Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:06 pm
Nelowulf
Expecially since your liasonship was nullified with the coming of a new leader.

Way to make that clear.

That's like saying that all the ambassadors to the US should be reset every time there's a presidential election.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:33 pm
You seriously think you'd still be liason, after failing to report in for nearly three months since the new government was established? With your previous dealings with Fel?

Guilt by association, FP. You knew him on a much more personal level than simply diplomatic relations, thus your abilities would be terminated.

You're not a representative, you're a liason. You are not an ambassador, either. You cannot draw comparisons between the two. Quit thinking the terms are synonomous, because they aren't.

A liaison is the contact or connection maintained by communications between units of the armed forces or of any other organization in order to ensure concerted action, cooperation, etc. Since you worked with fel, your duty was to his government, not the current establishment. You were an ally. Hence, you are therefore an enemy of the Sith Government until you prove otherwise.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:39 pm
Ah CompForce... That damnable band of bloody minded scum. Even the Imperial Army thinks they're scum.

Quote:
3) Specifically one problem from BoV that you'd have to address is this: BoV had a tendency to be just gun battles. The other classes had little impact on strategy or plot. It was just shoot bad guys mission after mission. How we avoid this?

Guess what... there is going to be a lot more then that from the plans we've laid. In order to keep people from running in and blowing apart everything in sight no OOC knowledge will be allowed. This means that there will have to be people playing as spies, infiltraitors, and the like.

Additionally the Empire will have complete military supremacy, going into a straight up gun battle will only result in the decimation of the guerilla force. There's very little a band of guerilla fighters armed with blasters can do when the Empire gets fed up with the gun fight and calls in air support.

The goal of the rebels is to make life for the Imperials on the planet as rough as possible. This means stuff like jacking food shipments to the garrisons, blasting water mains, hitting civilian homes that Imperial officers have quartered themselves in, blowing up civilian contractors that are helping the Imperials, random attacks with non-line of sight weaponry (Mortars).

Alot of it for the rebels will be people being trained in guerilla warfare by the local rebel leadership and their formation of cells that operate independently.

The Imperial's goal will be winning the hearts and minds of the local populace as well as military elimination of rebel elements. CompForce won't be a help in this reguard! lol lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:41 pm
theres really only two ways you could probably get back into the Sith's good graces.
1. Hand over Fel.
2. Hand over a jedi.
Of course you could also snag the Rapora and give them up to the Emperor, but I figure you'd use their technology for your own purposes first.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:43 pm
Damn you Cale! Don't encourage his pursuit!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:44 pm
@ Cale: Basically. And fel evades capture for at least 7 years.

@FP: Basically, a liaison is another term for "ally". Though, if you let me capture you, I could totally snag a good ANH line. and i'm sure you'd know the one I'm talking about.

@ stellar: Hmm... Sounds interesting. but doesn't the whole "OOC" thing prevent us from understanding what's going on, since if we have a question about something, you would be prohibited from answering it? Though I do like the idea that there is strategy. Perhaps this RP will fare much better than its clone wars counterpart.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:46 pm
stellarmagic

I said Jedi too y'know.
And theres two of you, but one of me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:46 pm
The OOC thing is to prevent people from doing really annoying stuff like knowing exactly where character X is at Y time (And trying to capture him at that moment! This is talking to you FP!)  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:50 pm
Cale Darksun
stellarmagic

I said Jedi too y'know.

BTW Cale, who is the master that taught you? I'm considering killing him for the finale of the RP...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:53 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
stellarmagic

I said Jedi too y'know.

BTW Cale, who is the master that taught you? I'm considering killing him for the finale of the RP...
Shinmen Seijuro. Though the RP is nowhere near the end.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:55 pm
You know me. Everything I do I've planned out at least three months in advance for generalities. Details are worked out at least a month ahead.

That way, everything should proceed exactly as I have forseen... *evil cackling*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:55 pm
All is proceeding as he has forseen. eek  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:56 pm
If you do plan on killing him, I reserve the right to role play him in that encounter.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:58 pm
Yea. Though I'm somewhat annoyed that I can't start the plague of Sullust yet... One more RP month...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:58 pm
stellarmagic
All is proceeding as he has forseen. eek

Always in motion is the future. Impossible to forsee everything it is.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games