Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:26 am

Sura Tokaniku

Think he's one friend was anti gay or something, cause was shortly after I said "I may be bi, but I fit the gay stereotypes better then most my friends who are" I don't know, probly reading more into this then I should

>.< Doubtful...In my experience, that famous radar which brings groups also reveals those who oppose the group.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:27 am

Seems I'm just intruding at this point, so I'll go explore the other threads and check back later. 3nodding

No your not. And besides, I'm heading out. ^^ I got me a date with my mate tomorrow/later today. after over a year of being together online, we'll be together irl ^^

Skuger Moonclaw

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:28 am

Seems I'm just intruding at this point, so I'll go explore the other threads and check back later. 3nodding

Nah, 7, you're not intruding. ^.^ What's up?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:30 am

Sura Tokaniku

No your not. And besides, I'm heading out. ^^ I got me a date with my mate tomorrow/later today. after over a year of being together online, we'll be together irl ^^

biggrin Ah, that's so cool! Enjoy your date. 3nodding

Adurant

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:30 am

Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

Think he's one friend was anti gay or something, cause was shortly after I said "I may be bi, but I fit the gay stereotypes better then most my friends who are" I don't know, probly reading more into this then I should

>.< Doubtful...In my experience, that famous radar which brings groups also reveals those who oppose the group.

Another thing I think it's less then I make it, cause I normaly pic up on people right away. Hell I made a few of my closest friends because of my gaydar ^^

any who, night
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:33 am

Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

biggrin Ah, that's so cool! Enjoy your date. 3nodding

Tanks ^^ so great with in the three weeks she'll be here, Alien Vs, Prediter will be out, and Villan is too, so get to see a couple great movies together ^^

night all *Beams back to ship BoP, and warps off to the sadiman empire ^^

Skuger Moonclaw

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:35 am

Sura Tokaniku
Adurant
Sura Tokaniku

Another thing I think it's less then I make it, cause I normaly pic up on people right away. Hell I made a few of my closest friends because of my gaydar ^^

any who, night

Yep, ciao.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:47 am

Wow...the dullness...

Adurant

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:06 am

The silence...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:09 am

eek -gasp- Enchanted trunk! Oh, now the choice: open or sell! Hmm...

Adurant

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:47 am

O_O MY SHOWER SCRUNCHI IS NOT OUT TO KILL ME !!! I love my scrunchi. Oh yeah, for some odd reason i just appear in the room like one of the freaky people that you turn around once they arent there and then you turn around again and "HOLY s**t WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?!?!

congrats on the chest
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:52 am

Wolves Arucard
O_O MY SHOWER SCRUNCHI IS NOT OUT TO KILL ME !!! I love my scrunchi. Oh yeah, for some odd reason i just appear in the room like one of the freaky people that you turn around once they arent there and then you turn around again and "HOLY s**t WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?!?!

congrats on the chest

^.^ Thank you. heh People do that scary thing to me all the time...

Adurant

Adurant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:54 am

And on that note: Selling fox ears, 1.5k to AFG members. ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:54 am

Adurant
Wolves Arucard

congrats on the chest

^.^ Thank you. heh People do that scary thing to me all the time...

Im really good at it. for some reason I have padded feet and walk very quietly. I can sneak up on my dog without trying!

Wolves Arucard

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:55 am

Adurant
And on that note: Selling fox ears, 1.5k to AFG members. ^.^

GIVE ME !!!! i have 1521 gold
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games