Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:08 pm
*appears at the gates of the tavern with an army of nekos from the highland mountains* We sahll end the witches reign of terror!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:22 pm
((ooh, reinforcements. wait, weren't you one of her minions?))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:26 pm
(i refuse too follow her any longer if she is against my Rei-Chan evil )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 pm
((actually, if i remember correctly, this all started cause one of the ninja cats bit her finger XD then it just escalated from there))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 pm
(hahahahaha blaugh oh yes i do remember, no let us take her down together)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:36 pm
(so what ere the highland nekos like? what type of warriors are they?)  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm
(great warriors from the highlands of Scotland, the snow leopards of the mountain tops weilding Icicle blades and thick sheilds of ice, they run naked with no clothing what so ever)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:42 pm
((ugh, at the VERY least give them loincloths))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm
Snowspartan1399

(1. I'm not against Rei-chan. 2. Kit is in league with me and on my side. That would mean pissing off the two most vicious members in this Guild. 3. I think having this in another thread would be rather interesting. I'll be changing my look to something else...and then adapting my RP style on it. Not sure what I'm going to be next.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:54 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Snowspartan1399

(1. I'm not against Rei-chan. 2. Kit is in league with me and on my side. That would mean pissing off the two most vicious members in this Guild. 3. I think having this in another thread would be rather interesting. I'll be changing my look to something else...and then adapting my RP style on it. Not sure what I'm going to be next.)

(its only a matter of time b4 u turn on rei-chan and sure i guess they can wear loincloths xp )  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:18 pm
(If you EVER say anything so disrespectful and stupid again me and Kit will neuter you. I would NEVER turn against my love Rei-chan who was my first friend on here. She was also my first Gaia Lover as well. She's my co-captain and most beloved member in my Guild. She's the main reason I'm even in this place, ESPECIALLY considering I have no authority here. To say that I would turn on her for no logical...Hell beyond that NO REASON AT ALL...is insulting and infuriating. If ANYONE would turn on her it would be YOU and your stupid Emoness! You're the one that went all "RAWR I'm a mean Emo Kitty' before, NOT me.)

(To Ninja Boy: We should take this into another thread in the RP area. I'd rather not take up a bunch of space with our war. It's not fair to the other members. I don't want to have any more of that war stuff, that can continue in another thread. Let's have this be neutral ground. You and yours do not mess with me, and me & mine do not mess with you.)

(Actually where me and Rei-chan hang out, I'M Rei. I've also held the title of "Rei" for several years as well. Furthermore, I OWN Kagato-chan, and if you know what's good for you Fishie-chan you'll join me!! =P)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:26 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
(We should take this into another thread in the RP area. I'd rather not take up a bunch of space with our war. It's not fair to the other members.)

((didnt i already say that? anyway, ill let you make the thread. im not very good with OPs, especially not ones for RPs))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Is there some way I can stay out of this, Aya-chan? I'm a lover, not a fighter...
wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:43 pm
~his tiny angel~
hey does anyone remember what i named the original inn? o.O -.- hmmmm..... god, its been years since goo old CFU and Kitty Corner -.- ahh sits with a cup of tea and remiss about the good old days
Wasn't it something like the Cat's Meow Inn or something?
ninja

...and it's been a while since I've seen a full old-school Angelic set - nice.
mrgreen  

2NA
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:43 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
(If you EVER say anything so disrespectful and stupid again me and Kit will neuter you. I would NEVER turn against my love Rei-chan who was my first friend on here. She was also my first Gaia Lover as well. She's my co-captain and most beloved member in my Guild. She's the main reason I'm even in this place, ESPECIALLY considering I have no authority here. To say that I would turn on her for no logical...Hell beyond that NO REASON AT ALL...is insulting and infuriating. If ANYONE would turn on her it would be YOU and your stupid Emoness! You're the one that went all "RAWR I'm a mean Emo Kitty' before, NOT me.)

(your threats do not waver me even the slightest so continue with them, i will wait to do talk until after our battle! twisted )

The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games