Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:34 am
Dougal gave a curt nod and was gone like the wind. It didn't take much effort to find the happy little couple in bed. He poked Gabriel in the arm until he seemed to wake up. "Sorry to disturb you two," Dougal siad crossing his arms. "But I've been told to inform you that Xion had made a brief reappearance and that we have another guest from your neck of heaven, Blonde."

---

Aisling glanced at Eve nervously and then to Adam. "I....I could try.....to..." Aisling muttered trying to offer her small bit of healing services.

((Off to class now.....though I might take my laptop for the sake of having music I like while I paint....so I may be back....*grins at her growing RPG addiction*))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 am
[hah you know you love the addiction biggrin ]

gabriel blinked a few times before focusing in on Dougal.
"Another angel?" he asked, a little puzzled. He got out of bed and stretched.

--

Adam nodded. "Could you try, please? I think the bleeding's internal."

"Oozy..." Eve murmured and then smirked at the word. "If you could heal up my stomach, the rest I can do by myself."

"he ruptured your stomach?!" Adam demanded, skowling. "I'll kill hi-"
"Shh.." Eve prompted  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 am
((Oh, Lordy....Xion is going to be in for......))

"Yeah," Dougal replied. "Eve I believe was her name.....she's resting from her injury," He raised an eyebrow as he watched Gabriel's reaction. As the same moment Opal stirred from her slumber and sat up.

---

Harley menawhile retreated from the doll room and to second floor.

---

Aisling gave a nervous nod. She placed her hand just above the wound. A white shimmering energy emerged from her palm as her focused.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:59 am
[lol]

Natasha wadnered around the house and heard the tv. she followed the sound to find Sin sleeping alone.

"Sin?" she asked, nudging her slightly. Sin's tail whipped out and she ducked to avoid being hit by it."Hey!"

"sorry. habit." sin said with a yawn. "What's wrong?"

"We have a new visitor, and Xion's apparently near." Natasha said. "are you coming? Where's Harley?"
Sin shrugged and then looked down puzzled at her blanket.

--

"Eve?!" Gabriel exclaimed his face a picture of confusion and happiness. "What's she doing down here? She rarely ever comes to earth anymore."

--

Adam's wings twitched nervously but he obediantly remianed still ratehr than fussing. Eve looked at aisling and shivered as the healing made a warm tingly ticklish feeling.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am
"Yeah....although she could have used a better welcoming party," Dougal replied. Opal was fully awake now and got up off the bed.

----

Harley ingored the commotion from the bedroom on the second floor and returned to the ground floor. "I'm right here, Love," she said leaning in the doorway as she looked in at Sin and Natasha. "Miss me that much?"

----

Aisling's hand shook nervously. A few moment later she finished and relaxed. "Better?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 am
"I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Gabriel said, practically bouyant with the prospect of seeing her again. It hadn't been long, but they were often practically joind at the hip.

--

"ah, there you are." Natasha motioned for them to follow her through. Sin picked up the blanket, eyed harley suspiciously but fondly, and then dropped it as she slithered off deciding not to say anything.

"found them." Natasha announced as she returned.

Eve nodded with an encouraging smile. "ahh yes much better, thankyou. the pain is all but gone. You have quite a talent."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:37 am
Aisling smiled nervously. "It was nothing," she replied modestly.

---

"We're on our way," Dougal called from the staircase.

---

"So...another for this odd squad, huh?" Harley smiled while rolling her eyes behind the closed eyelids.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm
Lilith watched the new scene.
"Maybe we should just keep everyone inside. Xion seems to be good at picking us off when we're alone."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 pm
[btw, Sin hates Eve. Catfights may insue :3]

"True, but he blows up the house when we hide in it."
Natasha said promptly. She4 was a little miffed at having missed her oppertunity for a shower and change, and wondere dif she could sneak one in while they were waiting to be killed. her terror tolerence had snapped quite a while ago and now she seemed to think 'to hell with it'.

"I thought you killed him." Sin said to Gabriel once he arrived.

"Gabriel doens't kill." Eve replied promptly, eyeing the demoness up and down. the two made eye contact for a while, acessing each other. sin curled her lip slightly an folded her arms.

"Eve!" Gabriel exclaimed, breking the tensiona nd running over to greet her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm on a little mission." Eve said, glad of his company. She then promptly slapped him upside the head. "and you didn't tell me Adam was here, idiot!"

Gabriel laughed, making a show of rubbing his head. "I didn't know until i was here."

Adam smiled and looked over at Lilith. "I think your idea is a good one."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Harley lingered close to Sin. The tension between her and the angel woman could be cut with a knife. Some excitement could come of this.....and with Xion nearby the party here would be possitively electric.

However, it did surprise her that they hadn't figured out his obvious weakness. They're stupidity shocked her. But if they didn't ask about her knowledge-she wasn't going to give it.

"So....." Harley whispered to Sin. "What nickname should I give her?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:58 pm
"Homewrecker." Sin said quietly with a knowing smirk. "Or whore, it's your choice."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Harley had to cover her mouth to help suppress a giggle. "I'm sure the others would be all smiles about that," she whispered back. Harley started trying to figure out how to fit either word into a nickname. It may take her a bit.....but she would figure something out.

Opal in the background with Dougal while she watched those three unite.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:36 pm
sin smirked.

"how are you feeling?" Gabriel asked Eve and he scanned over her

"Almost perfectly healed thansk to this young lady." Eve beamed thankfully at Aisling. To prove teh point she sat up and traced a finger down teh raised and angry-red scar where the stabwound had been. It started to fade before their eyes before the skin smoothed over once more.

"It always interested me what we would look like if we retained our scars." Adam said thoughtfully. Eve gave him a sideways glance, surprised by the morbid thought. he seemed quieter than he had been and more introverted. The look on his face as he chewed over the idea was unsually dark. She worried what he had been through when out of her reach to change him like this form the optimistic and somewhat flakey young man she'd known in heaven.

"yes...its just as well we heal, then." Eve said, trying to retain some optimism. Adam seemed to snap out of his daydreaming and nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 pm
Harley wrecked her brain trying to think of a nickname that hid unpleasentness.....

She could give her a "cute" name that was often used as a stripper name.....that may work. Harley shared her thought with Sin in a hushed tone. "Any come to mind that might work?"

Dougal's ears perked, and he glanced over at the female duo whipsering among themselves. Those two had become chummy with one another rather quickly.

Aisling blushed at the praise Eve gave her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:23 pm
Lilith moved to where Dougal was standing, not quite sure what to do.
"So that's Eve?" She asked him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games