Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:29 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Sure, I could fair well to get out of my house. My folks are goin all wierd again. Plus I think It'd be cool to introduce you to Greywolf. Expand your furry horizons.

xd Yea that'd be nice. Considering anyone I've told at school thinks its amusing. I can take a joke but after awhile (especially with my roomie) it gets annoying. Blah.

And pfft. Screw your folks. Don't worry about it. biggrin

Well...hmm...okay well I HAVE to go my grandpa's dinner tonight but after that I am free. And until I have to go back to school I am free all Sunday. smile
Well that's good, I think I could fit you into my schedule. When are you going to dinner tonight?

6:30. I think the absolute LATEST I'd be home would be around...9:30-10ish..

Depends on how fast my dad drives tonight. biggrin
Ah yes, I dig it. I could get back by 9. cool

Haha. rofl

Blah de blah I dont want to CLEAN anymore. I swear, the MINUTE I get back from school I am obligated to clean the whole damn house.

And my mom is going back to school...on Saturdays for medical records class. She is not going to be a happy camper when she comes home today. xp
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:33 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Sure, I could fair well to get out of my house. My folks are goin all wierd again. Plus I think It'd be cool to introduce you to Greywolf. Expand your furry horizons.

xd Yea that'd be nice. Considering anyone I've told at school thinks its amusing. I can take a joke but after awhile (especially with my roomie) it gets annoying. Blah.

And pfft. Screw your folks. Don't worry about it. biggrin

Well...hmm...okay well I HAVE to go my grandpa's dinner tonight but after that I am free. And until I have to go back to school I am free all Sunday. smile
Well that's good, I think I could fit you into my schedule. When are you going to dinner tonight?

Haha. rofl

Blah de blah I dont want to CLEAN anymore. I swear, the MINUTE I get back from school I am obligated to clean the whole damn house.

And my mom is going back to school...on Saturdays for medical records class. She is not going to be a happy camper when she comes home today. xp
True, but in her defense, I've never seen her as a happy camper. This sucks, I really feel like roleplaying, but everyone on gaia is a retard, and all the rps I found on rpggamer forums just don't tickle my fancy. I'm trying to get back into it cause Kris is gonna score me a spot in his guild to play the closed beta of Darkfall, but their guild is super heavy roleplaying, so I gotta get real good real fast.

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:35 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf

Haha. rofl

True, but in her defense, I've never seen her as a happy camper. This sucks, I really feel like roleplaying, but everyone on gaia is a retard, and all the rps I found on rpggamer forums just don't tickle my fancy. I'm trying to get back into it cause Kris is gonna score me a spot in his guild to play the closed beta of Darkfall, but their guild is super heavy roleplaying, so I gotta get real good real fast.

ha, okay. Yea, you're right. My mom is NEVER a happy camper. whee

I can't even remember the last time I was in a good RP. I am too busy with college and with the addictiong sites of Myspace and Facebook, I kinda fell out of loop.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:37 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf

Haha. rofl

ha, okay. Yea, you're right. My mom is NEVER a happy camper. whee

I can't even remember the last time I was in a good RP. I am too busy with college and with the addictiong sites of Myspace and Facebook, I kinda fell out of loop.
Yeah, last one I did was that one like over a year ago. Between work, academy, and all kinds of real life s**t, I've completely forgot what a fantasy is.

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:38 am

Amen brother.

How's all that by the way? I mean, working and getting into the academy?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 am

Angelic Muse
Amen brother.

Uh, killing me slowely and painfully. The stress I'm gettin over this stuff is rediculous. It's a very scary thought to finally find what I want in life and to have such high odds that it won't happen. But this next saturday I go to the school to talk to admissions, and sometime this week I have to schedule an appointment with the SROTC officers.

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:43 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Amen brother.

Uh, killing me slowely and painfully. The stress I'm gettin over this stuff is rediculous. It's a very scary thought to finally find what I want in life and to have such high odds that it won't happen. But this next saturday I go to the school to talk to admissions, and sometime this week I have to schedule an appointment with the SROTC officers.

You'll be fine! How could they not want a super badass such as yourself?

I am sure you'll get in. 3nodding Stop tweaking and relax!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:44 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Amen brother.

I just want to hurry up and get the yay or nay, so that I can at least stop worrying about it.

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Amen brother.

I just want to hurry up and get the yay or nay, so that I can at least stop worrying about it.

*pats you on the head* Waiting is the worst part. confused
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:47 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Amen brother.

Tell me about it. sweatdrop

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:48 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Amen brother.

*hugs* It'll be okay. Cheer up! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

Urrrr bleeeeeehhh!

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:51 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

Urrrr bleeeeeehhh!

eek sweatdrop

Well unfortunatly, I have to go clean poor Yunie's cage so she does die from the smell of her own poo.

Can't wait to see ya later! I'll bring my cam so I can take a picture of your "pride" tat.

Peace! Call if you need anything! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:52 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

Urrrr bleeeeeehhh!

eek sweatdrop

Well unfortunatly, I have to go clean poor Yunie's cage so she does die from the smell of her own poo.

Can't wait to see ya later! I'll bring my cam so I can take a picture of your "pride" tat.

Peace! Call if you need anything! biggrin
Aight, I'll see ya around. Peace out!

Iron-_-Wolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:51 pm

ninja
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games