Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 pm

hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *sits up and rubs the back of her head* good thing he's asleep.............*to self : is there really nothing that can help him...........*
*looks at him sleep*......

Keiji:*tears escapes his eye,having a nightmare right now*..........Sakura.........im sorry..........i didnt mean to.........kill you.......

Sakura : *surprise in hearing this*..................................*smiles a little* *crawls over to keiji* lets wake you up from that nightmare *pokes him* hey keiji wakey wakey its your turn to take care of the kids *to self ; maybe if i say something surprising he'll wake up*

Keiji:*ears twitch,and eyes spring open* WHAT!!! *leans forward fast,accidentally kissing Sakura* !!!

Sakura : *blinks*................. *pulls away and shows peace sign,smiling* it worked and i got something too *giggle*

Keiji*blushing* wha.......what're you doing here
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:04 pm

ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *sits up and rubs the back of her head* good thing he's asleep.............*to self : is there really nothing that can help him...........*
*looks at him sleep*......

Keiji:*tears escapes his eye,having a nightmare right now*..........Sakura.........im sorry..........i didnt mean to.........kill you.......

Sakura : *surprise in hearing this*..................................*smiles a little* *crawls over to keiji* lets wake you up from that nightmare *pokes him* hey keiji wakey wakey its your turn to take care of the kids *to self ; maybe if i say something surprising he'll wake up*

Keiji:*ears twitch,and eyes spring open* WHAT!!! *leans forward fast,accidentally kissing Sakura* !!!

Sakura : *blinks*................. *pulls away and shows peace sign,smiling* it worked and i got something too *giggle*

Sakura : is that some way to talk to your wife *pouting* now the kids will think that daddy doesnt love mommy anymore *to self : hey this is fun...*

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 pm

hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : is that some way to talk to your wife *pouting* now the kids will think that daddy doesnt love mommy anymore *to self : hey this is fun...*

Keiji:Sakura,please......*looks at claw which is getting worse* not now.......
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:13 pm

ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : eh ? i dont know wat keiji-kun is talking about explain to me keiji *getting closer to him* what do you mean by not now ?*her body ontop of his*

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 pm

hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : eh ? i dont know wat keiji-kun is talking about explain to me keiji *getting closer to him* what do you mean by not now ?*her body ontop of his*

Keiji:*blushing* S-Sakura,wh-what're you doing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:17 pm

ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *doesnt answer* *stops moving that her face is 4 inches away from his*......................*sighs* *stands up and helps keiji up*

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:23 pm

hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *doesnt answer* *stops moving that her face is 4 inches away from his*......................*sighs* *stands up and helps keiji up*

Keiji:*stretches* So,you still havent answered my question........what're you doing here
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 pm

ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*stretches* So,you still havent answered my question........what're you doing here

Sakura : *looks at keiji,and stays silent* ................. *looks away* idoit i already told you im going to save you no matter what and that includes not letting you kill yourself

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 pm

hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *looks at keiji,and stays silent* ................. *looks away* idoit i already told you im going to save you no matter what and that includes not letting you kill yourself

Keiji:..........*hugs Sakura from back* I appreciate what you're doing Sakura.........but......what can you do to help me.......we werent ablt to help Rez........do you think you'll be able to save me
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:34 pm

ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:..........*hugs Sakura from back* I appreciate what you're doing Sakura.........but......what can you do to help me.......we werent ablt to help Rez........do you think you'll be able to save me

Sakura : .............. *looks down* im....not stopping yet im going to find a way to save you and bring Rez back whatever it freaking takes* *gets out of his hug and starts walking away* oh and by the way *looks back at Keiji,smiling* i really wouldd love to see that shocked face of yours again if i could tell you that i was pregnant with your child it would be hilarous *giggle*

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:37 pm

hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : .............. *looks down* im....not stopping yet im going to find a way to save you and bring Rez back whatever it freaking takes* *gets out of his hug and starts walking away* oh and by the way *looks back at Keiji,smiling* i really wouldd love to see that shocked face of yours again if i could tell you that i was pregnant with your child it would be hilarous *giggle*

Keiji:.......well,i'll be expecting it sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 pm

ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : thats what you think now anyways let me try something *puts her hands on keiji's chest and her hands start glowing a gol and purplish color*

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:43 pm

hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : thats what you think now anyways let me try something *puts her hands on keiji's chest and her hands start glowing a gol and purplish color*

Keiji:*shuts eyes,feeling a sting* Agh.........
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 pm

ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *to self : come on......* *the color gets bigger* *to self : come on!* *her hands glow completely purple* *to self : ok i just gotta maintain this healing technique.....how the upper ranks do this* ngh.......

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 pm

hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *to self : come on......* *the color gets bigger* *to self : come on!* *her hands glow completely purple* *to self : ok i just gotta maintain this healing technique.....how the upper ranks do this* ngh.......

Keiji:*endures pain in his arm which has claw* AGH!!! GAH!!! *claws start to vanish*
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games