Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:53 pm

(haha, srry XPP)
Strike nodds "sounds good"
(hmm, doesnt matter, how about wolf for now until it gets old enough to shift to its human form? oh and gotta go XDD)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:55 pm

(kk night night echo echo echo echo echo (ish that bored)
kat grabbed the pup from strike again and began rocking back and forth in her arms as they walked back 2 the house

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:07 am

(That's not bored, that's just doing what I was not brave enough to)
(And this is only the 2nd or 3rd RP that were in together and even if she was in the third one I'm thinking of, my char avoided her and didn't like her there. We haven't really communicated except for that.)

Scott rolled and fell on the floor. "That was fun." He stayed there, face on the floor.

(For some reason, I seem to keep a mental track of who I've RPed with if it was a fun enough RP.)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:52 pm

(im break the rules now)
kat walked back into the house then went over 2 the door and read "please give us some peace"kat thought that over then shrugged and she walked in "scott echo you here?"

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:54 pm

(But the door was locked...)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:55 pm

(i broke it down vampire rember i got super strenth XD)

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Scott had pants on, I have no idea what she had on, but she was definitely under the covers. "What's that?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:59 pm

(ew.....wait whats she asking?)

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:00 pm

(What do you mean she?)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:03 pm

(he i ment he my bad what was he asking?_

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:04 pm

"What's that you have in your arms?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:09 pm

kat walked over 2 the bed and set the pup down in front of him it rolled around happily then nipped at scotts arm"strike says its a pup i wanted you 2 take a look at it since you are a wolf maybe you could tell me what it needs like food"

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:12 pm

He sat on the floor with his arm on the bed. "Ha, silly little thing. But I'm more human then wolf and don't know what a pup would need. If he hasn't been weaned yet, then milk from his mother. If he has, then regurgitated meat."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:14 pm

"ew....ummm how do i get the meat?" she asked siting down peting the puppy

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:20 pm

"Normally, all the members of the wolf pack go out and hunt except for one or two to take care of the pups, then when they get back, all of the members of the pack store a little bit of the meat, partially digested, and when the wolf pup comes and puts their nose into the corner of the adult wolf's mouth, thats a sign it's ready to be fed and the adult wolf pukes a little of the stored meat. Or, like I said, they need their mothers milk to drink because it has the anti-bodies that are needed to keep him healthy. And after they are big enough to chew their own food but too small to hunt, they give them small chunks of meat that they bring back from the hunt." He looked up at her. "Let me guess, you found it but didn't look for the rest of the pack but just brought it in here."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games