by my side. I know it will still be awhile till we can actually live together, but we are working hard to make that a reality.

Oh, hey, Kriss changed her hair color, I am just now seeing. I wonder how long it has been like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:35 am
ninja *Points to sig.* Yup. Tis true.  

Angel Natavi

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:14 am
D: Awww.... dun go, Angel! *hugglenuzzles*

And Arty, best of luck to ya with getting together with your mate in the future. :3

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games