Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:33 pm
Audi Kitty
~cries and runs off~

O.o um, what did I just miss?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:35 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~cries and runs off~

i cant quote people.... it doesnt work.... or atleast it doesnt look like ive quoted anybody... my profile has been wiped... etc. gaia being dumb.. but aparently its not bothering other peoples quotability...  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:36 pm
see?? it did it again... ive got a question.. does it look like im quoting people to you?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:36 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~cries and runs off~

i cant quote people.... it doesnt work.... or atleast it doesnt look like ive quoted anybody... my profile has been wiped... etc. gaia being dumb.. but aparently its not bothering other peoples quotability...

sad Poor Audi  

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:37 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~cries and runs off~

Just cut off the code thing your seeing. Be a bit of an anyoance to keep doing, but I got use to setting up my colour code, I do it with relizing it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:38 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~cries and runs off~

Just cut off the code thing your seeing. Be a bit of an anyoance to keep doing, but I got use to setting up my colour code, I do it with relizing it

what code thingy? there is no code thingy... its like bbcode is disabled, but its not....which isnt making sense to me at all  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:40 pm
My profile is gone too Audi. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:40 pm
Vashyyk
Podunk_the_Mighty
Vashyyk
Podunk_the_Mighty
Don't forget PSone!
which is just a remake of the original ps, (like the new PSTwo (yes that's what the newer version is named) is to the PS2) which i didn't forget, i just call it by the original name
Well there ya go, then. I still love my PS1. So many games left to explore...
meh, i never really liked the PS, I'll stick to my Xbox (my replacement PC) and my comp itself razz
I still have sacks of delicious RPGs to explore, and I'm always buying new games... I wish I had a PC tho. I MISS DIABLO II!!!  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:41 pm
Eddily
My profile is gone too Audi. sad

atleast you can quote people.... its like theyve taken half my soul crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:41 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~cries and runs off~

what code thingy? there is no code thingy... its like bbcode is disabled, but its not....which isnt making sense to me at all

Oh, thought you said somethign about a code thing showing up.

It dosen't look off, yet your post down't show the quote windows. Maybe you should tell the staff. Might be another bug that alot of other people might be having

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:42 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~cries and runs off~

It dosen't look off, yet your post down't show the quote windows. Maybe you should tell the staff. Might be another bug that alot of other people might be having

so you guys can see it too... ok... ~goes to the forums to see if theres a relation to it~  
Sura Tokaniku

Most likely. I just went to the Q&A, at least half the page was about the friendslist.  

Eddily

Af Mas

There goes mine. I'm now 34 and have no friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:43 pm
Af Mas

Welcome to the club. blaugh  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:45 pm
Eddily
Af Mas

Welcome to the club. blaugh

I'm afrade to look, I have a friend on there, that I may never get the chance to add again. crying  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games