Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:23 pm
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk
hey all

Hey Vashyyk. I'm thinking about getting an XBox, once I get the money, thanks to a conversation I had with Salen.
razz it's a good choice, but with the new xbox coming out soon it'd be a hard one

~stares blankly~ theres a new xbox?

yes, all 3 major companies for consoles, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, have new consoles coming out by the end of 2005, The Xbox Next(rumor) Playstation 3, and the Nintendo Revolution.

umm... so theres a ps1 a ps2 a psp and a ps3.... wow... so sad....
so many consoles to chose from^^

not really, PSP is a handheld, while you don't need a ps and ps2, since youc an play ps and ps2 games on the ps3, now the N5(the 5th ninendo console, also the revolution) is probably gonna be different, since every console they make is different from the last. and the new xbox is uncertain, since a different company is making the vid card used in the xbox, which might not allow games from the first to be played on the 2nd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:25 pm
Don't forget PSone!  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:25 pm
Well, I'm loyal to Nintendo, so at some point I'll get their next console, and probably the same for Sony. I'm uncertain about the XBox, but we'll see, since it depends on Christmas money and my job situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:26 pm
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk
hey all

Hey Vashyyk. I'm thinking about getting an XBox, once I get the money, thanks to a conversation I had with Salen.
razz it's a good choice, but with the new xbox coming out soon it'd be a hard one

~stares blankly~ theres a new xbox?

yes, all 3 major companies for consoles, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, have new consoles coming out by the end of 2005, The Xbox Next(rumor) Playstation 3, and the Nintendo Revolution.

umm... so theres a ps1 a ps2 a psp and a ps3.... wow... so sad....
so many consoles to chose from^^

not really, PSP is a handheld, while you don't need a ps and ps2, since youc an play ps and ps2 games on the ps3, now the N5(the 5th ninendo console, also the revolution) is probably gonna be different, since every console they make is different from the last. and the new xbox is uncertain, since a different company is making the vid card used in the xbox, which might not allow games from the first to be played on the 2nd

interesting.... lol i wonder how much phoe knows about this, or if he even cares^^;;  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:27 pm
The PS3 isn't even out yet, what the hell are you on about?

Anybody else's friendslist completely deleted?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:28 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Don't forget PSone!
which is just a remake of the original ps, (like the new PSTwo (yes that's what the newer version is named) is to the PS2) which i didn't forget, i just call it by the original name  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:28 pm
Eddily

i dont know, but my profile wont update^^;;

hey ed^^ like meh shoes?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:29 pm
Eddily

we're talking about the new consoles that will be released soon, not about how they are out, but alot of details about them, expecially the PS3 is pretty well known.  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:30 pm
why cant i quote people!  
Audi Kitty
Eddily

hey ed^^ like meh shoes?

Yes. Why doesn't quoting work for you? o_O  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

Mine stil works Ed. maybe when Gaia went down last night, somethig happend. Hope it wil come back for ya.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:31 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily

hey ed^^ like meh shoes?

Yes. Why doesn't quoting work for you? o_O

i dont know.. it shows up as
[quote] [/quote]

Zanzarus

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:31 pm
Vashyyk
Podunk_the_Mighty
Don't forget PSone!
which is just a remake of the original ps, (like the new PSTwo (yes that's what the newer version is named) is to the PS2) which i didn't forget, i just call it by the original name
Well there ya go, then. I still love my PS1. So many games left to explore...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:32 pm
~cries and runs off~  

Zanzarus

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:32 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Vashyyk
Podunk_the_Mighty
Don't forget PSone!
Well there ya go, then. I still love my PS1. So many games left to explore...
meh, i never really liked the PS, I'll stick to my Xbox (my replacement PC) and my comp itself razz  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games